Author Topic: OMFG, how did we miss this? Bethany Carter Howlett thread  (Read 62180 times)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
Re: OMFG, how did we miss this?
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2009, 09:45:54 AM »

I would love to read her Thesis on "mutated homeobox Antennopedia genes of
the Drosophila Melanogaster (North American Fruit Fly)." That is probably some brillant reading comparable to her other masterpeice, "Mr. Monkey packs his own lunch."

Which when I get a chance I will buy, and post in its entirity for Getbig's pleasure. In the meantime here is a link to her myspace....you dont even know how delusional it really gets!  :D

http://www.myspace.com/fitqueenb

M!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2009, 09:50:55 AM »
have you started training like a man to look good by june 2010 mr. bones??..

just kidding, good luck man..

Actually, I have! Believe or not but all this bones stuff turned out to be quite motivational... aiming for 225lbs by jan/february. If I get fat during the process I'll just diet down to about 200-210 by the start of the summer but have hopefully gained strength and a little bit of muscle till then.
from incomplete data

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2009, 09:54:12 AM »
"Dear Friends:

Bethany Carter Howlett has released her very own signature beverage line titled, Fit For Royalty. The line features: Fit For A Queen Dessert Merlot Wine, Bethany Howlett White Zinfandel Wine, Lady Bethany Rose Champagne, Better Bodies By Bethany Bottled Spring Water, and Queen B Sparkling Mineral Water."

Taken from her myspace... LMAO@ Better bodies by bethany bottled spring water....  Does this mean that she just throws soeme tap water into a bottle and ships it to you?  ???

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2009, 08:11:15 PM »
Actually, I have! Believe or not but all this bones stuff turned out to be quite motivational... aiming for 225lbs by jan/february. If I get fat during the process I'll just diet down to about 200-210 by the start of the summer but have hopefully gained strength and a little bit of muscle till then.

booooonnnesss bones booooooones oooooones ooooooooooooooooooooooon es booooonnnnnesss...

just giving you some more motivation ;D good luck and i am sure you will noticeably improve!!..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2009, 10:23:25 PM »
"Dear Friends:

Bethany Carter Howlett has released her very own signature beverage line titled, Fit For Royalty. The line features: Fit For A Queen Dessert Merlot Wine, Bethany Howlett White Zinfandel Wine, Lady Bethany Rose Champagne, Better Bodies By Bethany Bottled Spring Water, and Queen B Sparkling Mineral Water."

Taken from her myspace... LMAO@ Better bodies by bethany bottled spring water....  Does this mean that she just throws soeme tap water into a bottle and ships it to you?  ???

Her and King Kamali were made for each other...maybe they fed off their own delusions.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2009, 12:33:08 AM »
Good god...the woman doesn't sleep.

I heard a rumor that she's found the cure for herpes, cancer and solved world hunger. We just haven't heard about it yet, cause the media is biased. She's also managed to improve sliced bread! All while raising 15 adopted Ugandan babies with constant cases of hiccups.
HAHA, RON.....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2009, 01:26:20 PM »
Good god...the woman doesn't sleep.

I heard a rumor that she's found the cure for herpes, cancer and solved world hunger. We just haven't heard about it yet, cause the media is biased. She's also managed to improve sliced bread! All while raising 15 adopted Ugandan babies with constant cases of hiccups.

But did you know she was also a specially trained C.I.A operative, former (first for a lady) Navy SEAL and ex Delta 1 operative ?!?!??!, in fact she was one of the key Delta operatives in Black Hawk Down, Somalia... single handedly killing exactly 891 AK-47 packing somalians...while her biological training and 191 iq let her fill the duty of field surgeon/doctor on wounded American Rangers.... the woman truly is remarkable... what will she do next?! spend a month on space station MIR or go for the moon??...

btw. here's a google satellite pic of her 'elite' townhouse in Washington

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2010, 12:46:27 AM »
BUMPUS MAXIMUS!
HAHA, RON.....

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: OMFG, how did we miss this? Bethany Carter Howlett thread
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2010, 03:40:02 AM »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Taken from her Linkedin site

http://www.linkedin.com/in/bethanyhowlett

Additional Information

Bethany Carter Howlett’s Interests:
Professional Fitness Activities, Real Estate Transactions, Golf, Working Out, Decathlons, Triathlons, Charity Events, Opera Performing, Jazz Performing, Acting, International Travel, Lecturing On Entrepreneurship, Motivational Speaking, Life Coaching, Fitness And Wellness Expert Teaching Seminars, Teasing Boys, Making Girls Jealous, Money, Making Money, Anything That Makes Money, Spending Money, Spending Other People's Money, Myself (Mostly, As Expected), Sucking Golfballs Through Gardenhoses, Supine Cardio, Masterbating Violently, Staring At Myself Naked In The Mirror, Plastic Surgery, Pole Dancing, Shopping With My Main Gays, Dining Via Fabulous Vegan Friendly Restaurants, Hosting Republican Party Sponsorship Events, Pre-Partying, Present-Partying, After-Partying, and Spending Time With My Fab Family: Princess Lucelia Gracie Carter Charis Mave I, Princess Lacelia Gracie Carter Charis Mave I, and Prince Lecington Grason Carter Charis Mave I.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2010, 03:49:30 AM »
This broad did more stuff than Forrest Gump!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2010, 05:54:03 AM »
Farsi, Spanish and English?   haha   oh brother

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2010, 06:13:22 AM »
Hilarious resume. I knew this industry was full of f*cknuts but this chick takes the prize.

Pathological liar would be a severe understatement....

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2010, 06:54:02 AM »
Insane

wingzero

• Getbig I
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2010, 07:05:06 AM »
Hey now, dont mock the elite condos.. cuz I live in the same complex  :P

But yeah, occasionally id see her walking some small dog while I was washing my car.. you think she looks rough in the photoshops?  Dont get me wrong, from the waist down its pretty damn nice, but the big implants are showing their stretch n wear and the face looks butchered.   

should I print this thread out and leave it on someones doorstep?

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2010, 07:08:01 AM »
Hey now, dont mock the elite condos.. cuz I live in the same complex  :P

But yeah, occasionally id see her walking some small dog while I was washing my car.. you think she looks rough in the photoshops?  Dont get me wrong, from the waist down its pretty damn nice, but the big implants are showing their stretch n wear and the face looks butchered.   

should I print this thread out and leave it on someones doorstep?

Dont bother - she will already have read it.
Somebody so self obsessed with themselves will be continually trolling the internet 24/7 seeing what people are saying about them - because they are the most important thing in the world !

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2010, 11:52:15 AM »

I would try to buy one of her e-books to post up here, but since her website is in default, I wonder if that is such a good idea...  :-\

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2010, 11:53:35 AM »
Dude, I havent seen her in like ten years, I graduated high school with her younger sister, but she used to be hot.  I heard she started using roids heavily and had a stroke about 6 years ago, that could explain alot.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2010, 12:58:18 PM »
There needs to be some nude or topless pics posted. So we can see her saucer sized areolas. Preferably with her head photoshopped out, her fish face would give a Shark nightmares.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2010, 01:12:24 PM »
I see she was the motivational mind Speaker for 100 Black Men.

Let me guess. She spoke into 100 black microphones to spin her tales...A Mudshark for all Mudsharks perhaps.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2010, 01:43:11 PM »
There needs to be some nude or topless pics posted. So we can see her saucer sized areolas. Preferably with her head photoshopped out, her fish face would give a Shark nightmares.

Nudes have been posted here in the past... I wouldnt recommend trying to dig them back up....  :-X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2010, 02:04:22 PM »

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2010, 03:38:51 PM »
no we dont

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2010, 03:40:46 PM »
Her face isn't exactly easy to look at.
Q

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2010, 03:41:12 PM »
no we dont
I saw what I wrote, and I agree.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2010, 03:41:57 PM »