Author Topic: -1570 Cal. in 1h. just this one time. I felt a kind of satisfaction/uncertainty  (Read 3003 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I didn't really feel like I was going to die the last 10 minutes but it made itself aware from my unconsciousness, I was still wondering if the body was going to. I kept the breathing just under hyperventilation the last 10 minutes so I figured I was safe. From what I can tell I lived through it, in this dimension?

I got this idea that I would just push it once and see if I could get 1500 Cal. in 1 hour and I got ended up getting 1570. Average Watt was about 370. And in the workout after I had no loss of strength.

Now that I am taking it easy again I seem to get 1400 Cal. where when I took it easy before I got 1100 to 1200 Cal.

Years of mindless cardio must have lead to neurological adaption?

This must be good if I decide to go to Thailand and become a 205lbs class or heavy weight Muay Thai fighter for the rest of my life.

I must slow the cardio down a little again because it could eat up muscle at this level.

no meat but some essential saturated fats from milk.

I'm going to lessen calories intake awhile tapper down crazy? workouts awhile. My intelligence inner voice mumbles this to me, but my mind and body says keep pushing it as much as you can and feel like.

Follow the every worried voice of intellect and reasoning, or the mind body feelings?

Flex1069

• Getbig II
  • Pain is weakness leaving the body.
Sorry but the reading is wrong,only pro cyclist can hold on to that kinda wattage.

Tombo

• Getbig V
what a weird guy

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Sorry but the reading is wrong,only pro cyclist can hold on to that kinda wattage.

I'm hoping it is wrong. You see, I don't want to overdo it, this is a big struggle it seems.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
bullshit.. you cant burn that much calories in 1 hour

dov

• Getbig IV
what a weird guy
x2 Holy shit dude, you are waaaaay out there.....even for GB

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Rami is one of the up and cumming internet legends
A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Looks like another guy trying to emulate the Failcan.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Looks like another guy trying to emulate the Failcan.

Sorry

No emulators. But surely this is a compliment!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
failcan is common place

nac liaf= nice life
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Rami not even Lance Armstrong could do this. Please learn some basic exercise physiology and calorie burn rate info

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Rami not even Lance Armstrong could do this. Please learn some basic exercise physiology and calorie burn rate info

I got a headache, I think, I'm going to bed now.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I got a headache, I think, I'm going to bed now.

so much negativity here , you just need a nap and some water when you wake up
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
so much negativity here , you just need a nap and some water when you wake up

I know, sometimes you just need dark and close eyes for an hour and water upon rising to get things going again.

And slight increase of daily dosis raw cacao, to dance through the rest of the day.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Bump:

I tried a commercial grade Precore exercise bike and got 830 calories in 30 minutes. This one might be the hardest 30 minutes cardio so far. I noticed what I think is some kind of oxygen starvation pain but realized the legs could still perform this monotonic motion on high resistance because I never encounter lactic acid any more.

I want to be able to run really fast on short distances, like 800 meter or so. And to get some world records. Maybe even on 400 meter.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
haircut, get one

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Bump:

I tried a commercial grade Precore exercise bike and got 830 calories in 30 minutes. This one might be the hardest 30 minutes cardio so far. I noticed what I think is some kind of oxygen starvation pain but realized the legs could still perform this monotonic motion on high resistance because I never encounter lactic acid any more.

I want to be able to run really fast on short distances, like 800 meter or so. And to get some world records. Maybe even on 400 meter.

its all about us achieving world records now
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
haircut, get one

haircut in the cold of winter? I will have to start wear some type of knitted head garnish.

oldman

• Getbig III
another falcon like homo...why?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
its all about us achieving world records now

yes, at this level and rate, what else is left to master.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Good to know GB is still spewing out the craziest of the crazies...
Watching The Haters

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Best hair on getbig. go Rami go!!!!!

body88

Crappy Falcon rip off (which is a unfunny gimmick, anyway).  The material on this board from the gimmicks has really gone downhill.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Crappy Falcon rip off (which is a unfunny gimmick, anyway).  The material on this board from the gimmicks has really gone downhill.
another falcon like homo...why?

Please, geniuses. I don't come up with my stuff so I don't see how it is a rip off.  I tell it just the way I do it. I guess am a rip off because I too am one of the few that actually work out and do what I claim?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
oh yeah? check me out. 9999 cals in 26 mins. ;D

A