Author Topic: Black Personal Trainer Steals A Guy's Fiancee  (Read 21779 times)

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Black Personal Trainer Steals A Guy's Fiancee
« on: November 02, 2009, 09:02:51 AM »
This from an online men's magazine's advice column:

Dear Veronica,

Here is my situation.  About five months ago, my fiancee- or should I say my ex-fiancee-recently began working out at a local gym in our home town.   Her personal trainer is a forty two year old married black man who is extremely well built, cut and defined.  It is also rumored around town that he is packing 11 inches downstairs.  My fiancee, who is white like me, began running around with this jerk and broke things off with me.  I have just been informed that she now lives in the guest room of his house which he shares with his wife, who is black, and their children.  He is evidently going into the guest room at night and screwing her.  All I want is my honey-bunny back in my life.  The wedding date has not been cancelled as of yet and I would like to go forward with the wedding and put this thing behind us.  How can I get my gal back and put the relationship back on track?

Hearbroken in Buffalo

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Black Personal Trainer Steals A Guy's Fiancee
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 09:05:55 AM »

Dear Veronica,

Here is my situation.  About five months ago, my fiancee- or should I say my ex-fiancee-recently began working out at a local gym in our home town.   Her personal trainer is a forty two year old black man who is extremely well built, cut and defined.  It is also rumored around town that he is packing 11 inches downstairs.  My fiancee, who is white like me, began running around with this jerk and broke things off with me.  I have just been informed that she now lives in the guest room of his house which he shares with his wife, who is black, and their children.  He is evidently going into the guest room at night and screwing her.  All I want is my honey-bunny back in my life.  The wedding date has not been cancelled as of yet and I would like to go forward with the wedding and put this thing behind us.  How can I get my gal back and put the relationship back on track?

Hearbroken in Buffalo

hahaha, he wants her back?!?  Oh brother......

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 09:08:39 AM »
Sounds like Darrem Charles strikes again.  :-X

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 09:10:35 AM »
Has to be fake lol

good story

sounds like Benny Blanco lol after being mentally bum raped into submission via getbig owning adiministered by the minister of hurt aka QuakerOats

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 09:18:16 AM »
There was something like this on a cuckhold website. Dude was bragging that his wife was seeing a exceeding well hung black PT. Dude was showing pics of her getting ready for her "date", dude even got off on other people whispering behind his back that his wife was seeing someone else. And he got off on asking her details, like he was her girlfriend.

The above mentioned dude, probably will fall into that category. He's a fool for letting her get a PT before their wedding.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 09:18:46 AM »
Sounds like Darrem Charles strikes again.  :-X
hahaha.  Darrem worksout at my gym.  Hits on every white chick.  Told a friend of mine that he was gonna be her "first black boyfriend"

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 09:19:55 AM »
Has to be fake lol

good story

sounds like Benny Blanco lol after being mentally bum raped into submission via getbig owning adiministered by the minister of hurt aka QuakerOats
After slaughtering you in your own thread, I am in your head so much that you're now bringing me up in completely inappropriate threads. Priceless.  ;D
!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 09:26:06 AM »
hahaha.  Darrem worksout at my gym.  Hits on every white chick.  Told a friend of mine that he was gonna be her "first black boyfriend"
And his wife looks better than most of women he hits on probably :-\

Well, whatever he needs to say to get clients...Caribbean men are well known for their "behavior", whether it be flirtitous or not.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 09:32:05 AM »

Dear Veronica,

Here is my situation.  About five months ago, my fiancee- or should I say my ex-fiancee-recently began working out at a local gym in our home town.   Her personal trainer is a forty two year old married black man who is extremely well built, cut and defined.  It is also rumored around town that he is packing 11 inches downstairs.  My fiancee, who is white like me, began running around with this jerk and broke things off with me.  I have just been informed that she now lives in the guest room of his house which he shares with his wife, who is black, and their children.  He is evidently going into the guest room at night and screwing her.  All I want is my honey-bunny back in my life.  The wedding date has not been cancelled as of yet and I would like to go forward with the wedding and put this thing behind us.  How can I get my gal back and put the relationship back on track?

Hearbroken in Buffalo

And what exactly does this have to do with Mog's?? I thought you were in the midst of a hard hitting expose on the rampant half-man half dog, sub-culture! Get back to work!

>:(

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 09:39:09 AM »

Dear Veronica,

Hearbroken in Buffalo
BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

Once they go BLACK... we don't want them BACK!

- Block!
?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 09:44:25 AM »
sooo fucking fake

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 09:52:20 AM »
BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

- Block!
HAHAHA! Yes!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 09:58:08 AM »
BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

- Block!
Like this woman would have any interest in an ugly, glassy-eyed guy such as yourself. LOL   ::)
You can't "take back" what doesn't want you in the first place! It's called SOUR GRAPES, baby. 
!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 10:06:35 AM »
Buy her a t-shirt that says "Darkness Everybody" call her a whore than hire some hookers for a weekend of "grieving sex" 8)
Watching The Haters

spinnis

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 10:07:22 AM »
Has to be fake.

No one takes back a woman after fucking a black dude. no one.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2009, 10:09:41 AM »
BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

- Block!

I used to paint houses as a teenager and this REALLY happened to my boss. I Know these people personally

He took his wife to the Caribbean islands on vacation and she took a scuba lesson . The instructor was a tall black dude with, apparently, a gigantic cock.

She fucked the guy and told her husband that she wasn't coming home, she was staying with him.

When he asked her why, she flat out told him that she was addicted to this guy's huge cock.

He was fucking DESTROYED. before the vacation he was a kick-ass dude, afterwords he was fucking shot

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2009, 10:16:55 AM »
hahaha.  Darrem worksout at my gym.  Hits on every white chick.  Told a friend of mine that he was gonna be her "first black boyfriend"

That "I'll be your first black guy" schtick was effective, but it is *so* 90s.

Anyone still using that approach has no game whatsoever. 

It should just be assumed that every good-looking chick (especially if she has a great ass) has fucked at least one black guy and it should also be assumed that, if she's fucked him once, she's fucked him multiple times.   

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 10:22:04 AM »

I used to paint houses as a teenager and this REALLY happened to my boss. I Know these people personally

He took his wife to the Caribbean islands on vacation and she took a scuba lesson . The instructor was a tall black dude with, apparently, a gigantic cock.

She fucked the guy and told her husband that she wasn't coming home, she was staying with him.

When he asked her why, she flat out told him that she was addicted to this guy's huge cock.

He was fucking DESTROYED. before the vacation he was a kick-ass dude, afterwords he was fucking shot

lesson number one, don't mess with locals in the Caribbean, that is their game plan, the women and the men. Get you hooked, then use your ass. That woamn probably divorced her husband, took the money and pampered than Caribbean dude.

spinnis

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2009, 10:24:06 AM »

he should be glad.. he shoudn't want a woman like that either way.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2009, 10:25:27 AM »
Like this woman would have any interest in an ugly, glassy-eyed #### such as yourself. LOL   ::)
You can't "take back" what doesn't want you in the first place! It's called SOUR GRAPES, baby. 

What are you talking about? Did you read the story or not? What does it have to do with me?

Hahaha!

OWNED!

- Block.
?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2009, 10:26:42 AM »
If this is real, then the girl's a total cooze and the guy needs to grow the f*ck up and find a better class of woman to marry. Oh brother.  

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2009, 10:29:03 AM »
I truly hope that story isn't true.  If it is, that young man needs to hang his guns up and turn over to the gay side..

"1"

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2009, 10:29:06 AM »
What are you talking about? Did you read the story or not? What does it have to do with me?

Hahaha!

OWNED!
- Block.
Typing "owned" doesn't make it so.  ;)
You posted in this thread, dipshit. ::) My post was in response to yours.

Glassy-eyed, guinness stout drinking beeener.  :D
!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2009, 10:30:01 AM »
he should be glad.. he shoudn't want a woman like that either way.

True.

If all a woman wants out of life is an elephant-trunk cock, she's a total pig.

I tried to tell him that but he was just so emasculated from the whole thing he never recovered.

She wound up coming back to the states a few months later after the dude was done with her and to my buddies credit, he told her to go fuck herself.

spinnis

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2009, 10:31:28 AM »
True.

If all a woman wants out of life is an elephant-trunk cock, she's a total pig.

I tried to tell him that but he was just so emasculated from the whole thing he never recovered.

She wound up coming back to the states a few months later after the dude was done with her and to my buddies credit, he told her to go fuck herself.

Very good.

I would have paid someone to slash her tires a few times also