Author Topic: Holy Alimony!  (Read 2286 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Holy Alimony!
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2009, 03:07:44 PM »
She had more earning potential according to the courts because she has a BA, but she can't hold a job let alone make more. It's calculated on earning potential.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2009, 04:11:28 PM »
The only way a bitch is getting a dime out of me is if she has my children otherwise....Wiggs Out!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2009, 04:21:52 PM »
The only way a bitch is getting a dime out of me is if she has my children otherwise....Wiggs Out!!!

It would be cheaper to legally kill her then even pay 1/10th of a payment...just fund her a nice divorce settlement trip and have her dissapear in international waters, there is no jurisdiction for any world government to bother with, and from what I hear ex soviet bloc commando's/special forces come at a price of $8,000 US per 24hrs of service. ;)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2009, 04:34:24 PM »
if that's a deal breaker, chances are the deal will be broken sometimes later anyway

marrying with a prenup is like saying i love you but i don't trust you

then again, without one you're an idiot
tank u jesus

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2009, 04:40:35 PM »
marrying with a prenup is like saying i love you but i don't trust you

then again, without one you're an idiot

Bullshit.  Marriage is a binding legal agreement between two parties according to the government.  If you marry without a prenup it's like going into business with someone without a contract of services provided by both parties, you're just fucking stupid if you do that.

You have to think of it like a business because that's the way the government sees it.  If I came to you and said hey I have a business you should invest in, the chance of failure is 50% though, just give me your money and trust me things will work out.  Who in their right fucking mind would be so stupid to do such thing?  No one would of course.

There is absolutely no single reason, and I challange anyone to point one out, for a man to get married in this day and age.  You don't need marriage to have a loving and fullfilling relationship with your partner or have children.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2009, 04:52:25 PM »
Bullshit.  Marriage is a binding legal agreement between two parties according to the government.  If you marry without a prenup it's like going into business with someone without a contract of services provided by both parties, you're just fucking stupid if you do that.

You have to think of it like a business because that's the way the government sees it.  If I came to you and said hey I have a business you should invest in, the chance of failure is 50% though, just give me your money and trust me things will work out.  Who in their right fucking mind would be so stupid to do such thing?  No one would of course.

There is absolutely no single reason, and I challange anyone to point one out, for a man to get married in this day and age.  You don't need marriage to have a loving and fullfilling relationship with your partner or have children.

i'm on your side, but try telling the above to a woman lol

it's a "business agreement" slap in the face nr 1 haha

"chance of failure 50%" now she doesn't speak to you anymore ;D
tank u jesus

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2009, 04:53:33 PM »
Pussy had him blinded and now he'll pay for it
U

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2009, 04:58:53 PM »
Quote from: Emmortal link=topic=304413.msg 4354846#msg 4354846 date=1257295235

There is absolutely no single reason, and I challenge anyone to point one out, for a man to get married in this day and age.  You don't need marriage to have a loving and fulfilling relationship with your partner or have children.

You're absolutely correct but because the institution of marriage is a social norm, most men will conform...