Author Topic: OFF TOPIC Radio #42- Author L. Rea takes CALL-IN Questions PLUS PJ Braun returns  (Read 6565 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Sorry I called in late, I was going to give a quick hollar to Author while I was working and its hard to do both at the same time.  Its ok, I understand. 
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Sorry I called in late, I was going to give a quick hollar to Author while I was working and its hard to do both at the same time.  Its ok, I understand.  

We'll have Author back on for more questions in 4 weeks (or so)... So be ready!

I hope you all enjoyed the show... It's ready for download now. Either go to www.offtopicradio.com or search for us on iTunes and subscribe.

A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Next week on OFF TOPIC Radio:

Dave Palumbo
The Big Sexy

A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Next week on OFF TOPIC Radio:

Dave Palumbo
The Big Sexy

I cant call from the other side of the world but can you ask Jumbo why he sold water as gh.  :D

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
aaron you should have me on the show ... I know you love me  :-*

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
aaron you should have me on the show ... I know you love me  :-*
I reckon Sev on the show uncensored would be the biggest rater you ever had Aaron , he dont sugar coat it just lays it down , and says it.Better than Vince vs DA the g4p rep.

Put someone on with him that trys to tell us the pros are on doses like Lee Preist claims hahaha.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
I reckon Sev on the show uncensored would be the biggest rater you ever had Aaron , he dont sugar coat it just lays it down , and says it.Better than Vince vs DA the g4p rep.

Put someone on with him that trys to tell us the pros are on doses like Lee Preist claims hahaha.
hahaha

Today's trivia :

did you know that aaron ddicated 30 min to me in his maiden show ?

hahahahahaha ..

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
hahaha

Today's trivia :

did you know that aaron ddicated 30 min to me in his maiden show ?

hahahahahaha ..

This explains so much! WingedLion = SemenTaste!!!

A