Author Topic: Obama's response.  (Read 1460 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama's response.
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2009, 06:51:16 PM »
Who are u and what have u done with 240.

lol... I think I said many months ago that obama was immature.  there are ppl on the L and R that are immature.  that's probably why I dislike palin so much.  I always saw obama as a flash in the pan who would be prez 1 term then move on to be a corporate star, etc.  I saw palin as a potential 12-year fixture in the oval office... and she's even more immature than Obama. 

I realllllllllly want the USA to have a nobel stateman at the helm.  Obama does okay, but he is full of himself and makes 'jackass' comments and freestyles on the Gibbs mess, things that a Dole, Reagan wouldn't do.  Bush was an immature man - Reagan would have never said "bring it on!", ya know?  I could see Obama flippantly saying something like that - although the ass-kissing he's done on the world stage has been fairly statesmanlike.  It's when he is smug in domestic interviews "did ya see that fly i killed?  get a shot of that?  how much do i rock, gibbsy?".... that is immature.

The USA is the leader of the free world.  our leader needs to be a serious person who carries sorrow, seriousness and confidence.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2009, 08:05:29 PM »
Yeah, how dare a man who offers up his life to protect our basic freedom of speech be allowed to actually exercise that right himself.   ::)  If your literacy level were a little higher, you would know that he wasn't "bitchin" about what he signed up for.

Fucking Tool.
SKIP, TAKE THAT FUKING THING OFF YOUR AVATAR RIGHT NOW DAMN IT  >:(

oh ya and ^this^  ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2009, 08:13:20 PM »
I see the "mature" people as those who act dignified.  They're consistent.  They plug away and don't throw wild curveballs at things.

You see obama with that 'jackass' comment about kanye, followed by a look of fear on his face.  He's not as controlled as someone like hilary or cheney who would have thought it - and said nothing.

And consitency matters too.  Obama used every job to get to the next.  Edwards did 1 term and quit.  Palin lasted 60% of her single term.  Or, you look at Mccain, Cheney, Pelosi - people who have done this 20+ years and will be doing it 20+ more.

so yeah, obama is cool, hip, whatever, but he's not mature like some other candidates, and I dont think anyone can argue that.  There's just a level of reagan/dole-like statesmanship that he doesn't have.  Clinton didn't have it, but he does now, so you can grow it.
Iono about mccain now when he pulled the "that one" stunt i think that was about as immature as you could get. I think hillary was probably the most mature one of the three if you ask me.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2009, 12:38:51 AM »
Wow. You know, you people wont believe this, but in spite of my contempt for this man, I really want to give him the benefit of the doubt here. In fact, I am probably leaning towards that. But you Obama supporters need to atleast admit he made a mistake here.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2009, 03:29:22 AM »
240. Your list of noble persons is interesting. Both McCain and Rudy have been on SNL - just like Palin.
Your obsession with statesmen elders like Reagan is weird.
Aren't the political issues the most important part and acting like a daddy being secondary?
Both Stalin and North Korea's former leader Kim Il Sung were real 'father figures'. But two of the worst dictators of all time.
You rather have a strong leader - Saddam - than one democratically elect - Palin, Obama, Clinton?
As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2009, 05:32:36 AM »
lot of wack jobs in the military....theres a few on here now that I think of it....

GFY - you seriously are comparing HH6 with the muslim murdering savage?   

Guess what, I am not in the military and I loathe this POFS in the WH as well. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2009, 05:33:36 AM »
To hate someone, you must have an emotional connection. Hate,as love is a powerful and compelling emotion.

I am glad the the government stated months ago that military personnel are prey for fundamentalist groups.
I think we will be seeing a lot more of these unstable people crawling out of the woodwork.

Sandra

Hey Sanday -

When they came up with that did the memo include jihadi muslims who suck up taxpayer dollars and then refuse to do their jobs? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2009, 05:36:30 AM »
like i said, i haven't watched the news all day so I dont know how flippant he was.  the text above looked like a standard apology, coupled with a little offcuff banter that didn't play like he thought it would.  I dont think he meant any disrespect. . 

Let's face it, he's an immature man, I dont think anyone denies that.  Palin and Beck and Edwards are immature too.  PPl like Rudy, mccain, hilary are mature.

Very true 240 - Obama is a man-child as Rush says.  His remarks were boilerplate garbage given AFTER he was doing his shout outs.

It was most insincere thing I have seen in a long time.  He would have been talking about water fowl by his demeanor. 

2010 and 2012 cant come soon enough.