Author Topic: HardFitness Issue #58 Emily Nicholson Cover Model  (Read 9711 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: HardFitness Issue #58 Emily Nicholson Cover Model
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2009, 08:12:37 AM »
Ron, why is this not considered "spam", but Matt C's site is?  ???

Because the cover layout always sucks epic fail. 8)

As empty as paradise

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: HardFitness Issue #58 Emily Nicholson Cover Model
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2009, 08:16:01 AM »
I call bullshit, 1) You're en EMS/paramedic I'm sure you could have scored some legit medical grade albuterol from a doc friend, 2) You live in Chicago, there's enough juice moving through Chicago that I don't think ANYONE would ever dry up, not when other guys are around anyways. 3) Clen is one of the most abundant and readily available and cheapest substances, you've gotta be kidding..

I don't lie about pussy, Cpt. Eq.

This was years ago before I got my p.med liscense. I had a guy who would get me Bulgarian clen tabs. 20mcg. 100-$30 at the time so I would buy it in bulk and sell it for double what I paid for it.

After a while he got scared from rumors about him being watched and stopped talking to everybody. He also dabbled in rec. drugs.

So in the time it took me to find a new guy who has clen for a fair price ( I won't order shit online ) this one chick who actually competed in the N.Americans recently, kind of sort of stopped talking to me. I could be wrong but I always gave her clen for FREE. It isn't like we bartered. I was just popping her on weekends and I so happen to hook her up with clen. It was just funny because once I stopped getting her clen and occasionally anavar tabs or told her I'm having a hard time, need to find a new source blah blah blah... she sort of stopped responding to my booty call texts.

Coincidence? Probably. That or she got bored with my 'minute man' status and tiny dick.

- Block!
?