Ozmo
« on: November 04, 2009, 05:16:50 AM »
listen to the audio.  it's in the first minute of this clip:

I hear at least   FIVE shots.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Ozmo
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 05:37:19 AM »
infact, does anybody need anything more than the last two shots so close together?  There is zero way, unless Oswald is a machine, to fire two shots inside 1 second with that rifle.  the last sound can't be an eco with no similar eco from the first shots.  Infact of every shot, all five shots heard, each have an immediate echo that accurately reflects the report via proximity of the abstructions in the area.  That is to say, fairly immediate after the sound of the shot and you can hear that report with all 5 shots.

BOOOOM!!!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 05:42:09 AM »
I know I've posted once before that I actually consider the JFK shooting as one of few conspiracies to actually be plausible.

But I don't think it was much of a big scheme, if it was a conspiracy.

Could've been a local mobster that hired a few hit men that carried out the hit.

And that was that.

KISS- Keep It Simple Stupid
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 05:52:11 AM »
I know I've posted once before that I actually consider the JFK shooting as one of few conspiracies to actually be plausible.

Could've been a local mobster that hired a few hit men that carried out the hit.

And that was that.

how was I not keeping it simple?  How much more simple can it get just focusing on 5 shots instead of 3?  You do know that most every skeptic of the JFK assassination holds true to the Warren Report?  How much more simple can it get?  Now if you concede to more than one shooter, Oswald, we can move into the definition of conspiracy... That is more than one person involved in the assassination and yes Hedge, that is a huge step for many to take.  If you are willing to admit that, I have material past this point to engage at the next level to determine the levels of involvement.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 06:13:57 AM »
Go to 4:57 of this clip.  This reflects many accounts.  Forget everything else, just focus on the fact that there were two shots almost right on top of eachother.  That's all that's needed to prove a second gunman.  You can't fire two shots that close together with that rifle.  I've seen all the videos of people replicating the shots of Oswald.  While some get off three shots in the span of the entire shooting, nobody has ever gotten off two of the shots that close together.  BOOOM!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 06:21:59 AM »
So hedge, my answer to KISS is "baby steps"  :D  All I want to resolve right now is how many shooters.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 06:28:10 AM »
So hedge, my answer to KISS is "baby steps"  :D  All I want to resolve right now is how many shooters.

Sorry, the "KISS", wasn't a reference to you being stupid broski. 8)

Simply just the ol' rule of thumb.

I think it would be interesting to see some kind of investigation where some real cops with experience from crime investigations would look into this.

That would be kind of nice. A no bullshit kind of approach that I think would have the best shot at getting the closest to pinning what happened.
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2009, 06:30:55 AM »
Sorry, the "KISS", wasn't a reference to you being stupid broski. 8)

Simply just the ol' rule of thumb.

I think it would be interesting to see some kind of investigation where some real cops with experience from crime investigations would look into this.

That would be kind of nice. A no bullshit kind of approach that I think would have the best shot at getting the closest to pinning what happened.
I'm guessing by this post you're extremely new to this lol...  maybe let me talk to Ozmo on this one, thanks Hedge.

James

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2009, 07:31:07 AM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2009, 11:48:06 AM »
Thanks Hugo,

I will listen and respond soon.  I don't have too much time today or tomorrow.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2009, 12:20:45 PM »
Kennedy's head goes up in response to a shot fired either front near side or directly in front of him.....while the JFK movie is both bullshit and entertaining..it got some aspects of the offcial ct's correct.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2009, 06:44:52 PM »
listen to the audio.  it's in the first minute of this clip:

I hear at least  FIVE shots.

From Wiki:

The Zapruder film is a silent Standard 8 mm color home movie of the presidential motorcade of John F. Kennedy through Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas, on November 22, 1963, filmed by a private citizen named Abraham Zapruder. The film is the most complete visual recording of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/organ2.htm

Millions have seen Abraham Zapruder's graphic 26-second strip of silent, 8-mm Kodachrome II Safety Film. It helps to be prepared for what is shown.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2009, 06:54:00 PM »
Go to 4:57 of this clip.  This reflects many accounts.  Forget everything else, just focus on the fact that there were two shots almost right on top of eachother.  That's all that's needed to prove a second gunman.  You can't fire two shots that close together with that rifle.  I've seen all the videos of people replicating the shots of Oswald.  While some get off three shots in the span of the entire shooting, nobody has ever gotten off two of the shots that close together.  BOOOM!!!

From Vincent Bugiolsi book:  Page 849.  Talking about Researcher Josiah Thompson's findings:

Statements made by 172 witnesses:

136 (79%) thought they heard 3 shots
6 (3.5%) thought they heard 4 shots

HSCA study

178 eyewitness accounts:

132 heard 3 shots
6 heard 4

On a side note:

Only 4 of Thompson's witnesses and 4 of HSCA study's witnesses reported they thought shots came from 2 directions.  The rest thought it came from one direction.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2009, 07:01:10 PM »
Here's a transcript of an interview of the guy who actually took the film, Zapruder soon after the shooting.

Well, as the car came in line almost--I believe it was almost in line. I was standing up here and I was shooting through a telephoto lens, which is a zoom lens and as it reached about--I imagine it was around here--I heard the first shot and I saw the President lean over and grab himself like this (holding his left chest area).

In other words, he was sitting like this and waving and then after the shot he just went like that.

Leaning--leaning toward the side of Jacqueline. For a moment I thought it was, you know, like you say, "Oh, he got me," when you hear a shot--you've heard these expressions and then I saw---I don't believe the President is going to make jokes like this, but before I had a chance to organize my mind, I heard a second shot and then I saw his head opened up and the blood and everything came out and I started--I can hardly talk about it [ the witness crying].

I thought I heard two, it could be three, because to my estimation I thought he was hit on the second--I really don't know. The whole thing that has been transpiring--it was very upsetting and as you see I got a little better all the time and this came up again and it to me looked like the second shot, but I don't know. I never even heard a third shot.

I heard the second--after the first shot--I saw him leaning over and after the second shot--it's possible after what I saw, you know, then I started yelling, "They killed him, they killed him," and I just felt that somebody had ganged up on him and I was still shooting the pictures until he got under the underpass--I don't even know how I did it.

And then, I didn't even remember how I got down from that abutment there, but there I was, I guess, and I was walking toward--back toward my office and screaming, "They killed him, they killed him," and the people that I met on the way didn't even know what happened and they kept yelling, "What happened, what happened, what happened?" It seemed that they had heard a shot but they didn't know exactly what had happened as the car sped away, and I kept on just yelling, "They killed him, they killed him, they killed him," and finally got to my office and my secretary--I told her to call the police or the Secret Service--I don't know what she was doing, and that's about all. I was very much upset. Naturally, I couldn't imagine such a thing being done. I just went to my desk and stopped there until the police came and then we were required to get a place to develop the films. I knew I had something, I figured it might be of some help--I didn't know what.

http://www.jfklancer.com/Zapruder.html

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2009, 07:03:40 PM »

And that was that.

It's certainly plausible.  But there isn't any solid evidence that that says it is.  Not to mention the entire body of evidence all points to a lone gunman.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2009, 07:15:10 PM »

"keep it simple silly"  is another translation.   ;D

As far as how many shooters?

79% of witnesses heard 3 shots, about the same said they came from one direction, 3 casings where found and weapon identified, bullet trajectories established, etc......

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2009, 07:37:22 PM »
even with 3 shots how do you get off two of the shots right on top of eachother with that rifle?  I'm good and no way I could do it.  maybe one of those expert speed shooters with practice.  No way for 99% of the population.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2009, 07:46:53 PM »
even with 3 shots how do you get off two of the shots right on top of eachother with that rifle?  I'm good and no way I could do it.  maybe one of those expert speed shooters with practice.  No way for 99% of the population.

It was 3 shots in 8 seconds.  There is no audio on the film.  So 2 shots right on top of another is false.

Pretend to do it:

-Bang! (start counting)
-Reload (gun was advertised in catalog as fast loading fast shooting)
-Find target (target is pre-sighted and you just took a shot at it)
-Bang!
-Find target (target is pre-sighted and you just took a shot at it
-Bang!

You'll find that it's very doable.  I even remember some study where they reenacted it and concluded it was very possible.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2009, 08:53:55 PM »
It was 3 shots in 8 seconds.  There is no audio on the film.  So 2 shots right on top of another is false.

Pretend to do it:

-Bang! (start counting)
-Find target (target is pre-sighted and you just took a shot at it)
-Bang!
-Find target (target is pre-sighted and you just took a shot at it
-Bang!

You'll find that it's very doable.  I even remember some study where they reenacted it and concluded it was very possible.

can you post proof that the audio is bogus?  can you explain the witnesses stating two of the shots were right on top of eachother?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2009, 09:00:07 PM »
can you post proof that the audio is bogus?  can you explain the witnesses stating two of the shots were right on top of eachother?

There was 170+ witnesses and 2 of them said they were right on top of each other but the rest didn't report that and you are asking me to explain that?  Are you kidding me?  If one of the 170+  witnesses said they heard an alien death ray should we hold that as credible evidence over the mountains of evidence already presented pointing to 3 shots?

I don't need to post proof that the audio is bogus.  Did you read any of my responses?

Scroll up.

the Zapruder film was shot on:  silent, 8-mm Kodachrome II Safety Film

Further more, audio enhanced to what?  Those sounds could be anything.  Oddly you don't hear anything but the sounds, not the motorcycle, not the cars, not the people etc...  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2009, 09:43:34 PM »
Hugo,

I think i know where you are going with this, so I'll just post these links.   I might be pressed on time in the next few days, but I really do enjoy discussing and debating this with you.

http://www.theblackvault.com/wiki/index.php/Dictabelt_evidence_relating_to_the_assassination_of_John_F._Kennedy
http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/the_critics/griffith/Acoustical_evidence.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictabelt_evidence_relating_to_the_assassination_of_John_F._Kennedy

- They never recorded the actual gun shots
- These are impulse patterns on recording
- McCain denies recording it and says the engine sound is unmistakably from a 3 wheeled vehicle not a 2 wheeled one.

There's much more that take away from the HSCA 1978 findings.  Just read the articles.

Also, with final cut pro studio, i can put better sounding  gun shots in there.  :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2009, 09:48:03 PM »
Hugo,

I think i know where you are going with this, so I'll just post these links.   I might be pressed on time in the next few days, but I really do enjoy discussing and debating this with you.

http://www.theblackvault.com/wiki/index.php/Dictabelt_evidence_relating_to_the_assassination_of_John_F._Kennedy
http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/the_critics/griffith/Acoustical_evidence.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictabelt_evidence_relating_to_the_assassination_of_John_F._Kennedy

- They never recorded the actual gun shots
- These are impulse patterns on recording
- McCain denies recording it and says the engine sound is unmistakably from a 3 wheeled vehicle not a 2 wheeled one.

There's much more that take away from the HSCA 1978 findings.  Just read the articles.

Also, with final cut pro studio, i can put better sounding  gun shots in there.  :)

yea, I like debating this with you too.  This case has interested me for years and years, it's good to have someone to debate this stuff with.  I'm not in any hurry so it's no big deal.  I'm kinda busy right now to so I'll need time to look everything over too.  No hurry on my part.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2009, 04:59:34 AM »
To me, videotape audio is way more reliable than witnesses.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2009, 08:54:21 AM »
To me, videotape audio is way more reliable than witnesses.

Me too.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2009, 09:09:21 AM »
Many believed it was the CIA. Those who supported the 'Domino theory' really didn't want the US pulling out that soon so he had to go.