Author Topic: The Avesher Show--Episode 2--Avesher Gets Laid  (Read 10205 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The Avesher Show--Episode 2--Avesher Gets Laid
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2009, 09:01:22 PM »
Not trying to be  ::)

Um wrong , you did toejam  ;D
You deleted your first post, so obvious. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2009, 09:04:34 PM »
You deleted your first post, so obvious. ::)
Having to lie on a message board to save face shows you are not overly bright , isnt there numbers on the posts , show where my post is deleted and dont delete one of yours noodle dick..

Anyway Im off out for dinner , you stay camped on here as per normal , theres life away from GB Cankles the Garbage collector  :D

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2009, 01:07:52 AM »
hahaha , I think you are a closet queer to be honest , the pic of gaybay was posted on here by seva , I just reposted it in case he missed it , but hey if you want to jump to thoughts of sexing hairy black men it shows what you truly think about  :D
Seems you truly are at home on here with over 20k ,(not counting alpha boards) posts on a site  that you claim is riddled with the "polegrabbers" you claim to detest..You sure do spend alot of time here "gayfloss" lol
:D

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2009, 01:09:13 AM »
Having to lie on a message board to save face shows you are not overly bright , isnt there numbers on the posts , show where my post is deleted and dont delete one of yours noodle dick..

Anyway Im off out for dinner , you stay camped on here as per normal , theres life away from GB Cankles the Garbage collector  :D
Cankles

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2009, 01:23:23 AM »
Lots of studs in this thread ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2009, 03:00:05 AM »
It can never be overstated the service to society and culture that GetBig provides. They can make or break a person. If you survive, you emerge from the flames a much better and stronger person. We're at war with an enemy that can live in caves and eat scorpions. We need more alpha males -- stout, resolute, men of action who are unburden by mushy sentiment.

Though it is not my place, as I still am working my way up through the ranks, I would like to submit that Aversher/Disturbia is GetBig's finest piece of work to date.

Congratulations Disturb. You're a source of inspiration to many. Cute girl BTW. I like that wholesome, girl next door look that does anal. But that's just my thing. I'm sure you know what I'm talking aboot.