Author Topic: Ravens  (Read 50259 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Ravens
« Reply #425 on: January 02, 2011, 04:53:24 PM »
Nice to finish with 12 wins on the season but it sucks to have to play on the road as a wildcard. I'd be lying if I said it didn't matter who we played in the playoffs but I was secretly glad the Ravens don't have to play the Colts in the 1st round.

That being said, Kansas City will be a tough out. If the Ravens can contain their running game, I like our chances. The Chiefs looked awful at home against the Raiders today even though their starters played the entire game.

Hope Michael Oher is good to play next week.

GO RAVENS!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #426 on: January 03, 2011, 09:36:53 AM »
Will be chillin at the crib... We rock

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: January 03, 2011, 03:16:53 PM »
Enjoy the week off, the Steelers definitely earned it.

The Ravens have no one to blame but themselves for being a wildcard. That loss to Pittsburgh on Dec. 5th still stings. Hope we get to play you guys again, maybe the outcome will be different. Whatever happens, it won't be a blowout.

Hope we kick the living shit out of the Chiefs next Sunday.

Go Ravens!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #428 on: January 03, 2011, 03:26:40 PM »
Enjoy the week off, the Steelers definitely earned it.
The Ravens have no one to blame but themselves for being a wildcard. That loss to Pittsburgh on Dec. 5th still stings. Hope we get to play you guys again, maybe the outcome will be different. Whatever happens, it won't be a blowout.
Hope we kick the living shit out of the Chiefs next Sunday.
Go Ravens!
Basically.. Chiefs have no answer for the Ravens and out of all the teams the Chiefs dont want to play, the Ravens and Steelers are on top of the list. Because basically they want to run the football.. Steelers give up 62 yards per game and Ravens give up 90 ypg on the ground while the Chiefs get the bulk of their yards on the ground with 160/game. Thing is this, good run defense beats good run offense every year. So i think you will make quick work of Chiefs. That is, if Hali dosent get loose. As far as Steeler Ravens match up.. man hard hitting again. That was the most exciting 13-10 game in the history of the world..

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: January 03, 2011, 03:44:48 PM »
I agree about the hard hitting games. being a defensive guy myself, I love seeing 13-10 games. The hell with high-scoring shootouts.

But can the fucking Ravens just win one big game against the Steelers?? Just one goddamn game? If you guys beat us again in the playoffs then the Ravens/Steelers is no longer a rivalry, in my opinion. We have to fucking win once in awhile for it to be a rivalry and we haven't.

Ben has our number, plain and simple. Funny how the NFL works. The Patriots have the Steelers number and the Steelers have the Ravens number. Something has to give.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #430 on: January 03, 2011, 03:50:18 PM »
I agree about the hard hitting games. being a defensive guy myself, I love seeing 13-10 games. The hell with high-scoring shootouts.
But can the fucking Ravens just win one big game against the Steelers?? Just one goddamn game? If you guys beat us again in the playoffs then the Ravens/Steelers is no longer a rivalry, in my opinion. We have to fucking win once in awhile for it to be a rivalry and we haven't.
Ben has our number, plain and simple. Funny how the NFL works. The Patriots have the Steelers number and the Steelers have the Ravens number. Something has to give.
I hope the Colts beat the Pats this year so we dont have to face them. We dont match up well against them. Only stragety against the pats is to totally take away the intermediate pass and go with a cover 2 accross the board underneath with corners and backers and play around with 43 while keeping Clark deep. Because Pats dont beat anyone on deep routs. only slants by WRs and Seams by TEs.. So if we make them run.. i think we can deal with that. but trusting ike and Mcfadden on the corners to come up and make a tackle while in cover 3.. will be tough. And as for the Ravens. I just hope they dont wise up and figure out that their key to victory is Rice matched up on a route with one of our linebackers..

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #431 on: January 03, 2011, 04:11:05 PM »
my steelers have come a long way since the offseason 8)

E
E

body88

« Reply #432 on: January 03, 2011, 05:24:22 PM »
I hope the Colts beat the Pats this year so we dont have to face them. We dont match up well against them. Only stragety against the pats is to totally take away the intermediate pass and go with a cover 2 accross the board underneath with corners and backers and play around with 43 while keeping Clark deep. Because Pats dont beat anyone on deep routs. only slants by WRs and Seams by TEs.. So if we make them run.. i think we can deal with that. but trusting ike and Mcfadden on the corners to come up and make a tackle while in cover 3.. will be tough. And as for the Ravens. I just hope they dont wise up and figure out that their key to victory is Rice matched up on a route with one of our linebackers..

I don't see how the Steelers can take away the intermediate/underneath routes the Pats run. Welker commands a double in the slot, and the tight ends will destroy LB's in coverage. Groncowski is 6'7 and Hernandez essentially a giant wr playing te. Cover two's weakness is the middle of the field 10 -15 yards from scrimmage, and Hernandez and Gronc have the speed and quickness to exploit lb's and safety's in this area. Further more, if your lb's are asked to cover a zone deep, they will have to contend with Gronc/Hernandez + Tate who can run deep routs 20+ yards out. That's not even getting into the fact that Dion Branch is an extremely good route runner as well, and you've got to account for Woodhead out of the backfield (1000 yards from scrimmage), and BJGE who had a 1000+ yard season and is averaging 4.5 ypc.

The Pats have a deep threat in Brandon tate, and frankly, TB has been able to decipher and beat the DB defense more often than not. Love him or hate him, he is playing on another planet right now. Over the last 8 weeks the Pats have hung 30+ on the following top ranked defenses: Steelers(2), Jets(3), Bears(9), Packers(7), Dolphins (6). I don't think taking away anything is going to be feasible, maybe containing and keeping Brady off the field by using your excellent running game and pressure schemes is more realistic. Big Ben has the ability to keep you in it if it turns into a track meet, and the Pats are soft in the middle of the field. To me, establishing the run is how you beat the Pats, IF, you can score and contain them on the offensive side of the ball. It's going to be tough because the Pats have been playing w/o Mike Wright, Jermaine Cunnigham and Brandon Spikes over the last 4 weeks, and they are very good run stoppers.

If the Pats continue with their m.o, you can expect to have to score 30 points or you lose. I would say it was a farce if they hadn't been smashing top defenses for the last 8 weeks.

I am in no way saying that the Pats are unbeatable, or that a great teams like the Steelers or Ravens can't come up with a plan to stop them, I'm just saying.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #433 on: January 03, 2011, 07:21:33 PM »
i like my steelers chances, they are getting healthy and peaking at the right time

so far it looks eerily similar to 2008

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #434 on: January 04, 2011, 06:25:30 AM »

I don't see how the Steelers can take away the intermediate/underneath routes the Pats run. Welker commands a double in the slot, and the tight ends will destroy LB's in coverage. Groncowski is 6'7 and Hernandez essentially a giant wr playing te. Cover two's weakness is the middle of the field 10 -15 yards from scrimmage, and Hernandez and Gronc have the speed and quickness to exploit lb's and safety's in this area. Further more, if your lb's are asked to cover a zone deep, they will have to contend with Gronc/Hernandez + Tate who can run deep routs 20+ yards out. That's not even getting into the fact that Dion Branch is an extremely good route runner as well, and you've got to account for Woodhead out of the backfield (1000 yards from scrimmage), and BJGE who had a 1000+ yard season and is averaging 4.5 ypc.

The Pats have a deep threat in Brandon tate, and frankly, TB has been able to decipher and beat the DB defense more often than not. Love him or hate him, he is playing on another planet right now. Over the last 8 weeks the Pats have hung 30+ on the following top ranked defenses: Steelers(2), Jets(3), Bears(9), Packers(7), Dolphins (6). I don't think taking away anything is going to be feasible, maybe containing and keeping Brady off the field by using your excellent running game and pressure schemes is more realistic. Big Ben has the ability to keep you in it if it turns into a track meet, and the Pats are soft in the middle of the field. To me, establishing the run is how you beat the Pats, IF, you can score and contain them on the offensive side of the ball. It's going to be tough because the Pats have been playing w/o Mike Wright, Jermaine Cunnigham and Brandon Spikes over the last 4 weeks, and they are very good run stoppers.

If the Pats continue with their m.o, you can expect to have to score 30 points or you lose. I would say it was a farce if they hadn't been smashing top defenses for the last 8 weeks.

I am in no way saying that the Pats are unbeatable, or that a great teams like the Steelers or Ravens can't come up with a plan to stop them, I'm just saying.

really bro... a double in the slot... ::) Please point out a video tape of that.. any game where Welker was Double Teamed while in the slot

body88

« Reply #435 on: January 04, 2011, 07:32:24 AM »
really bro... a double in the slot... ::) Please point out a video tape of that.. any game where Welker was Double Teamed while in the slot

Here is an article from Newsday. It's Derelle Revis talking about how most teams double Welker in the slot. I don't think youtube is going to have many videos of what you are looking for. Who films random double teams?

Darrelle Revis opted for another word to describe Wes Welker, preferring to use a different term than slouch – the well-chronicled comment he thought perfectly depicted Randy Moss and Terrell Owens. “Trouble,” the Jets Pro Bowl cornerback said. “That guy is very dangerous. Usually when you watch film on Welker, most teams are doubling him in the slot and that’s what type of player he is. He can hurt you. He’s dangerous. We know that and we’ve got to keep an eye on him wherever he is on the field.”

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/sportspatriots/901601-221/revis-jets-haveonly-respectfor-pats-welker.html

No lb can cover welker, he will beat single coverage, and the cb's have to respect the wr's and tight ends. Someone will be open. The Jets have two corners who can play legit man, and they got torched a few weeks ago. Imo, best way to stop the Pats is to run the ball and keep Brady off the field, and rush four straight up the middle. No one has been able to do it yet, but the playoffs are a different animal.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #436 on: January 04, 2011, 08:42:48 AM »
Here is an article from Newsday. It's Derelle Revis talking about how most teams double Welker in the slot. I don't think youtube is going to have many videos of what you are looking for. Who films random double teams?
Darrelle Revis opted for another word to describe Wes Welker, preferring to use a different term than slouch – the well-chronicled comment he thought perfectly depicted Randy Moss and Terrell Owens. “Trouble,” the Jets Pro Bowl cornerback said. “That guy is very dangerous. Usually when you watch film on Welker, most teams are doubling him in the slot and that’s what type of player he is. He can hurt you. He’s dangerous. We know that and we’ve got to keep an eye on him wherever he is on the field.”
http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/sportspatriots/901601-221/revis-jets-haveonly-respectfor-pats-welker.html
No lb can cover welker, he will beat single coverage, and the cb's have to respect the wr's and tight ends. Someone will be open. The Jets have two corners who can play legit man, and they got torched a few weeks ago. Imo, best way to stop the Pats is to run the ball and keep Brady off the field, and rush four straight up the middle. No one has been able to do it yet, but the playoffs are a different animal.
so teams are doubling welker in the slot. Well i need to see how you double welker when you had moss (esp when they played the jets. Moss was still part of the team) then..how the hell do you double a guy that runs outs and slants. You usually double a guy that runs the deep routes like 7s, 8s, and 9s, ..how do you double a 2 or 3 route. i think a shallow sink zone with hella pressure will take away what brady wants jto do. but im not a hall of fame defensive co so what do i know

body88

« Reply #437 on: January 04, 2011, 09:11:45 AM »
so teams are doubling welker in the slot. Well i need to see how you double welker when you had moss (esp when they played the jets. Moss was still part of the team) then..how the hell do you double a guy that runs outs and slants. You usually double a guy that runs the deep routes like 7s, 8s, and 9s, ..how do you double a 2 or 3 route. i think a shallow sink zone with hella pressure will take away what brady wants jto do. but im not a hall of fame defensive co so what do i know

This article is from the second meeting. moss was traded several months prior. The film Revis was talking about is w/o Randy on the team.

Not sure how you do it, but I hope the Steelers single cover him, because if he's got a lb on him or your #3 cb, it means they will convert third downs 99% of the time. Infact, if they don't take him out of the game w special coverages I think he'll go for 90 - 100 yards and 2 td's.
 If you can get consistant pressure rushig four, it will disrupt theit timing.
I'm sticking to your running game as the key to stopping the Pats. Think about it....play ball control and go on long sustained drives.

I say this because Brady has a 70% completion percentage vs. Dick and the steelers. I dont think they will take away anything. I think they can contain, pressure and play keep away. Ben can score points.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: January 04, 2011, 09:30:53 AM »
All in all, I think its pretty safe to say that the Ravens match up better against the Patriots than the Steelers do. After all, we've proven that we can beat them. The Steelers can't say the same.

If the Ravens beat the Chiefs it's likely we travel to Foxboro and that's fine by me.

body88

« Reply #439 on: January 04, 2011, 11:41:54 AM »
All in all, I think its pretty safe to say that the Ravens match up better against the Patriots than the Steelers do. After all, we've proven that we can beat them. The Steelers can't say the same.

If the Ravens beat the Chiefs it's likely we travel to Foxboro and that's fine by me.

As a Pats fan the ravens running game worries me.

As a Ravens fan your pass defense should worry you. The Pats have the ability the shred it, and can run it well enough to force your db's/lb's to respect the run.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: January 04, 2011, 02:43:34 PM »

As a Pats fan the ravens running game worries me.

As a Ravens fan your pass defense should worry you. The Pats have the ability the shred it, and can run it well enough to force your db's/lb's to respect the run.

They haven't shredded it in the past two meetings but that doesn't mean it can't happen in any given game. Tom Brady is Tom Brady.

The Ravens offense has been cranking up the running game in the last several weeks. Ray Rice hasn't had that marquee breakout game this season yet. I'm hoping he blows up in the playoffs.

We lost our #1 cornerback during training camp. But Ed Reed is on fire right now in the secondary with 8 picks in 10 games. Dawan Landry made the pro bowl as an alternate at strong safety, too. Hope we get the chance to play each other in the divisional round.

body88

« Reply #441 on: January 04, 2011, 05:39:02 PM »
They haven't shredded it in the past two meetings but that doesn't mean it can't happen in any given game. Tom Brady is Tom Brady.

The Ravens offense has been cranking up the running game in the last several weeks. Ray Rice hasn't had that marquee breakout game this season yet. I'm hoping he blows up in the playoffs.

We lost our #1 cornerback during training camp. But Ed Reed is on fire right now in the secondary with 8 picks in 10 games. Dawan Landry made the pro bowl as an alternate at strong safety, too. Hope we get the chance to play each other in the divisional round.

I hear  you. I’m going to throw out last year, because this team is 360 degrees different than the team you faced in 2009. Tons of new players -- etc.  You’re right, the pats didn’t shred you  earlier in the year, but I think you’d agree that the current version of the Patriots is a totally different animal than what you faced over 8 weeks ago. Over the last 8 weeks, the Pats have blown out 5 of the NFL’s top 10 defenses. They can run it, pass it,  they have a devastating screen game, a no one has had an answer for the TE’s. The reason I’d be worried about my pass defense if I was a  Ravens fan (beyond the numbers), is the Pats vs. Jets game. Ryan’s defense is similar to what you run in Baltimore. Aggressive, confusing and blitz happy. Thing is, they have far superior corners and can play legit man…and they got fucking rocked by the Patriots passing game. I’d a lso fear their ability to throw it in bad weather. As you know, defenders are at a disadvantage when the field is slick. The Pats went into Chicago during a blizzard and dropped 30+ on their field.  Chicago’s got the 9th ranked D in the NFL, and pass rushers Julies Peppers and Tommy Harris.

The Pats defense continues to create turnovers, while limiting their own. They’ve given it up 10 times this season (an NFL record) and turned it over 34 times. That’s the equivalent of an extra 1300 yard rusher. Devon MCourty is a pro bowler, and frankly, a top three corner, as a rookie. If Darrell Revis is the benchmark, MCourty smoked him rookie season for rookie season. You’ve also got pro bowlers in Wilfork, Mayo (170 tackles),  Meriweather, and the return of run stuffer Brandon Spikes, and pass rusher Mike Wright. They give up a lot of yards, but they don’t give up big plays and the make plays. That being said, they’re very soft in the middle of the field.

The Ravens are the pats biggest threat. They have to contain that excellent running game, and manage your pass rushers. If it comes down to Flacco beating them, I don’t think he can do it, but I do realize he is a gamer, and you’ve got some very – very nice offensive weapons to attack them with. It’s going to end up coming down to the wire if they play,  just throwing in my .2.

Hope to see you as well!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #442 on: January 05, 2011, 06:43:27 AM »
I hear  you. I’m going to throw out last year, because this team is 360 degrees different than the team you faced in 2009. Tons of new players -- etc.  You’re right, the pats didn’t shred you  earlier in the year, but I think you’d agree that the current version of the Patriots is a totally different animal than what you faced over 8 weeks ago. Over the last 8 weeks, the Pats have blown out 5 of the NFL’s top 10 defenses. They can run it, pass it,  they have a devastating screen game, a no one has had an answer for the TE’s. The reason I’d be worried about my pass defense if I was a  Ravens fan (beyond the numbers), is the Pats vs. Jets game. Ryan’s defense is similar to what you run in Baltimore. Aggressive, confusing and blitz happy. Thing is, they have far superior corners and can play legit man…and they got fucking rocked by the Patriots passing game. I’d a lso fear their ability to throw it in bad weather. As you know, defenders are at a disadvantage when the field is slick. The Pats went into Chicago during a blizzard and dropped 30+ on their field.  Chicago’s got the 9th ranked D in the NFL, and pass rushers Julies Peppers and Tommy Harris.

The Pats defense continues to create turnovers, while limiting their own. They’ve given it up 10 times this season (an NFL record) and turned it over 34 times. That’s the equivalent of an extra 1300 yard rusher. Devon MCourty is a pro bowler, and frankly, a top three corner, as a rookie. If Darrell Revis is the benchmark, MCourty smoked him rookie season for rookie season. You’ve also got pro bowlers in Wilfork, Mayo (170 tackles),  Meriweather, and the return of run stuffer Brandon Spikes, and pass rusher Mike Wright. They give up a lot of yards, but they don’t give up big plays and the make plays. That being said, they’re very soft in the middle of the field.

The Ravens are the pats biggest threat. They have to contain that excellent running game, and manage your pass rushers. If it comes down to Flacco beating them, I don’t think he can do it, but I do realize he is a gamer, and you’ve got some very – very nice offensive weapons to attack them with. It’s going to end up coming down to the wire if they play,  just throwing in my .2.

Hope to see you as well!

180 Degrees...if it were 360 you would be back where you started... 180 is on the opposite end of 360

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: January 05, 2011, 07:00:06 AM »
180 Degrees...if it were 360 you would be back where you started... 180 is on the opposite end of 360

Haha....I was going to say something but Body88 is usually on point with everything he says.  ;D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: January 05, 2011, 07:16:36 AM »
I hear  you. I’m going to throw out last year, because this team is 360 degrees different than the team you faced in 2009. Tons of new players -- etc.  You’re right, the pats didn’t shred you  earlier in the year, but I think you’d agree that the current version of the Patriots is a totally different animal than what you faced over 8 weeks ago. Over the last 8 weeks, the Pats have blown out 5 of the NFL’s top 10 defenses. They can run it, pass it,  they have a devastating screen game, a no one has had an answer for the TE’s. The reason I’d be worried about my pass defense if I was a  Ravens fan (beyond the numbers), is the Pats vs. Jets game. Ryan’s defense is similar to what you run in Baltimore. Aggressive, confusing and blitz happy. Thing is, they have far superior corners and can play legit man…and they got fucking rocked by the Patriots passing game. I’d a lso fear their ability to throw it in bad weather. As you know, defenders are at a disadvantage when the field is slick. The Pats went into Chicago during a blizzard and dropped 30+ on their field.  Chicago’s got the 9th ranked D in the NFL, and pass rushers Julies Peppers and Tommy Harris.

The Pats defense continues to create turnovers, while limiting their own. They’ve given it up 10 times this season (an NFL record) and turned it over 34 times. That’s the equivalent of an extra 1300 yard rusher. Devon MCourty is a pro bowler, and frankly, a top three corner, as a rookie. If Darrell Revis is the benchmark, MCourty smoked him rookie season for rookie season. You’ve also got pro bowlers in Wilfork, Mayo (170 tackles),  Meriweather, and the return of run stuffer Brandon Spikes, and pass rusher Mike Wright. They give up a lot of yards, but they don’t give up big plays and the make plays. That being said, they’re very soft in the middle of the field.

The Ravens are the pats biggest threat. They have to contain that excellent running game, and manage your pass rushers. If it comes down to Flacco beating them, I don’t think he can do it, but I do realize he is a gamer, and you’ve got some very – very nice offensive weapons to attack them with. It’s going to end up coming down to the wire if they play,  just throwing in my .2.

Hope to see you as well!

Every week is different, every game is different. Actually, the Ravens defense doesn't blitz nearly as much now as when Ryan was the D coordinator. The Ravens don't pile up sacks in bunches. Suggs was our top guy with 11 sacks on the year. They next highest total was 6 by Ngata. Instead, the defense relies more on blitzes that are designed to throw off the timing of the QB. A well-timed blitz that causes an incompletion or an errant throw is almost as good as a sack. That's the Ravens defensive philosophy in a nutshell.

If the Ravens and Pats play, I see the Ravens D playing with a lot of 3 man fronts with the occasional LB blitz or SS playing closer to the line of scrimmage to guard the screens. The LB's will be playing shallow to defend the slot and quick slants. I'm sorry, but Benjarvis-Green doesn't scare me against the Ravens front seven. Yes, he's an effective rusher but he accounted for only 20 yards on 10 carries in the first meeting. It's Woodhead that scares me. He's a shifty little fucker out of the backfield. Gronkowski is a beast in the redzone but let's not forget that he's a rookie and this is the playoffs. Recess is over, time to go to school. Hernandez drops too many passes and I don't think he's earned Brady's trust as a dependable receiver just yet.

I just feel that the Ravens match up well with the Pats better than any other team. I agree with you that the Ravens represent your biggest threat. But first we need to get past the Chiefs.

One game at a time.

GO RAVENS!

body88

« Reply #445 on: January 05, 2011, 08:32:05 AM »

All I can say is this: the patriots have put 35+ points on 5 of the NFL’s top ten defenses over the last 8 weeks. I’d say the Jets defense is at least similar to what the Ravens run, with better corners. I do think the Patriots will be able to throw the ball on the Ravens. They’ve thrown it on better defenses. Ricki Williams made a comment that stuck with me a few days ago: he said (paraphrasing): “The patriots played harder than anyone we’ve played all season, and they had nothing to play for”.  I think the Pats are mentally tough, they bring it for 60 minutes,  and the playoffs will bring out their best play of the season.

Bennie should at least concern you, because he’s averaging over 4 yards a carry against top run defenses. The guys rushed for 1008 yards this year. Woodhead has over 1000 yards from scrimmage, as well.  My point is that the Patriots can run the ball and you have respect it. It’s not like years past when you know they are throwing it 100 percent. Play action Is going to be much more of a concern this time around.

Groncowski is a beast, period. Blocking, catching, running, the kid does it all. He’s got 10 td’s on the season! Two off the all time NFL record! There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that he will melt down in the playoffs. He had a horrendous game at the start of the season, and bounced back huge the next week, and has improved every week since then. He’s been on the field for 90% of the offensive snaps this year, he ain’t a rookie anymore. He is a nightmare for any lb or safety in the NFL. I don’t agree regarding Hernandez. He’s been a beast this year, and had some big drops during the overtime period of his last game (he’s been out for the last 3 weeks), so people tend to remember those mistakes. He’s got six td’s  and 600 receiving yards in only 14 games. He’s a serious threat after the catch, as well.

It will be a great matchup if it happens. Ravens would be the toughest test.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #446 on: January 05, 2011, 09:50:30 AM »
pats gon beat the shit out the ravens.. who we foolin..

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: January 05, 2011, 12:11:01 PM »
pats gon beat the shit out the ravens.. who we foolin..

More like beat the shit out of the Steelers if you guys end up playing one another again. At least the Ravens were winning most of the game when we played the Pats. You guys flat out got the shit kicked out of you in your own house.

I especially enjoyed it when Tom Brady spiked the ball in the endzone after #43 was acting like a dirty bitch.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #448 on: January 05, 2011, 12:17:33 PM »
More like beat the shit out of the Steelers if you guys end up playing one another again. At least the Ravens were winning most of the game when we played the Pats. You guys flat out got the shit kicked out of you in your own house.

I especially enjoyed it when Tom Brady spiked the ball in the endzone after #43 was acting like a dirty bitch.

we=got a bye.. you=might loose to kc.. we win.. your franchise wishes they could be like ours..

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: January 05, 2011, 12:22:13 PM »
we=got a bye.. you=might loose to kc.. we win.. your franchise wishes they could be like ours..

Snappy comeback right there.....

Do your history and you'll be surprised how many #1 and #2 seeds with a bye week have lost their first playoff game in the divisional round. Any NFL player would tell you that they want that bye but in reality......teams that are hot entering the playoffs tend to have more success when they play in consecutive weeks.