Author Topic: 12 dead, 20-30 injured at Ft. Hood, Texas  (Read 13199 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: 12 dead, 20-30 injured at Ft. Hood, Texas
« Reply #125 on: November 05, 2009, 07:29:13 PM »
You guys are all get your panties in a ruffle... nobody comes on here and cries when 10,000 die in India in a flood or 5,000 people die in the Phillipines in a typhoon/hurricane, but 10 U.S soldiers die because of some wannabe Columbine shit and everyone goes nuts over it...  I wasn't even saying anything neg. or anti-American geeeeze..

it's life, people die.

I agree it's sad and tragic, but it's not like 10,000 people died or soemthing.

Are you completely retarded or just a little? Great comparison!!

lesaucer

« Reply #126 on: November 05, 2009, 07:30:44 PM »
Everyday I come on getbig and I am amazed at the level of ignorance and stupidity I encounter with respect to history, politics and current events. There are so many factual inaccuracies in the above posting, I don't even know where to start.

Better yet, I won't even respond because arguing with someone that doesn't know what they are talking about is like nailing jello to a wall.

You obviously did not have the benefit of updated textbooks complete with explanations of world events in them, or teachers that had the aptitude of any student in a remedial 7th grade world history course.

When you acquire the requisite knowledge to have a serious debate on this topic, or when you can even pretend you have the slightest clue for me to take you seriously, we can chat.

Until then, let me know when the aliens have landed and when Elvis or Tupac are sighted in someones bowl of cereal. Your historical observations are on par with the kind of nonsense one would view on the cover of the National Enquirer-- Or, the horseshit equivalent of whatever jealous douchebag republic you come from.  

Thanks A lot !

meltdown

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #127 on: November 05, 2009, 07:35:25 PM »
what about the 1ml+ iraqi civilians killed since invasion day1 ? 12 dead 20-30 injured and its being a big deal ??

Hey, give it back to Hussain and let the sand n!ggers keep on killing eachother. Go figure no one would really give a damn about the middle east if they didn't have oil...
Watching The Haters

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 05, 2009, 07:40:03 PM »

what glorious country might i ask are you from?

Lets all take jokes seriously.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #129 on: November 05, 2009, 07:44:23 PM »
Lets all take jokes seriously.

didnt want to answer?, i understand. you couldnt even have come up with a good lie before posting? not even a Dubai joke?

-weak

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2009, 07:55:08 PM »
what about the 1ml+ iraqi civilians killed since invasion day1 ? 12 dead 20-30 injured and its being a big deal ??

yesterday 9 afghans (CIVILIANS INCLUDING 3 CHILDREN) were killed in a rocket attack by the nato.. not a big deal because it happens on daily basis!!..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2009, 08:08:08 PM »
yesterday 9 afghans (CIVILIANS INCLUDING 3 CHILDREN) were killed in a rocket attack by the nato.. not a big deal !!..
I agree.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #132 on: November 05, 2009, 08:13:56 PM »
I agree.

for every action there is a reaction, put yourself in the postion of these poor ppl who are killed every day with no reason.. if you were a child and your mother or your brother was killed in front of your eyes without any guilt one day you might think to take revenge and your anger may lead you to harm another innocent ppl just because they are from the same race as those who killed your family!!.. if you ppl want to live in peace you must look at it from all sides!..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #133 on: November 05, 2009, 08:15:07 PM »
for every action there is a reaction, put yourself in the postion of these poor ppl who are killed every day with no reason.. if you were a child and your mother or your brother was killed in front of your eyes without any guilt one day you might think to take revenge and your anger may lead you to harm another innocent ppl just because they are from the same race as those who killed your family!!.. if you ppl want to live in peace you must look at it from all sides!..
Yeah, see............that's going to be an issue there.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: November 05, 2009, 08:32:08 PM »
Yeah, see............that's going to be an issue there.

I agree. Both sides will blame the other one. What is new...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #135 on: November 05, 2009, 08:58:21 PM »
yesterday 9 afghans (CIVILIANS INCLUDING 3 CHILDREN) were killed in a rocket attack by the nato.. not a big deal because it happens on daily basis!!..

The Pakistani Taliban blew up over 30 women and children last week when they decided to bomb a market in Pakistan. They also managed to kill over 120 people in total. You dickheads can't even avoid killing less women and children than we, the apparent bad guys, do.  ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #136 on: November 05, 2009, 09:18:49 PM »
The Pakistani Taliban blew up over 30 women and children last week when they decided to bomb a market in Pakistan. They also managed to kill over 120 people in total. You dickheads can't even avoid killing less women and children than we, the apparent bad guys, do.  ::)

if taliban are bad ppl who kill their civilians, does this give the right to the nato to kill some more civilians too??.. what a logic is this!!..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #137 on: November 05, 2009, 09:31:56 PM »
The difference is that NATO doesn't intentionally target civilians.  Its unfortunate that civilians do get caught in the crossfires but its never been the policy of the US forces to target and kill civilians

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
This Jalai Halad Fruitcake....
« Reply #138 on: November 05, 2009, 09:38:57 PM »
Did more damage by himself to the U.S forces then Al Queda and Taliban put together....WTF

looks like the bad guys have a new tactic... plant rogue agents within the U.S military

scary thought.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #139 on: November 05, 2009, 09:41:49 PM »
The difference is that NATO doesn't intentionally target civilians.  Its unfortunate that civilians do get caught in the crossfires but its never been the policy of the US forces to target and kill civilians

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Try reading a book.  The American military is no more noble than anyone else.  we bombed civilians in Germany, Japan, Vietnam, Korea, our own civil war, wounded knee....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #140 on: November 05, 2009, 09:45:25 PM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Try reading a book.  The American military is no more noble than anyone else.  we bombed civilians in Germany, Japan, Vietnam, Korea, our own civil war, wounded knee....

My point exactly, thank you..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #141 on: November 05, 2009, 09:49:18 PM »

sure nato doesnt kill them intentionally but if it really cared about them it would have been more careful and would never destroy a whole area just to kill a single wanted person!!.. when they know that a wanted guy is in this house for example they just destroy the whole building knowing that it must contain a lot of innocent civilians!!..

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: This Jalai Halad Fruitcake....
« Reply #142 on: November 05, 2009, 09:58:44 PM »
I can't believe this guy was a 39 year old MAJOR

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #143 on: November 05, 2009, 10:00:44 PM »
so... this happened at a military base right? weren't there armed people there to stop him? just like the nra always says "bla bla.. one armed person could've stopped this tragedy."  hmm...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #144 on: November 05, 2009, 10:24:56 PM »
so... this happened at a military base right? weren't there armed people there to stop him? just like the nra always says "bla bla.. one armed person could've stopped this tragedy."  hmm...

Excellent point ChickenMcnuggets

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #145 on: November 05, 2009, 10:32:47 PM »

I'm watchign CNN, it gets more fucked every minute as the facts come out...the guy was a 39 year old MAJOR and a doctor/psychologist specializing in post traumatic stress disorder, lol...the irony!!!

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #146 on: November 05, 2009, 10:37:55 PM »

i should change my screen name to that.  for the record, my screen name was given to me by guys at my gym who made fun of me for being pale and scottish looking.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: November 06, 2009, 12:40:58 AM »
i heared his name is around several radical islamic websites. how come he wasnt kicked out of the us long before?

io856

« Reply #148 on: November 06, 2009, 12:50:28 AM »
i heared his name is around several radical islamic websites. how come he wasnt kicked out of the us long before?
because there is nobody putting two and two together before events like this

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #149 on: November 06, 2009, 01:14:18 AM »
Speaking of karma.....you think there will be some reprecussions of this in the middle east by US soldiers?

ahahahaha

what is the US going to do in the middle east?

fuck all.

in case you really haven't noticed the US has made its hay over the past 100 years or so picking on weaker nations.

they don't dare fuck with Ahmadinejad.

just like when jong il and china told you guys to eat a shit sandwich, all you could do was ask for more mustard.

b