Author Topic: Obama's response.  (Read 1469 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Obama's response.
« on: November 05, 2009, 03:32:26 PM »
I hate him..u all know I hate him and I know he couldn't care less about us...an apparently that extends to the rest of the American people. All he had to do was give condolences, drop the bs and get off stage.

We still don’t know what was behind the killings at Ft. Hood this afternoon, in which 11 soldiers and the killer died, but President Obama’s rushed press conference was surprising in its flippancy nonetheless. Before he got to the issue on everyone’s mind — namely the deaths of Americans in uniform — the president gave a “shout-out” to government bureaucrats gathered for a previously scheduled conference at the Interior Department, complete with appreciative chuckles. He treated the event like a pep rally rather than a tragic occasion with a wider audience than those gathered in the room. I wonder how many media outlets will compare Obama’s performance to President Bush’s “Pet Goat” moment on 9/11. I won’t hold my breath.

L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Re: Obama's response.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 03:37:11 PM »
Conversely Joe Biden gave a prompt and proper response.
L

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 03:42:19 PM »
I hate him..u all know I hate him and I know he couldn't care less about us...an apparently that extends to the rest of the American people. All he had to do was give condolences, drop the bs and get off stage.

We still don’t know what was behind the killings at Ft. Hood this afternoon, in which 11 soldiers and the killer died, but President Obama’s rushed press conference was surprising in its flippancy nonetheless. Before he got to the issue on everyone’s mind — namely the deaths of Americans in uniform — the president gave a “shout-out” to government bureaucrats gathered for a previously scheduled conference at the Interior Department, complete with appreciative chuckles. He treated the event like a pep rally rather than a tragic occasion with a wider audience than those gathered in the room. I wonder how many media outlets will compare Obama’s performance to President Bush’s “Pet Goat” moment on 9/11. I won’t hold my breath.

He was in the middle of a meeting with Native Americans. His condolences and appreciation were for the families and troops who are in harms way.

He did not speak on which he had no knowledge of ie...the Gates case.
Sandra

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 03:46:06 PM »

this is just a lot of hot air IMO. Did you write this? why now? also 9/11? cmon.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 03:47:49 PM »
No..only the top part...the rest was from a blog that ran the full clip. Barry is not popular with many military families.
L

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 03:51:09 PM »
No..only the top part...the rest was from a blog that ran the full clip. Barry is not popular with many military families.

Does this mean they will now take their handguns and go a shooting spree?

Military choose their course and take their families with them.
You may not agree with your CIC, but do your tour with honor and get out.  Stop bitchin for what you signed up for.
Sandra

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 03:55:11 PM »
lot of wack jobs in the military....theres a few on here now that I think of it....
DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 03:56:59 PM »
DAWG

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 04:00:39 PM »
To hate someone, you must have an emotional connection. Hate,as love is a powerful and compelling emotion.

I am glad the the government stated months ago that military personnel are prey for fundamentalist groups.
I think we will be seeing a lot more of these unstable people crawling out of the woodwork.

Sandra

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2009, 04:03:05 PM »
Does this mean they will now take their handguns and go a shooting spree?

Military choose their course and take their families with them.
You may not agree with your CIC, but do your tour with honor and get out.  Stop bitchin for what you signed up for.
Sandra

Well I can bitch as much as I want..my "CIC" is a worthless peice of shit and I'll be doing this alot longer then his 4 year stay in our White House. This guy was afraid to do his job and decided to make other people pay for his poor career choice or he was the typical murderous muslim.

L

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2009, 04:07:53 PM »

Well I can bitch as much as I want..my "CIC" is a worthless peice of shit and I'll be doing this alot longer then his 4 year stay in our White House. This guy was afraid to do his job and decided to make other people pay for his poor career choice or he was the typical murderous muslim.

So, you are being "pressed" into service. 
You can thank the previous POTUS for  doing the stint you VOLUNTEERED for.

Agree, that asshole was afraid to do his job, I believe there are more vipers from that nest that will rear their heads.
Sandra

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2009, 04:13:34 PM »
I'm not pressed into service...I joined the Marines after the Gulf war and have served since..and I'll still be here after Barry goes. I deploy for number 3 in two weeks and look forward to it. My point was Barry doesn't grasp his job. Make a statement  and be sincere. Instead he had to "campaign" first.
L

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2009, 04:40:36 PM »
I realize since you hate your CIC, there is nothing I can say that would penetrate your hatred of the POTUS.

Sandra

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2009, 04:44:23 PM »
Nope..... ;D
L

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2009, 04:50:50 PM »
I did not agree with George Bush and his policies.

I did not hate the man since I don't personally know him.

With this latest attack at Fort Hood, I feel safer knowing that you and those that think as you do will be watched more closely.
Sandra

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2009, 05:08:55 PM »
Considering I'm in the majority....and don't like this guy. We're the ones watching the Obama worshippers.
L

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2009, 05:14:23 PM »
I did not agree with George Bush and his policies.

I did not hate the man since I don't personally know him.

With this latest attack at Fort Hood, I feel safer knowing that you and those that think as you do will be watched more closely.Sandra
::)
You're such an idiot.

HH6 can hate whomever he wants, especially his CIC because his CIC's actions, words, decisions..or lack thereof have a very profound and personal affect on HH6, his life etc. Who are you to even say the final part of your worthless post, how do you feel safer that people "that think as you do" will be watched more closely? You don't personally  know HH6 but you are now comparing him to a murding psychopath who killed a bunch of innocent people? But you bitch and moan about someone on a message board, a Marine no less, that dares to say that he "hates" his CIC?

I love the broad generalizations coming from the ignorant crowd on here...just as a rampage on a military base takes places they (the 2 of them) come out of the wordwork to make sweeping and ignorant generaliziations about whackjobs in the military, but HH6 says he "hates" a person who has a very signigicant impact on him and he gets hammered by the 2 Clown Show. Nice. Perhaps you two assholes should go turn on some Chris Matthews and jerk each other off while making excuses for this idiot Major.

Some real clowns in this board.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2009, 05:21:18 PM »
I love u guys...hahah. Look I would find it very hard to post that people in the service hate Obama unless I've seen it. Now I'm posting on a board and u can get away with more typing then u can in civilized company. But...as an example, I have 2 black Sgts...they may not hate Obama but my NCOIC calls him an idiot and voted for McCain. My last boss was black...it was pretty hard to say who hated him more. We have people who like him. Alot of the civilian black employees seem to like him. U didn't see alot of Bush posters around but u see plenty of Messiah posters in cubicles where some of our black civi's work.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2009, 05:27:05 PM »
I wonder how many media outlets will compare Obama’s performance to President Bush’s “Pet Goat” moment on 9/11.

No comparison there.  If obama had ignored intel to stop the shootings, then joked while the shootings were going on, that'd be one thing.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2009, 05:37:27 PM »
240 this is apples and ornages...this shit is all over the milblogs. Barry needed to come out and give his condolences first...thats public address 101 on things like this. Biden and Pelosi both did it correctly. Its shit like this that confirms over and over that he just doesn't understand his job. Its not going to the Wall.....its allowing a photo of him saluting our guy instead of just making it private. Much like alll the people he is associated with add up to his hard left beliefs...its this crap that does it for me as regards his stance on the military. I purposly started a new thread for Obama as regards the shooting because I'm sure this thread will get nasty if it continues.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2009, 05:47:25 PM »
like i said, i haven't watched the news all day so I dont know how flippant he was.  the text above looked like a standard apology, coupled with a little offcuff banter that didn't play like he thought it would.  I dont think he meant any disrespect. . 

Let's face it, he's an immature man, I dont think anyone denies that.  Palin and Beck and Edwards are immature too.  PPl like Rudy, mccain, hilary are mature.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 05:49:49 PM »
 Stop bitchin for what you signed up for.
Sandra

Yeah, how dare a man who offers up his life to protect our basic freedom of speech be allowed to actually exercise that right himself.   ::)  If your literacy level were a little higher, you would know that he wasn't "bitchin" about what he signed up for.

Fucking Tool.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2009, 05:51:30 PM »

Let's face it, he's an immature man, I dont think anyone denies that.  Palin and Beck and Edwards are immature too.  PPl like Rudy, mccain, hilary are mature.

Interesting...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2009, 05:54:57 PM »
Interesting...

I see the "mature" people as those who act dignified.  They're consistent.  They plug away and don't throw wild curveballs at things.

You see obama with that 'jackass' comment about kanye, followed by a look of fear on his face.  He's not as controlled as someone like hilary or cheney who would have thought it - and said nothing.

And consitency matters too.  Obama used every job to get to the next.  Edwards did 1 term and quit.  Palin lasted 60% of her single term.  Or, you look at Mccain, Cheney, Pelosi - people who have done this 20+ years and will be doing it 20+ more.

so yeah, obama is cool, hip, whatever, but he's not mature like some other candidates, and I dont think anyone can argue that.  There's just a level of reagan/dole-like statesmanship that he doesn't have.  Clinton didn't have it, but he does now, so you can grow it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2009, 06:22:16 PM »
Who are u and what have u done with 240.
L