Author Topic: DENNIS WOLF on PBW - Plus: Sacramento Pro Report (Listen Now)  (Read 7055 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
DENNIS WOLF on PBW - Plus: Sacramento Pro Report (Listen Now)
« on: November 04, 2009, 05:34:11 PM »
Announcement - Episode #172

Dennis Wolf Comes to PBW (Replay Now Available)

Plus: The IFBB Sacramento Pro Report - The Final Contest of the Year!

After standing among the Olympia's Top 5 in each of the prior two years, Dennis Wolf entered this years event as a contender for the title.  By the time the night was over, the fans at the Orleans Arena were left wondering how The Big Bad Wolf had vanished from the Top 15. This week on PBW, Dennis visits the show to discuss the circumstances surrounding his Olympia disapointment, along with his plans to continue his pursuit of bodybuilding's top prize.  --  This week's broadcast also includes a full report from Northern California following the Sacramento Pro, the final pro show of the year!  - Presented by MuscleTech, PBW airs on Mondays at 8pm ET.

Broadcasting at: www.ProBodybuildingDaily.com - (Replays provided courtesy of Bodybuilding.com)

Replay Update:  PBW's post-Olympia exclusives with Jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson and Phil Heath are now available on-demand.

Presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine.
Additional sponsors include Xenadrine, The Muscle Asylum Project, Six Star Muscle and BodySpace!
PBW: The Official radio show of the Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic and Joe Weider's Olympia Weekend!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: DENNIS WOLF on PBW - Plus: Sacramento Pro Report (Monday)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 07:27:08 PM »
I'm taking wagers... this man is Mr O in 3 years...

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 08:41:58 PM »
I said it first!!!!!   
((-::

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 09:21:39 PM »

What's the wager?
Elevate Your Image.™

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 11:09:43 PM »

I'm in...
A

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 04:27:00 AM »
I'm in...

Count me in too.  Wolf aint winning the Olympia!  He now looks to be miles away from the top guys.  Way too many flaws to mention  :-\
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 05:18:22 AM »

only if he has a time machine
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 06:01:00 AM »
only if he has a time machine

Not sure that technology is available, even in germany. 

However, if he did gain 15+ pounds this year, he should be able to come back in 2007/8 shape - only a little bigger now.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 12:05:26 PM »
Wolf isn't done yet.  Being with FLEX and away from Chad's voodoo can only be good for his career.
Hopefully he'll compete in the Arnold and get his career back on track, he has the potential to be Mr. Olympia.

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2009, 02:37:53 PM »
Wolf isn't done yet.  Being with FLEX and away from Chad's voodoo can only be good for his career.
Hopefully he'll compete in the Arnold and get his career back on track, he has the potential to be Mr. Olympia.

MD and chad were killing his chances.  He can be the next dester jackson when Jay comes in weak in 10 or 11.
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2009, 10:40:49 AM »

With the size of 09, and the conditioning of 08, he'd be top 3, no doubt.

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2009, 03:19:41 PM »
Chad brought in Wolf 20 or 25 pounds bigger than ever before.  Another week of dieting and he would have taken Branch's place as #2 over dexter.  They just didn't time it right.  Have you seen the guest posing pics?  Next year he'll be top 3 without blinking, and I wouldn't be shocked if he wins it all. D ropping chad would be a bad move though, chad got ronnie to the top, remember?

;)

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2009, 06:22:22 AM »
Great to have another probodybuilding-BI-weekly episode!

Will Wolfe cover any new stuff about the whole Olympia / Chad case that he hasn't already covered on the MD radio show he did a few weeks ago?

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2009, 06:26:04 AM »
Chad brought in Wolf 20 or 25 pounds bigger than ever before.  Another week of dieting and he would have taken Branch's place as #2 over dexter.  They just didn't time it right.  Have you seen the guest posing pics?  Next year he'll be top 3 without blinking, and I wouldn't be shocked if he wins it all. D ropping chad would be a bad move though, chad got ronnie to the top, remember?

;)

Losing CHAD is the best possible move Dennis could have made. He GAVE Chad two years.. and Chad didn't do anything. Prior to Chad Wolfe was doing great, and always came in full & ripped on his own.

Chad got Ronnie in shape, yes. But RONNIE was always in shape, even before Chad. Anyone could have gotten someone like Ronnie in shape, he's a genetic freak.. the dude was eating like 10tbsp of BBQ sauce with every meal weeks out.

Chad hasn't gotten anybody in shape recently. Look at his other athletes, Gustavo and Melvin to name a couple and how did they place at the O?

Chads athletes for some reason have 1-2 good years and then they are burnt out and never repeat.. hmmmmmmm

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2009, 11:02:34 AM »
Chads athletes for some reason have 1-2 good years and then they are burnt out and never repeat.. hmmmmmmm

Yeah, this guy seemed to get 8 Olympia wins out of those 1-2 good years.  Weird, huh?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2009, 07:07:58 PM »
Prior to Chad Wolfe was doing great, and always came in full & ripped on his own.

You mean with Milos?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2009, 03:50:16 AM »
Yeah, this guy seemed to get 8 Olympia wins out of those 1-2 good years.  Weird, huh?
Ronny is a genetic mutant.he can get away with stuff most cant including diet.