Author Topic: Jay Cutler Guest Posing at the NPC New England Oct 31st 2009  (Read 4966 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Jay Cutler Guest Posing at the NPC New England Oct 31st 2009
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 06:35:24 PM »
you didn't answer my pm

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 06:36:59 PM »
you didn't answer my pm

you may have used too many big words in it

DUBAI

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 06:39:11 PM »
that is one large mofo.great condition for guest posing,his skin looks less thick as in the past offsesons.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 06:40:39 PM »
you didn't answer my pm

i just went to see it now, what is this show?, and can't u get someone else to do it?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 06:41:34 PM »
i just went to see it now, what is this show?, and can't u get someone else to do it?

absolutely not---you are one of the key guest possibilities

unless I can track down AXA, then I want both of you for interviews

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 06:41:50 PM »
got to give to it jay, i mean looks like there's 80 people in the crowd, yet he still goes out there for them, don't know if Dex would do that.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 06:47:49 PM »
I have to admit, he looks decent in the MM pose.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 03:44:24 AM »

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 04:06:02 AM »
got to give to it jay, i mean looks like there's 80 people in the crowd, yet he still goes out there for them, don't know if Dex would do that.

I couldn't believe how few people were left in the seats! I hope the turn out was better and people just didn't wait for Jay to come out!
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 06:16:25 AM »
can't u get someone else to do it?

... 'cause I'm sorta, you know, important and stuff.

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 06:20:23 AM »
wonder how Dex feels, losing all the guest posing money.  Dex, I dont know how you won last time, but it will NEVER happen again!  You are an asshole, you did nothing for bodybuilding.  Eat your heart out.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 06:26:01 AM »
wonder how Dex feels, losing all the guest posing money.  Dex, I dont know how you won last time, but it will NEVER happen again!  You are an asshole, you did nothing for bodybuilding. 

Seriously, though, what can any of them really do for bodybuilding?

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 07:05:36 AM »
well, represent your sport in a positive image, be open to fans, be careful what you say, please the powers that be...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 08:28:03 AM »
Conditioning looks awesome. How far back was the O? You would think he would be all bloated already. Gotta admit he is winning me over little by little. I always call him the Fridge but his mass and conditioning are unmatched right now.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2009, 09:40:40 AM »
 :)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2009, 10:23:48 AM »
be open to fans, be careful what you say, please the powers that be...

Ok, this makes sense.

well, represent your sport in a positive image

The "sport" itself isn't all that positive. You're not selling this shit to the general public anywhere.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 12:11:29 PM »
for all this gospel truth talk about how women are grossed out and freaked out by a pro bb physique, it seems the women in the audience from this guest posing were turned on!

having seen jay guest pose before i can confirm that 99 percent of the women in the audience went sexually apeshit over jay especially when he goes into the crowd like his custom.

while these women may still be the small percentage, don't tell me that ALL women don't like a pro bber physique.

i guess this makes sense though in a way because if your a woman in the audience at a bodybuilding show you are either the girlfriend,wife, sister or mother of a competitor or a competitor yourself, hence this would make it more sense that this "type" of woman/women would like jay.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2009, 12:16:47 PM »
for all this gospel truth talk about how women are grossed out and freaked out by a pro bb physique, it seems the women in the audience from this guest posing were turned on!

having seen jay guest pose before i can confirm that 99 percent of the women in the audience went sexually apeshit over jay especially when he goes into the crowd like his custom.

while these women may still be the small percentage, don't tell me that ALL women don't like a pro bber physique.

i guess this makes sense though in a way because if your a woman in the audience at a bodybuilding show you are either the girlfriend,wife, sister or mother of a competitor or a competitor yourself, hence this would make it more sense that this "type" of woman/women would like jay.
3 out of 2.5 billion women in the world went sexually apeshit over him .... good portion of the population  ::) ::) ::) ::)
L

spinnis

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2009, 12:18:24 PM »

You dont see the difference between a normal woman and a woman thats actually at a BB show?

Kinda like going to a KKK party and be amazed of how many racists there are in the same place when people say they dont like racists.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2009, 12:30:59 PM »
swede of course i can tell the difference between a "normal" woman and a woman at a bb show, especially if this woman is a female bodybuilder, a fitness competitor/bikini competitor!

what i was trying to point out that these 3 different types of women i just mentioned as well as quote "normal" looking women in the audience whether young or old, fat or skinny all go apeshit over jay

in regard to jaejonna comment: 3 out of 2.5 billion women in the world (roll eyes icon) go crazy for jay? um, obviously if you did the math there were alot of women in that audience as well as the audience for the shows that i have attended and jay has guest pose that have gone crazy so i think your % is just a tad off!

not to mentioned 2.5 billion women of what percentage are lesbian, have never seen a bodybuilder, much less jay and so on. see what i'm getting at?!

i think a much better percentage would be perhaps 10 to 25 percent of the female population of the world would be into jay and his physique, 10 to 15 would admit it and the other 10 to 15 would lie about it!

spinnis

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2009, 12:46:16 PM »
Most women would probably be semi turned on by jay, hes a good looking dude nowdays and they would probably wanna spend a night with him just for the "freak" factor of it hehe