Author Topic: Jay & Jill  (Read 10221 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Jay & Jill
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2009, 11:53:52 PM »
Hahahahaha!

Here's a tip from me to you heethans. When you see a bitch like that in your local 'health spa' the best thing for you to do it to ignore her or give her a bit of attitude as if she is annoying you or in your way.

Ex: After her set of pulldowns walk up and change the lat pulldown bar to a close grip handle or something and carry on as if she was never there.

She will either stop you and tell you she is using that or she will say nothing at all and walk away.

Either way you got her respect because you showed her that she isn't that important to you which is a BIG turn-on to whores like that.

- Block!

bingo

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2009, 11:59:56 PM »
I'd show her my wallet.....
No doubt about it...

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2009, 12:22:43 AM »
why did she marry a guy that doesn't "hit it right"? ???

E

compelling question

because she married the guy for his money.....you see, this chick is obviously top grade material and like most top percentile western females, a money-hungry, self-centered bi-atch

good for her i guess.....bad for the hubby.....

i see spike as a marriage counsellor

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2009, 01:13:28 AM »
hahaha....thats what I asked her for the most..I uploaded one off my phone...sent me one of her ass and her fckn weddin ring is on holdn the phone!

this chick is txtn me rite now sayin shes at FCKN CHOIR practice...she teaches HS english...haha..she coming up her on fri

Teachers these days..the qaulity has gone down, remember that 33 yr middle school teacher that f*cked her student...she will be one of them. Hit this bitch and roll, or pass that ass..Because a teacher who sends nudes to someone she doesn't really know, and could be exposed...ain't the sharpest tool in the box. And chances are she might flip some bullshit on you to save her ass later on. Bitch prolly already had it set up, and you were the right there...Never trust a Choir Practice Bitch.

BTW, is Jill Black or Latina...she is seriously needing a ass ASAP, she needs to down grade the CC's in the breasts and get them ass implants.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2009, 06:00:30 AM »
1. she came to my bar when i was working Fri b4 halloween - she was introduced to me - I said I went to school where she now lives and she became quizing me on bullshit - within about 10min she asked me at the bar for my number, her husband was on the other side -
2. marriage thing is what is getting at me
3. somewhat but the convo at the time was about the town I lived in, for some reason it felt a lil strange but I wasnt throw off yet cause she had not mentioned that she was married nor did I konw her husband was AT the bar at the time...I was simply introdcued as the manager of the bar and she said wherr she was from - then I said I went to school............

is that thread gone?  where did it go??

asking for your number while her husband is at the same bar..this girls is smooth. big trouble, poor husband haha
tank u jesus

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2009, 06:12:55 AM »
This begs the question. Is there any chance AT ALL that our girlfriends/wives AREN'T fucking some stud like Spike behind our backs? I'm assuming NO.

Do I need to start a new thread to discuss this?

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2009, 07:08:57 AM »
Hahahahaha!

Here's a tip from me to you heethans. When you see a bitch like that in your local 'health spa' the best thing for you to do it to ignore her or give her a bit of attitude as if she is annoying you or in your way.

Ex: After her set of pulldowns walk up and change the lat pulldown bar to a close grip handle or something and carry on as if she was never there.

She will either stop you and tell you she is using that or she will say nothing at all and walk away.

Either way you got her respect because you showed her that she isn't that important to you which is a BIG turn-on to whores like that.

- Block!

Very true, any whore who dresses and acts like that at the gym is a huge attention whore and expects all guys to schmoe on her.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2009, 08:44:20 AM »
Teachers these days..the qaulity has gone down, remember that 33 yr middle school teacher that f*cked her student...she will be one of them. Hit this bitch and roll, or pass that ass..Because a teacher who sends nudes to someone she doesn't really know, and could be exposed...ain't the sharpest tool in the box. And chances are she might flip some bullshit on you to save her ass later on. Bitch prolly already had it set up, and you were the right there...Never trust a Choir Practice Bitch.

BTW, is Jill Black or Latina...she is seriously needing a ass ASAP, she needs to down grade the CC's in the breasts and get them ass implants.

totally on the same page as you parker

she's coming here today...she keeps drawing back now hoping I dont 'expect' to fck her while still hinting at the fact we'll 'have some fun'...she sent me all these pics of her face, finally, yesterday to maybe try and establish some sort of respect from me....she has a genuine quality to her with the choir practice and hand bells at her church but who the fuck drives 3hrs to see some guy while he's at his parents house 3-4 fckn weeks after she got married??  And what does she REALLY want from me, I mean I sent her some cock pics so sex, but what about a week or month from now?? is she still gonna be with it?  also I grilled her on other guys she did this kind of shit with....told me about tailgating at a Panthers game but didnt end up spending night with the dude cause he got drunk and kept callin her some other girls name!  She told me she meets alot of guys all the time so at the least I could just run thru it like reggie bush, smoke some kush, and tell her goodbye while I watch football on sunday or I could end up with some wicked venereal disease!!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2009, 09:09:08 AM »
totally on the same page as you parker

she's coming here today...she keeps drawing back now hoping I dont 'expect' to fck her while still hinting at the fact we'll 'have some fun'...she sent me all these pics of her face, finally, yesterday to maybe try and establish some sort of respect from me....she has a genuine quality to her with the choir practice and hand bells at her church but who the fuck drives 3hrs to see some guy while he's at his parents house 3-4 fckn weeks after she got married??  And what does she REALLY want from me, I mean I sent her some cock pics so sex, but what about a week or month from now?? is she still gonna be with it?  also I grilled her on other guys she did this kind of shit with....told me about tailgating at a Panthers game but didnt end up spending night with the dude cause he got drunk and kept callin her some other girls name!  She told me she meets alot of guys all the time so at the least I could just run thru it like reggie bush, smoke some kush, and tell her goodbye while I watch football on sunday or I could end up with some wicked venereal disease!!

I'm sure you already know this...but DON'T develop ANY feelings for this broad.