Author Topic: Aides: Obama not watching election returns  (Read 782 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Aides: Obama not watching election returns
« on: November 03, 2009, 08:33:41 PM »
Washington (CNN) – President Obama is not planning to watch Tuesday nights election returns, Obama aides Robert Gibbs and David Axelrod tell CNN.

Obama is more likely to watch Tuesday night's Chicago Bulls game than any political coverage, according to Axelrod.

The president's senior staff have also decided not to hold a watch party to keep an eye on election returns as they come in.

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs was spotted in workout clothes leaving the White House campus at 7 p.m. ET, just as polls were closing in Virginia. Axelrod told CNN he has a dinner outside the White House to attend.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Aides: Obama not watching election returns
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 08:37:42 PM »
Washington (CNN) – President Obama is not planning to watch Tuesday nights election returns, Obama aides Robert Gibbs and David Axelrod tell CNN.

Obama is more likely to watch Tuesday night's Chicago Bulls game than any political coverage, according to Axelrod.

The president's senior staff have also decided not to hold a watch party to keep an eye on election returns as they come in.

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs was spotted in workout clothes leaving the White House campus at 7 p.m. ET, just as polls were closing in Virginia. Axelrod told CNN he has a dinner outside the White House to attend.

His blackberry is probably on overdrive right now. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 06:15:59 AM »

Bwahahahaha,Gibbs in workout clothes.Yeah,whats he doing getting ready for a pie eating contest?Chubby fuck.Obama cant possibly workout,no way ANYONE can be that skinny and workout,unless your an African marathoner.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 06:27:15 AM »
Obama is an Ironman competitor.   8)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 06:35:37 AM »
Obama is an Ironman competitor.   8)

Yeah?What race was he in?That freaking punk cant throw a baseball or hit a golf ball HE SUCKS!!!

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 06:45:57 AM »
Yeah?What race was he in?That freaking punk cant throw a baseball or hit a golf ball HE SUCKS!!!

It was a joke...I agree with you that he is pretty skinny. 

Maybe next time I will say he needs to bump up the calories and start doing a little powerlifting.  ;D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 08:37:35 AM »
It was a joke...I agree with you that he is pretty skinny. 

Maybe next time I will say he needs to bump up the calories and start doing a little powerlifting.  ;D

No need to,according to lib reporters he can do 70lb dumbell curls and is ripped.So what he has man boobs,thats still ripped,he is the mesiah.When your dwarfed by your wife,you should kill yourself.Although,in fairness she is a pre-op tranny so he has an excuse.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2009, 09:07:52 AM »
Damn. I don't like Obama, but you seem very angry.

Do you personally hate the Baracks or just their policies?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2009, 09:08:36 AM »
Damn. I don't like Obama, but you seem very angry.

Do you personally hate the Baracks or just their policies?

I dont think this guy does the triathlon. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2009, 09:12:03 AM »
I dont think this guy does the triathlon. 

LOL!!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2009, 12:53:06 PM »
He wasnt working out.According to Gibbs Obama was watching the movie about himself.No ego there at all.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2009, 12:59:18 PM »
He wasnt working out.According to Gibbs Obama was watching the movie about himself.No ego there at all.