Author Topic: Swamp Thing versus,.....  (Read 2919 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Swamp Thing versus,.....
« on: November 02, 2009, 02:04:27 AM »
Senor Aaron Singerman tends to think his "lovely"  :-* girlfriend is a better catch than my friend Twila. and in his words:
That Twila looks like a 5$ hooker to me... I'll bet she'd spread those cottage cheese legs for just about any fat fuck.
let's see our 2 contestants Johnny:

versus

ooooo boy folks this is gonna be a tight race,....ahhahahaahahhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Swamp Thing versus,.....
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 02:08:42 AM »
apparently its too close to call, so lets have another comparison shot

versus

our sidebet includes: How long til Singerman hits the "report topic to moderator" button
sidebet 2 includes: How long til Singerman realizes he can do better

Singerman, I am overweight, 50 pounds probably, but at least I live in the reality where I know that fact. You are so delusional you have to try and convince yourself that Mothra there looks better than Twila.  Oooooo boy, and they call me crazy?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 02:14:49 AM »
oh last post, then bed. Singerman, do you dare come on "The Avesher Show" via Skype?  Nut up, or shut up.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 02:21:26 AM »
gayer than lots of getbiggers asking a girl called twilla sexual questions, who doesn't even post here, hoping one day she would get on a plane and fly over to  fuck meet them

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 02:22:17 AM »
twila is much better looking.. no contest

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM »
gayer than lots of getbiggers asking a girl called twilla sexual questions, who doesn't even post here, hoping one day she would get on a plane and fly over to  fuck meet them

yeesh talk about missing the point,..you must be a barrel of fun to hang out with  ::) ::) ::)

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 02:31:43 AM »
Singerman biting off more than he can chew :D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 02:34:32 AM »

oh you have no idea---wait til you see the next episode of The Avesher Show--hopefully online by tomorrow night

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 02:37:31 AM »

His girl's got the jaw to chew it, though ;D

Seriously though, she seems alright - maybe he should post some off season pics of her dressed up and not making funny faces while her hair is flying all over the place from her onstage routine.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 03:01:57 AM »
Aaron's GF has a great body and it puts her ahead of 98% of the female population just on that.

Your friend is a fucking nutcase.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 03:05:12 AM »
Aaron's GF has a great body and it puts her ahead of 98% of the female population just on that.

this isnt a psychology test there sunshine, but good job trying to be different.  And going by your logic, my friend has a great body and a better face, thereby putting her ahead of 99.99%, including queenzilla there.  Thanks for playin today

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 03:10:36 AM »
this isnt a psychology test there sunshine, but good job trying to be different.  And going by your logic, my friend has a great body and a better face, thereby putting her ahead of 99.99%, including queenzilla there.  Thanks for playin today

If it was a psychology test you wouldn't be allowed to post you'd be tied up in a room slobbering to yourself while your minder clicked on threads for you

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 03:13:08 AM »
If it was a psychology test you wouldn't be allowed to post you'd be tied up in a room slobbering to yourself while your minder clicked on threads for you

I will not argue with that for a second---the accuracy of your post is beyond staggering

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 03:13:44 AM »

Nerd...

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 03:21:06 AM »

well she met up with somone she met on a muscle forum, not exactly classy.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2009, 03:25:18 AM »
Yah but it's Aaron's "girlfriend".

Contrast that to your just "friend".

You are in love with a girl that only thinks of you as a "sista", while she gets plowed by schmoes lef and right.

That in itself is brutal self-ownage.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2009, 03:27:45 AM »
not even close. the broad wins by a longshot.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 03:29:27 AM »
The only winning move is not to play.  ;D

Alex23

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2009, 08:38:37 AM »
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avesher, you're the fucking man. You're next in line for the getbig throne, as I'm thinking of stepping down... ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2009, 08:42:01 AM »

You are in love with a girl that only thinks of you as a "sista", while she gets plowed by schmoes lef and right.

word

Alex23

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2009, 08:55:05 AM »

LOL, in your world a "guy" can't be buddy with hot chick without "being in love" with "her"....

Obviously, you spend a lot of time alone... LOL what a loser.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2009, 08:59:17 AM »
Twila wins

I think

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2009, 10:46:56 AM »
LOL, in your world a "guy" can't be buddy with hot chick without "being in love" with "her"....

Obviously, you spend a lot of time alone... LOL what a loser.

Where in my post did you see that?

I like Avesher and he seems like a cool dude, but watching that interview in the video where she talks about him being a "sista" and if they were to sleep together she'd just "laugh" blah blah while he squirmed, it was tough watching him get kicked in the balls.  I don't know, I thought it was sorta obvious.

Especially with quotes like this:

Twila has this ex-bf, we will call him dipshit. Anyways, dipshit was abusive to her. cheated on her, well you name it he did it. Anyways, he was at the club tonight. Twila saw him and said to me I'm gonna go cause shit, and  went to start a fight with him.  And he completely ignores her, in turn owning her mind and making her look foolish. And I know a couple really good guys who are tryin to hook up with her.   All in all , she looks bad here, he gets the last laugh.  And to top it off this dude is, well, not a real good lookin guy, and thats not my opinion, thats a whole lotta people sayin that.  I really dont understand things like this.

Doesn't sound like the type that just wants to be "friends".  Avesher just ask her out already man.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2009, 10:49:05 AM »
that bitch is one of the ugleist i have seen in my lifetime.  looks like if i lost my temper and socked that whore in the jaw id break my hand
I dont like twinks.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2009, 10:51:51 AM »
Where in my post did you see that?

I like Avesher and he seems like a cool dude, but watching that interview in the video where she talks about him being a "sista" and if they were to sleep together she'd just "laugh" blah blah while he squirmed, it was tough watching him get kicked in the balls.  I don't know, I thought it was sorta obvious.

Especially with quotes like this:

Doesn't sound like the type that just wants to be "friends".  Avesher just ask her out already man.

you wanna know who "friended" me and I'm "obsessed" with, check out the Longview Texas thread I started. See pic of girl.  I, in all my epic stupidity, poured my heart out to her and got friended.  You gotta kick the whole Josh wants Twila thing, its old.  Theres reasons I am not into her that way.