Author Topic: Palin destroys Biden and reminds him of his vote against the Alaskan Pipeline.  (Read 1621 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Palin Beats Biden to a Pulp (Responds to)
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/note.php?note_id=165548298434 ^

Posted on Monday, November 02, 2009 2:16:51 PM by quesney

Palin's Latest Facebook Note

________________________ ________________________ _______________________

As the vice president knows, I have always advocated an all-of-the-above approach to American energy independence. Among other things, my alternative energy goal for Alaska sits at 50 percent because Alaska reached more than 20 percent during my term in office. The Obama-Biden administration, on the other hand, recently announced a renewable goal of only 25 percent. However, domestic drilling should remain a top priority in order to meet America’s consumption and security needs.

The vice president’s extreme opposition to domestic energy development goes all the way back to 1973 when he opposed the Alaska pipeline bill. As Ann Coulter pointed out, “Biden cast one of only five votes against the pipeline that has produced more than 15 billion barrels of oil, supplied nearly 20 percent of this nation’s oil, created tens of thousands of jobs, added hundreds of billions of dollars to the U.S. economy and reduced money transfers to the nation’s enemies by about the same amount.”

This nonsensical opposition to American domestic energy development continues to this day. Apparently the Obama-Biden administration only approves of offshore drilling in Brazil, where it will provide security and jobs for Brazilians. This election is about American security and American jobs.

There’s one way to tell Vice President Biden that we’re tired of folks in Washington distorting our message and hampering our nation’s progress: Hoffman, Baby, Hoffman!

- Sarah Palin
________________________ ________________________ _______________

Palin once again owns the liberal fag left. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Didn't she vote for the Stim Bill too?
Didn't she beg for the Bridge To Nowhere?

Hard for her to talk about another's position or choices.

Hypocrisy, Baby, Hypocrisy!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The server must be screwed up. 

Either way, Biden is a joke. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This nonsensical opposition to American domestic energy development continues to this day. Apparently the Obama-Biden administration only approves of offshore drilling in Brazil, where it will provide security and jobs for Brazilians. This election is about American security and American jobs.

________________________ ________________________ ______________

This is why I like Palin as much as I do.  She gets it and understands these issues.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Sorry 333 but when your political 'platform' (i use the term loosely) is facebook you can't really 'own' or destroy anyone. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sorry 333 but when your political 'platform' (i use the term loosely) is facebook you can't really 'own' or destroy anyone. 

She is just getting started.  she is going to have a huge W  with the Hoffman win in NY 23rd.  Her book will sell millions of copies and she will be ready to call out these disgusting policies of this admn.  She called out Pelosi/Obama on the death panels, and will pounce on this marxist junta soon enough. 

BTW - how do you feel about biden voting against the Alaskan pipeline?   

kcballer

• Getbig V
She is just getting started.  she is going to have a huge W  with the Hoffman win in NY 23rd.  Her book will sell millions of copies and she will be ready to call out these disgusting policies of this admn.  She called out Pelosi/Obama on the death panels, and will pounce on this marxist junta soon enough. 

'just getting started'? hahaha she had the biggr platform before, now she is relegated to facebook with all the teenage kids of today's society.  Wow what a great way to start a campaign for president.  About as smart as quitting half way through your term.

I don't really care, it was a 1970's vote and i don't know his reasons behind going against it.
Abandon every hope...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

You still parroting this silliness?

Palin voted for the "Bridge to Nowhere", when she was told it would cost relatively little to build. When she found out what the ACTUAL cost was (far higher than originally advertised), she did the "Thanks, but NO THANKS!!" routine.

________________________ ________________________ ______________

This is why I like Palin as much as I do.  She gets it and understands these issues.

I thought it was because she has nice legs!!!

;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
'just getting started'? hahaha she had the biggr platform before, now she is relegated to facebook with all the teenage kids of today's society.  Wow what a great way to start a campaign for president.  About as smart as quitting half way through your term.

I don't really care, it was a 1970's vote and i don't know his reasons behind going against it.

Funny!!! People didn't seem to have a problem with OBAMA doing his Facebook thing. In fact, weren't the Obama folks picking on McCain, because he allegedly couldn't use a computer?

kcballer

• Getbig V
Funny!!! People didn't seem to have a problem with OBAMA doing his Facebook thing. In fact, weren't the Obama folks picking on McCain, because he allegedly couldn't use a computer?

I fail to see where Obama's main political platform was facebook. 
Abandon every hope...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I fail to see where Obama's main political platform was facebook. 

I fail to see where Palin's main political platform was Facebook.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You still parroting this silliness?

Palin voted for the "Bridge to Nowhere", when she was told it would cost relatively little to build. When she found out what the ACTUAL cost was (far higher than originally advertised), she did the "Thanks, but NO THANKS!!" routine.

I thought it was because she has nice legs!!!

;D

Palin on the issues is far closer to me than almost any other RINO or scumbag RAT out there.  

I did not know that biden voted against the Alaskan Pipeline until today.  

Just add this to the list of why I loathe everything about this disgusting POFS in the WH and everyone around him.  

kcballer

• Getbig V
I fail to see where Palin's main political platform was Facebook.

Uh the fact that ALL the articles she 'posts' are her only current public way of getting her message out.  333 touts it like crazy, copy and pasting everything from her facebook. 

She is a loser who quit half way through a term and now uses facebook to get her 'message' across.  What a dunce.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Uh the fact that ALL the articles she 'posts' are her only current public way of getting her message out.  333 touts it like crazy, copy and pasting everything from her facebook. 

She is a loser who quit half way through a term and now uses facebook to get her 'message' across.  What a dunce.

Let's see - the idiot rats in that state almost shut down the state of Alaska by filing frivolous complaints that went nowhere costing the taxpayers thoudands of dollars.  She spent 500k on layers defending these frivolous complaints herself.

Now that she has the truth on her side and is attacking this disgusting POFS in the WH you cant deal with it.  She called out bambi on the death panels and now plugs on his vote against domestic energy.  She owns you clowns on the left.   

She will have a huge victory with Hoffman in NY 23rd and her book.  2010 will be a tsunami in favor of conservatives. 

of course it helps that shes a milf, but on the issues, she is much closer to me and most people than the GS puppet in the WH.     

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Doesn't most of the oil if not a HUGE majority of it goes to Japan. And, that nearly 20% she is talking about, what year or is it over the years?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Doesn't most of the oil if not a HUGE majority of it goes to Japan. And, that nearly 20% she is talking about, what year or is it over the years?

Its all calculated in the overall output vs. consumption.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
From Ann Coulter
________________________ _______________________

Shockingly, Sen. Joe Biden was one of only five senators to vote against the first Alaskan pipeline bill in 1973. This is like having been a Nazi sympathizer during World War II. If Sarah Palin does nothing else, she has got to tie that idiotic pipeline vote around Biden's neck.

The Senate passed the 1973 Alaskan pipeline bill by an overwhelming 80-5 vote. Only five senators voted against the pipeline on final passage. Sen. Biden is the only one who is still in the Senate -- the other four having been confined to mental institutions long ago.

The stakes were clear: This was in the midst of the first Arab oil embargo. Liberal Democrats, such as senators Robert Byrd, Mike Mansfield, Frank Church and Hubert Humphrey, all voted for the pipeline.

But Biden cast one of only five votes against the pipeline that has produced more than 15 billion barrels of oil, supplied nearly 20 percent of this nation's oil, created tens of thousands of jobs, added hundreds of billions of dollars to the U.S. economy and reduced money transfers to the nation's enemies by about the same amount.

The only argument against the pipeline was that it would harm the caribou, an argument that was both trivial and wrong. The caribou population near the pipeline increased from 5,000 in the 1970s to 32,000 by 2002.

It would have been bad enough to vote against the pipeline bill even if it had hurt the caribou. A sane person would still say: Our enemies have us in a vice grip. Sorry, caribou, you've got to take one for the team. But when the pipeline goes through and the caribou population sextuples in the next 20 years, you really look like a moron.

________________________ ______________________

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Its all calculated in the overall output vs. consumption.   
Well she needs to give actual figures, because I remember reading somewhere that it cost more to ship or pipe the oil to the lower 48, than it was to sell it to Japan.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

hahahah dude she quit..thats how much she wanted to serve her country...her statesmen...that she quit on the job.....Where is the mix up here, i just dont understand. Like Bro...SHE QUIT HER PUBLIC OFFICE JOB!!!! And you want her for president?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
From Ann Coulter
________________________ _______________________

Shockingly, Sen. Joe Biden was one of only five senators to vote against the first Alaskan pipeline bill in 1973. This is like having been a Nazi sympathizer during World War II. If Sarah Palin does nothing else, she has got to tie that idiotic pipeline vote around Biden's neck.

The Senate passed the 1973 Alaskan pipeline bill by an overwhelming 80-5 vote. Only five senators voted against the pipeline on final passage. Sen. Biden is the only one who is still in the Senate -- the other four having been confined to mental institutions long ago.

The stakes were clear: This was in the midst of the first Arab oil embargo. Liberal Democrats, such as senators Robert Byrd, Mike Mansfield, Frank Church and Hubert Humphrey, all voted for the pipeline.

But Biden cast one of only five votes against the pipeline that has produced more than 15 billion barrels of oil, supplied nearly 20 percent of this nation's oil, created tens of thousands of jobs, added hundreds of billions of dollars to the U.S. economy and reduced money transfers to the nation's enemies by about the same amount.

The only argument against the pipeline was that it would harm the caribou, an argument that was both trivial and wrong. The caribou population near the pipeline increased from 5,000 in the 1970s to 32,000 by 2002.

It would have been bad enough to vote against the pipeline bill even if it had hurt the caribou. A sane person would still say: Our enemies have us in a vice grip. Sorry, caribou, you've got to take one for the team. But when the pipeline goes through and the caribou population sextuples in the next 20 years, you really look like a moron.

________________________ ______________________

ann coulter is a retard

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Well she needs to give actual figures, because I remember reading somewhere that it cost more to ship or pipe the oil to the lower 48, than it was to sell it to Japan.

I think the issue is also that there are other massive oil fields in the Anwr that are untouched and barron ripe for exploration.

Pickens has said that these resources, coupled with natural gas, oil shale, etc, could be everything we need for ages.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ann coulter is a retard

Whether she is a retard or not, it is highly relevent if biden was one of only 5 to vote against tthe pipeline while the nation was in the midst of a oil shortfall.   

Mons Venus

;)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Who fuckin' cares who brings the issue to people's attention?  It's no wonder so much garbage is played in politics.  Attention span of 3 yr olds.

Mons Venus

Hahaaa Bill O'Falufa defends Palin !! Hahahaa