Author Topic: Permabulkers, shaved heads, and goatees.........Of course!  (Read 3932 times)

dov

• Getbig IV
Permabulkers, shaved heads, and goatees.........Of course!
« on: November 05, 2009, 11:40:54 AM »
Duh! I figured it out! Permabulkers are 1/2 ass by nature. They lift weights but don't diet. Most use gear cause they're too lazy to put in hard work. So, of course, it makes sense for them to shave their heads completely and not have to maintain a hairstyle..too much effort. It also makes complete sense that they 1/2 ass shave their chubby faces. Let's face it, the effort to shave around the mouth/nose area is a bitch.

These are weak minded, pathetic individuals.

Fuckin Yankees! >:(

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
Re: Permabulkers, shaved heads, and goatees.........Of course!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 11:58:17 AM »
Duh! I figured it out! Permabulkers are 1/2 ass by nature. They lift weights but don't diet. Most use gear cause they're too lazy to put in hard work. So, of course, it makes sense for them to shave their heads completely and not have to maintain a hairstyle..too much effort. It also makes complete sense that they 1/2 ass shave their chubby faces. Let's face it, the effort to shave around the mouth/nose area is a bitch.

you sound like someone who can't grow facial hair.  I shave my head because i started going bald when i was in my teens.  i have a goatee because it looks good on me. i am not a perma bulker or a gear user though.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 11:59:41 AM »
you sound like someone who can't grow facial hair.  I shave my head because i started going bald when i was in my teens.  i have a goatee because it looks good on me. i am not a perma bulker or a gear user though.
dov had a nice beard ..whachatalkingabout willis ?

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 12:12:10 PM »
Def not here to offend someone who does it the right way(training/diet/etc).....Find me a permabulker who doe'nt have a shaved head and goatee. Better wording ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 12:20:38 PM »
Dove--what about me, I don't shave my head but I do have a goatee?

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 12:26:35 PM »
Dove--what about me, I don't shave my head but I do have a goatee?
Well, let's see.....do you approach everything in your life with a 1/2 ass effort? Do you lift weights without paying particular attention to your diet? I have'nt had much interaction with you that I can remember. Some nights I'm drunk as Cooder Brown on here. So, post a pic and let us decide.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 12:28:36 PM »

Brutal "weak as a kitten" meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 12:29:48 PM »
Well, let's see.....do you approach everything in your life with a 1/2 ass effort? Do you lift weights without paying particular attention to your diet? I have'nt had much interaction with you that I can remember. Some nights I'm drunk as Cooder Brown on here. So, post a pic and let us decide.

It's Cooter, you goofy ass gamecock.   ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 12:35:18 PM »

brutal metrotwink meltdown  ::)
T

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2009, 01:02:13 PM »
It's Cooter, you goofy ass gamecock.   ;D
Haha! Only a true Apex dip-spittin Tarheelin sumbitch would catch that! Please tell me you're not a 1/2 ass permabulkin goatee sportin tough guy.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2009, 01:02:53 PM »
Brutal insecurities.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2009, 01:03:49 PM »
Haha! Only a true Apex dip-spittin Tarheelin sumbitch would catch that! Please tell me you're not a 1/2 ass permabulkin goatee sportin tough guy.
The Showstoppa would slap the drumsticks right off your potbellied corpse!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2009, 01:04:16 PM »
This thread reeks of 'projection' by the topic starter .... you should be doing squats, sign off 'dov' ...
L

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2009, 01:05:15 PM »
Brutal insecurities.

I woulda bet major $ that you'd be posting in this thread ;D

...I need to bulk back up to be one of the guys he's talking about :-\

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2009, 01:11:12 PM »
This thread reeks of 'projection' by the topic starter .... you should be doing squats, sign off 'dov' ...
Gonna do the MrGBIV? Actually gonna diet this time?

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2009, 01:16:01 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA! listen to this bearded clam.

What did a bald headed bad ass bang you mom on the kitchen table when you were a fat little kid?

Maybe we should all rock the ball cap/ walmart sunglasses bad ass look........ like your chicken leg self ::)

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2009, 01:16:37 PM »

What did a bald headed bad ass bang you mom on the kitchen table when you were a fat little kid?

Maybe we should all rock the ball cap/ walmart sunglasses bad ass look........ like your chicken leg self ::)
::)

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2009, 01:24:06 PM »

Hey brother, it's the truth. Look round ur gym and find a permabulker who is'nt sportin this look.....it's way too common not to notice. I'm wondering if it's a requirement or something. I seem to be touching a lot of nerves in this thread. It's just too damn blatant not to inquire. Prove me wrong.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2009, 01:29:40 PM »
Isn't maintaining a bald head a lot of effort as long as you still have some hair?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2009, 01:35:09 PM »
Hey brother, it's the truth. Look round ur gym and find a permabulker who is'nt sportin this look.....it's way too common not to notice. I'm wondering if it's a requirement or something. I seem to be touching a lot of nerves in this thread. It's just too damn blatant not to inquire. Prove me wrong.

If you are hanging out in a gym that has a lot of powerlifters or wannabe's than I see a lot of the types of guys your talking about, but I have been to many a gyms in this country and you don't see many of them. Usually I only see guys like your describing that are bald anyways.  If I were balding I would do that look.
Watching The Haters

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2009, 01:35:26 PM »
Isn't maintaining a bald head a lot of effort as long as you still have some hair?
Well, none of the permabulkers are chiming in. Unless the posts that insult me are from them. I just want to know if they have to carry a membership card in their wallets or anything wierd like that?

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 01:36:36 PM »

I think it's the other way around, cause they obviously struck a nerve with you so bad that your on a message board talking about them.

hahahaha! be honest. Do you feel threaten by those Goldberg look a likes?

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2009, 01:38:04 PM »
Well, none of the permabulkers are chiming in. Unless the posts that insult me are from them. I just want to know if they have to carry a membership card in their wallets or anything wierd like that?

8)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2009, 01:40:46 PM »
Shaved head but no permabulker or goatee.

Stavios

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2009, 01:42:40 PM »

Shaved head are a bitch to maintain for me.

way more effort than having hair