Author Topic: ** BREAKING NEWS ** Obama named World Series MVP!  (Read 2140 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
** BREAKING NEWS ** Obama named World Series MVP!
« on: November 05, 2009, 05:32:47 AM »
Is there anything this man cant accomplish! 

Nobel Prize & now the World Series MVP! 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: ** BREAKING NEWS ** Obama named World Series MVP!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 05:56:07 AM »

LOL!!!

All kidding aside - congrats.

But I was heartbroken when the Phillies went down.

Really liked how they looked in the first one and a half games.

Big key was that they never got Jimmy Rollins and Ryan Howard going IMO. That made their lineup not as potent and allowed the Yankees to pitch much tougher on the rest of the lineup.
As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 05:57:09 AM »
LOL!!!

All kidding aside - congrats.

But I was heartbroken when the Phillies went down.

Really liked how they looked in the first one and a half games.

Big key was that they never got Jimmy Rollins and Ryan Howard going IMO. That made their lineup not as potent and allowed the Yankees to pitch much tougher on the rest of the lineup.

The Yankees have had their best lineup in years.  The pitching was what made the difference this year. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 06:03:09 AM »
How noble of them to give him this award before he's even picked up a bat.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 06:17:09 AM »

At this point, they're just giving him awards to spite you.  :P

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 06:19:28 AM »
At this point, they're just giving him awards to spite you.  :P

Whats next - Super Bowl MVP?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 06:19:39 AM »
Yankees are a bunch of girls.Pettite is a filthy rat bastard who sent it in on Clemmens and TO THIS day cointinues his lies about his own drug use.A-ROD a gutless coward and liar.This team is a disgrace.Their stupid ass manager spouts off about hos gritty they are.Are you kidding me?You have a 300,000,000 dollar pay roll.Gritty?Geeze,in the off season they pick up Burnette,CC, and Textera.Thats called BUYING a world series.Disgusting group of babies.

However,Jeeter is a god and Mariano deserve everything they get.The rest of them can go to hell.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 06:20:44 AM »
They better show Matsui some love.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 06:38:12 AM »
They better show Matsui some love.

Biggest head I ever saw.

But damn - what a bat.
However,Jeeter is a god and Mariano deserve everything they get.The rest of them can go to hell.

Disagree.

I think Matsui played awesome throughout the series.

Teixeira was awesome throughout the year, had a dip in the postseason but hurt the Phillies on some crucial at-bats.

Posada down right sucks as a catcher. But got an awesome bat. And the bullpen was awesome throughout the series.

Billy-Moe, you're wrong on this one.

My guess is that your favorite team is the Pittsburgh Buttpirates. Maybe next decade, homie. ;)
As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2009, 06:39:49 AM »
Biggest head I ever saw.

But damn - what a bat.
Disagree.

Teixeira was awesome throughout the year, had a dip in the postseason but hurt the Phillies on some crucial at-bats.

Posada down right sucks as a catcher. But got an awesome bat. And the bullpen was awesome throughout the series.

My guess is that your favorite team is the Pittsburgh Buttpirates. Maybe next decade, homie. ;)

Swisher seems like a cool guy. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2009, 06:40:40 AM »
Swisher seems like a cool guy. 

Definitely a cool sounding name.

8)
As empty as paradise

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2009, 07:17:22 AM »
Biggest head I ever saw.

But damn - what a bat.
Disagree.

I said Peetite is a gutless coward and rat bastard and liar.Am I wrong on ANY of those things?He said he did a one day cycle of HGH and it cured his shoulder.He sent it in on Clemmens AND his own father.Seems like I hit the nail on the head with him.

Arod continues his lies about his drug use.Left his wife to bang Madona[shows no loyalty AND bad taste].Im right about him.

They have a 300,000,000 dollar payroll.ANY team with a pay roll like that IS NOT gritty.

I did miss one thing.Johnny Damon is the dumbest man in professional sports.Cant string a sentance together.

Sorry,I think I hit the nail on the head with everything I said.By the way,my team in the American league is Texas and in the national league is the Giants.Both had great years ,had Josh Hamilton stayed healthy Texas would have made the playoffs,the Giants stayed in it untill the last two weeks.Neither have a 300,000,000 dollar payroll.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2009, 07:31:40 AM »
Yankees are a bunch of girls.Pettite is a filthy rat bastard who sent it in on Clemmens and TO THIS day cointinues his lies about his own drug use.A-ROD a gutless coward and liar.This team is a disgrace.Their stupid ass manager spouts off about hos gritty they are.Are you kidding me?You have a 300,000,000 dollar pay roll.Gritty?Geeze,in the off season they pick up Burnette,CC, and Textera.Thats called BUYING a world series.Disgusting group of babies.

Waah waah. There are a half a dozen teams with payrolls comparable to the Yanks. Funny thing is that the Phillies are the only team capable of holding a candle to them. Don't cry over the fact that the Yanks are a $2 billion franchise and can afford to pay for good players.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2009, 07:33:16 AM »
Waah waah. There are a half a dozen teams with payrolls comparable to the Yanks. Funny thing is that the Phillies are the only team capable of holding a candle to them. Don't cry over the fact that the Yanks are a $2 billion franchise and can afford to pay for good players.

The Muts in queens have the highest payroll in the Nat. League and suck. 

The Yankees are successful because they put all the money back into the team.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2009, 07:37:20 AM »

Im not crying about it.Im saying how stupid it is to imply they are a gritty team.A gritty team is one that wins with less talent and has to grind out wins.A team with hall of famers at 5 positions,is not gritty,they are talented.

By the way,care to defend Petitte?Can you name a bigger pile of shit in the history of sports then a man who sent it in on his own father?Then has the balls to carry around his big Bible?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2009, 07:43:22 AM »
Im not crying about it.Im saying how stupid it is to imply they are a gritty team.A gritty team is one that wins with less talent and has to grind out wins.A team with hall of famers at 5 positions,is not gritty,they are talented.

By the way,care to defend Petitte?Can you name a bigger pile of shit in the history of sports then a man who sent it in on his own father?Then has the balls to carry around his big Bible?

Half those hall of famers are home grown. Jeter, Rivera, Posada, Pettite, all home grown. The first three have been with the yanks for 15 years and probably make $40 million or more combined a year (I don't know their exact salaries). As for Pettite, I don't give a shit. I couldn't care less about him selling his father out nor do I care that he took HGH. They're irrelevant to his pitching. I'd reckon that 75%+ of MLB players are on some sort of PEDs.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2009, 08:01:23 AM »
Half those hall of famers are home grown. Jeter, Rivera, Posada, Pettite, all home grown. The first three have been with the yanks for 15 years and probably make $40 million or more combined a year (I don't know their exact salaries). As for Pettite, I don't give a shit. I couldn't care less about him selling his father out nor do I care that he took HGH. They're irrelevant to his pitching. I'd reckon that 75%+ of MLB players are on some sort of PEDs.

You miss the point.The point isnt that he took drugs.The point is he NEVER admitted it,then ran to his Bible and said he was telling the truth about his one day HGH cycle.Then sold out Clemmens,his dad and blamed them for his drug use.The guy is a no good rat bastard.Rapists in prison know enough not to rat.This coward could wait to send it in on his friends and family.

As far as money goes I think [this is from memory]Jeeter makes 21,000,000 a year,Posada makes 13,000,000 a year and Mariano makes 15,000,000 a year.Not sure about Pettite but I think hes making like 12 or 13.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2009, 08:42:16 AM »
they could have lost this series just as easily.  Remember that rainy game (game 1 or 2?) - Phillies were robbed repeatedly and almost won.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2009, 08:52:36 AM »

Payrolls have little to do with it, nowadays. The Marlins won 2 World Series on a shoestring budget. The Rays reached the World Series, on a fraction of what the Yankees spend.

And, I believed the Angels won their title on the cheap, too.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2009, 09:01:04 AM »
Payrolls have little to do with it, nowadays. The Marlins won 2 World Series on a shoestring budget. The Rays reached the World Series, on a fraction of what the Yankees spend.

And, I believed the Angels won their title on the cheap, too.

My point isnt the payroll.My only point was dont spend 300,000,000 dollars on payroll and then claim your team is gritty and gutty.I mean you have an All star at every single poisition.The best relief pitcher ever,you bought two of the best pitchers in baseball.The Yakees win because they have a 9 man lineup where the 8th place hitter would hit cleanup for most teams.They used Chamberlin for one inning in the series.Gritty is not the word for them.SUPER TALENT is,much of it bought and paid for.New York fans are a funny lot,they always act like they are the most loyal,the most informed,but if the Yakees or Mets or Knicks stink fans dont show up.

They love to toss around words like loyal,gritty,gutty but the fans in New York[except Giants fans and Ranger fans]are little more then bandwaggon jumpers.When things go great,they show up,when they stink,they are no where to be found.Remember the Knicks when Ewing was there.Sell outs every night,celebraty row packed.Now?No one in the seats at all.THATS NY.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2009, 09:12:36 AM »
You miss the point.The point isnt that he took drugs.The point is he NEVER admitted it,then ran to his Bible and said he was telling the truth about his one day HGH cycle.Then sold out Clemmens,his dad and blamed them for his drug use.The guy is a no good rat bastard.Rapists in prison know enough not to rat.This coward could wait to send it in on his friends and family.

As far as money goes I think [this is from memory]Jeeter makes 21,000,000 a year,Posada makes 13,000,000 a year and Mariano makes 15,000,000 a year.Not sure about Pettite but I think hes making like 12 or 13.

I can't take anything you say seriously. Honest question. Are you fucking retarded? All this shit about race traitors, "ratting", etc and all other shit you spew makes me think you're an 8 year old retard.

But thanks for proving my point. Jeter, Posada and Mariano have been with the Yankees for 15 years. Take those three guys away and they save $50 million in payroll, putting them at less than the other teams. Can't fault them for paying home grown talent to stick around.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 09:25:12 AM »
I can't take anything you say seriously. Honest question. Are you fucking retarded? All this shit about race traitors, "ratting", etc and all other shit you spew makes me think you're an 8 year old retard.

But thanks for proving my point. Jeter, Posada and Mariano have been with the Yankees for 15 years. Take those three guys away and they save $50 million in payroll, putting them at less than the other teams. Can't fault them for paying home grown talent to stick around.

What do you call a guy who gets caught taking HGH?Then,he goes to the feds and tells on Clemens.Then,when he releases the story he says his dad got him the drugs?Then comes out and says he took a one day cycle of HGH.Then holds his big huge Bible to try to convince anyone that hes telling the truth.

Im amazed that you cant see what a rat he is.He could have told the feds only about himself.Instead he went in there,told on Clemmens and lied about his own use of drugs.Pretty amazing example of ratting.He and Clemens trained together.What would you call a "man" that rats on his friend to try to lessen his punnishment?Thats an 8 year old.Ask Clemmens if he thinks thats the view of an 8 year old.

While your at it,look up the great Greg Anderson and then see how a pal treats his friend.That man has gone to jail for his friend.THATS a man.Its Pettite that is the little kid.Gutless,spineless and hiding behind his Bible.

By the way,loving someone who hates your race is called ....RACE TRAITOR.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2009, 10:41:31 AM »
My point isnt the payroll.My only point was dont spend 300,000,000 dollars on payroll and then claim your team is gritty and gutty.I mean you have an All star at every single poisition.The best relief pitcher ever,you bought two of the best pitchers in baseball.The Yakees win because they have a 9 man lineup where the 8th place hitter would hit cleanup for most teams.They used Chamberlin for one inning in the series.Gritty is not the word for them.SUPER TALENT is,much of it bought and paid for.New York fans are a funny lot,they always act like they are the most loyal,the most informed,but if the Yakees or Mets or Knicks stink fans dont show up.

Does a player's salary rob him of grit and guts?  Was Jeter gritty when he was at the league minimum, but lost it when his paycheck got huge?  Is Rivera pitching his multiple days with multiple innings any less gritty because he makes 15/million?   Salary is irrelevant in this argument.  Yes, there are prima donnas in MLB, but not on this team.  Sabathia puts his arm on the line on short rest, Rivera plays with injuries, as does Damon, etc....

The Yankees have an 8th place hitter that would hit fourth on most other teams because their GM recognized that a player with a low BABIP and a high LD% may have been unlucky the prior year, and was able to steal him in a trade for Wilson Bettiment.

Yes they have super talent.  Yes, their payroll might enables them to be in position to win.  But it doesn't dictate the level of commitment that the players put forth.  If anything, these guys (Jeter, Rivera, Pettitte, Damon, Teixeira, ARod, yes, ARod, Matsui, Sabathia, etc....)set the example of what players should do - play their fucking guts out on the field, regardless of what they make.
Y

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2009, 11:24:23 AM »
Does a player's salary rob him of grit and guts?  Was Jeter gritty when he was at the league minimum, but lost it when his paycheck got huge?  Is Rivera pitching his multiple days with multiple innings any less gritty because he makes 15/million?   Salary is irrelevant in this argument.  Yes, there are prima donnas in MLB, but not on this team.  Sabathia puts his arm on the line on short rest, Rivera plays with injuries, as does Damon, etc....

The Yankees have an 8th place hitter that would hit fourth on most other teams because their GM recognized that a player with a low BABIP and a high LD% may have been unlucky the prior year, and was able to steal him in a trade for Wilson Bettiment.

Yes they have super talent.  Yes, their payroll might enables them to be in position to win.  But it doesn't dictate the level of commitment that the players put forth.  If anything, these guys (Jeter, Rivera, Pettitte, Damon, Teixeira, ARod, yes, ARod, Matsui, Sabathia, etc....)set the example of what players should do - play their fucking guts out on the field, regardless of what they make.

Pettite and AROD are examples of guys who are lying scumbags.Neither has the balls to step up and say "yes I took drugs,here is why what are you going to do about it".

The Yankees clearly are the best organisation in sports,no denying it,they pay salaries and the players come.However, a gritty team is a team that has less talent,scratches out wins,and overcomes a talent draught to win.A team with an all star at every position,is not gritty.Its a talented team,but thats not gritty.

Fighting and scratching is a lot easier to do when Sabathia is pitching and Rivera is closing.Its not the money that makes them un-griddy,its the fact that there is so little pressure there[not media pressure but pressure in knowing some one will always PICK YOU UP].If Arod doesnt hit well,he knows there are 8 guys in the lineup that can carry the team.Compare that to stars of other teams where if they dont perform,the team looses.Albert P. on St.Louis has to come through EVERYDAY or the team looses.Jeeter or AROD can go into a slump and they still have 5 all stars picking up the slack.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2009, 11:59:14 AM »
Pettite and AROD are examples of guys who are lying scumbags.Neither has the balls to step up and say "yes I took drugs,here is why what are you going to do about it".

Alex Rodriguez admits taking PEDs during 3-year period - ESPN
Feb 10, 2009 ... Alex Rodriguez met head-on allegations that he tested positive for steroids six years ago, telling ESPN on ... Canseco, who has admitted using steroids, subsequently said he had no knowledge of any drug use by Rodriguez. ...
sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3894847