Author Topic: ** BREAKING NEWS ** Obama named World Series MVP!  (Read 2139 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: ** BREAKING NEWS ** Obama named World Series MVP!
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2009, 12:12:10 PM »
Alex Rodriguez admits taking PEDs during 3-year period - ESPN
Feb 10, 2009 ... Alex Rodriguez met head-on allegations that he tested positive for steroids six years ago, telling ESPN on ... Canseco, who has admitted using steroids, subsequently said he had no knowledge of any drug use by Rodriguez. ...
sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3894847

He didnt know the name of the drug and then,incredibly said he took it once a month and the book written about him claims he was using in high school.Not sure if you know ANYTHING about steroids,but Ive been using them for twenty years and have used EVERY single kind.Not once have I ever seen,heard of,tried any steroid thats used once a month.Perhaps you have much more knowlege of the issue then I,but Id certainly be interested in the steroid that the use is once monthlyKind of reminds me of Pettite saying he took a one shot cycle of human growth hormone..Now,a couple of months before "he admitted it" he said on 60 minutes he had NEVER used drugs.

Now,Arod says the drug he took was called boli.Once again,Ive been in this game for twenty years,never heard of that particular drug.Also NEVER EVER heard of ANY athlete who uses drugs not know EXACTLY what they put into their bodies r at least what they think they are using.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2009, 12:24:15 PM »
He didnt know the name of the drug and then,incredibly said he took it once a month and the book written about him claims he was using in high school.Not sure if you know ANYTHING about steroids,but Ive been using them for twenty years and have used EVERY single kind.Not once have I ever seen,heard of,tried any steroid thats used once a month.Perhaps you have much more knowlege of the issue then I,but Id certainly be interested in the steroid that the use is once monthlyKind of reminds me of Pettite saying he took a one shot cycle of human growth hormone..Now,a couple of months before "he admitted it" he said on 60 minutes he had NEVER used drugs.

Now,Arod says the drug he took was called boli.Once again,Ive been in this game for twenty years,never heard of that particular drug.Also NEVER EVER heard of ANY athlete who uses drugs not know EXACTLY what they put into their bodies r at least what they think they are using.

Hey, he would lose a ton of $ and be kicked outta the sport if he came out and said he was using, and so what.

Billy, youre a champion powerlifter.  if you were making $20 mil a year as a powerlifter and would lose it all if you admitted steroid use, what would you do?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2009, 12:30:23 PM »
Hey, he would lose a ton of $ and be kicked outta the sport if he came out and said he was using, and so what.

Billy, youre a champion powerlifter.  if you were making $20 mil a year as a powerlifter and would lose it all if you admitted steroid use, what would you do?

This is my biggest probem with ALL these guys.Why not simply say "I used steroids when MLB had no set rule or testing for it.Once MLB put in the new rules I havent done it since nor will I do it again".NOT ONE of these guys would get kicked out of baseball,not one would be prosecuted.

Look at the athletes who have been prosecuted.Its ALWAYS because they perjure themselves.If Clemmens said "Hey I was 40 years old,my body was falling apart,I couldnt bare to give up baseball so I used steroids and it added a few years tto my career and healed me".WoulD anyone CARE?Most would say "I understand that,tough to give up something you love".

Arod was already caught.Just say sorry,and move on,be honest no one would care.Anyone care that Sean Marrimen failed a drug test?NO!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2009, 12:33:28 PM »
This is my biggest probem with ALL these guys.Why not simply say "I used steroids when MLB had no set rule or testing for it.Once MLB put in the new rules I havent done it since nor will I do it again".NOT ONE of these guys would get kicked out of baseball,not one would be prosecuted.

they would lose their endorsement.

It's BS, but if NIKE was paying you or me $5 mil a year not to admit drug use, we'd take the cash and STFU.  I'm sure he laughs about his use with his teammates and close friends.  but with all the crybaby parents and story-thirsty media type out there, he has to just stay silent on it.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2009, 12:34:53 PM »
A-Rod is a God among the only people that matter to him, Yankees fans. All the Yankees haters can eat shit. The guy had one of the best playoffs in history and any mistakes he made before have been wiped out by his performance. Him getting his results leaked was probably the best thing to happen to him. The Yanks wouldn't have won without him.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2009, 12:44:03 PM »
Pettite and AROD are examples of guys who are lying scumbags.Neither has the balls to step up and say "yes I took drugs,here is why what are you going to do about it".

Both did admit it.  Obviously they're not going to get into cycles and amounts, but they did admit usage.  They were good players before they did anything anyway.  A better example of this would have been Ortiz, who was nothing before, and called in the National Guard for his defense, and admitted nothing.  It's all moot anyway - these are pro athletes and they're all using something. (Except Rivera)

The Yankees clearly are the best organisation in sports,no denying it,they pay salaries and the players come.However, a gritty team is a team that has less talent,scratches out wins,and overcomes a talent draught to win.A team with an all star at every position,is not gritty.Its a talented team,but thats not gritty.

Fighting and scratching is a lot easier to do when Sabathia is pitching and Rivera is closing.Its not the money that makes them un-griddy,its the fact that there is so little pressure there[not media pressure but pressure in knowing some one will always PICK YOU UP].If Arod doesnt hit well,he knows there are 8 guys in the lineup that can carry the team.Compare that to stars of other teams where if they dont perform,the team looses.Albert P. on St.Louis has to come through EVERYDAY or the team looses.Jeeter or AROD can go into a slump and they still have 5 all stars picking up the slack.

I understand the angle you are coming from, I just disagree with the general point about a high priced team being unable to be gritty.  I'll use you own point as an example.  Yes, a player like ARod knows if he doesn't do it, he has guys around him that will pick him up.  Unlike Puljos.  But it doesn't stop ARod from running hard on every out, stealing bases weeks after hip surgery, eating dirt by taking out the second baseman, and being the first one at the park every day to take batting practice.  These guys are as gritty as they come.
Y

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2009, 01:04:21 PM »
A-Rod is a God among the only people that matter to him, Yankees fans. All the Yankees haters can eat shit. The guy had one of the best playoffs in history and any mistakes he made before have been wiped out by his performance. Him getting his results leaked was probably the best thing to happen to him. The Yanks wouldn't have won without him.

Your statement is funny to me.Bonds had a better run in the playoffs and a better career as well and yet people NEVER give him a break.I see no differance between the two,other then Arod is a phony and Bonds is always real.

By the way,Arod doesnt give a shit about the Yankees or their fans which is why he signed with Texas for more money when he had the chance to sign with the Yankees.The guy is an all time great[maybe the best ever by the time hes done]but to try and say he cares about anyone but Arod is just not being honest.Him and Jeeter used to really close and he threw Jeeter under the bus in that interview when he said Nomar was better[by the way hows that turned out?].Arod ,more then any other athlete I can think of,is about himself.