Author Topic: Ft. Hood suspect reportedly shouted `Allahu Akbar!  (Read 3519 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Ft. Hood suspect reportedly shouted `Allahu Akbar!
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2009, 09:23:56 AM »
Screw that.  Islam is a death cult.  Anywhere it spreads its followers cause shit like this to happen.   

actually not...and this coming from an athiest...i grew up in a muslim family....its this certain sect of low life muslims that has been allowed to spread under the guise of "equal rights and democracy"  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2009, 09:31:23 AM »
The brand of Islam that is, happens to be mighty vocal. They have been for a long time. Nobody of any note says anything different, in the muslim world.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2009, 09:51:21 AM »
The brand of Islam that is, happens to be mighty vocal. They have been for a long time. Nobody of any note says anything different, in the muslim world.
well mate what can i say...i can only speak for my family...
growing up in pakistan...yes they were almost weekly bus bombs and other bombblasts and shootings....my dad owned 3 movie theaters, a poultry farm , an audotorium and a clothing store....all my uncles r doctors..buzy people..
ya wake up...and watch the news and ya plan your route to work according to what happened where  :-\
u also keep a low profile least these fuckers come after you....no one can save ya if at a red light someone walks up to your car and shoots you. If we saw them in our neighborhoods...we asked the security guard to fire off a few in their general direction to make em scatter ansd go away....also living in karachi...you make sure you frequent places where the prices for EVERYTHING is higher so you KNOW you wont find them there or run into them. Now to take time out of a buzy schedule and go give a statement to the local papers...or openly protest their actions

r ya nuts....thats PUTTING YOURSELF in the line of fire...why would anyone wanna?
carpe` vaginum!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2009, 10:02:52 AM »
Most mass murderers, like most serial killers, are , white males.and since we are talking about a mass murder lets show the right statictics , so once again 333386 i have to correct your stupid ass, Facts are like kryptonite to 333386

You haven't corrected anything.  You've made a claim about mass murderers with nothing.  Serial killers, I'd probably agree are mostly white.  Mass murderers - no way.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2009, 10:05:21 AM »
well mate what can i say...i can only speak for my family...
growing up in pakistan...yes they were almost weekly bus bombs and other bombblasts and shootings....my dad owned 3 movie theaters, a poultry farm , an audotorium and a clothing store....all my uncles r doctors..buzy people..
ya wake up...and watch the news and ya plan your route to work according to what happened where  :-\
u also keep a low profile least these fuckers come after you....no one can save ya if at a red light someone walks up to your car and shoots you. If we saw them in our neighborhoods...we asked the security guard to fire off a few in their general direction to make em scatter ansd go away....also living in karachi...you make sure you frequent places where the prices for EVERYTHING is higher so you KNOW you wont find them there or run into them. Now to take time out of a buzy schedule and go give a statement to the local papers...or openly protest their actions

r ya nuts....thats PUTTING YOURSELF in the line of fire...why would anyone wanna?

Am I misunderstanding you, or are you making the argument that Muslims don't stand up to the radicals because they're a bunch of cowards?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2009, 10:33:15 AM »
who the fuck cares if you agree , thats the facts jack

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2009, 10:57:33 AM »

Am I misunderstanding you, or are you making the argument that Muslims don't stand up to the radicals because they're a bunch of cowards?

so ya want business men and women and doctors and lawyers go up in arms against them?

BIG words from someone that lives in the first world where there is POICE....and LAW

try that in pakistan and someones gonna walk into your house and murder your family and no ones gonna do jackshit about it
carpe` vaginum!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2009, 10:59:21 AM »
who the fuck cares if you agree , thats the facts jack

You have no facts.  Which is why you have no credibility.  Which is why you're a YouTube monkey.

Mao Ze-Dong - Non White (tops most others combined)
Jozef Stalin - White
Adolf Hitler - White
Leopold II - White
Hideki Tojo - Non White
Ismail Enver - Non White
Pol Pot - Non White
Kim Il Sung - Non White
Menghistu - Non White
Jean Kambanda - Non White
Suharto - Non White
Saddam Hussein - Non White
Tito - White
Mullah Omar - Non White
Idi Amin - Non White
Benito Mussolini - White
Mobutu Sese Seko - Non White
Charles Taylor - Non White
Slobodan Milosevic - White
Papa Doc Duvalier - Non White
Vladimir Ilich Lenin - White
Khomeini - Non White
Osama Bin Laden - Non White
Augusto Pinochet - Non White

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2009, 11:06:00 AM »
so ya want business men and women and doctors and lawyers go up in arms against them?

Yes.

BIG words from someone that lives in the first world where there is POICE....and LAW

try that in pakistan and someones gonna walk into your house and murder your family and no ones gonna do jackshit about it

The reason we have that in our country to begin with is because we're not a bunch of chickenshit pussies. 

And, yes, I have interfered with a serious crime and I'd be willing to bet a lot of the Americans who post on this board either have or would if the situation presented itself, irregardless of political affiliation.  I don't care if it's Hugo, 240, or Tony, I think it's fair to say they would help a neighbor even in dangerous situations.  Could be wrong, but I don't think so.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2009, 11:23:24 AM »
Yes.

The reason we have that in our country to begin with is because we're not a bunch of chickenshit pussies. 

And, yes, I have interfered with a serious crime and I'd be willing to bet a lot of the Americans who post on this board either have or would if the situation presented itself, irregardless of political affiliation.  I don't care if it's Hugo, 240, or Tony, I think it's fair to say they would help a neighbor even in dangerous situations.  Could be wrong, but I don't think so.
you cant have democracy if you arent willing to fight for it, there will always be ppl who want to be a dictator etc.

and yes i would help my neighbors and I would expect them to help me as well.

Ive always abhorred bullying and have always tried to step in and defend those who were being unnecessarily picked on. Bullies work off of fear and terrorists are no different, sorry but at times shit needs to be done.

You guys remember that movie swordfish, well john travolta said some lucid shit in that movie something along the lines of if they kill one we kill 100, if they bomb a school, we take out an entire city block.

Now im not advocating the US do this b/c of well you know all the shit but the citizens of pakistan of afghanistan need to stand up to these ppl.

Look at pablo escobar it wasnt until the citizens formed their own lynch mob that shit actually started to change...you cant help ppl that wont help themselves

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2009, 11:27:07 AM »
Yes.

have you EVER even been to a 3rd world country and walked the streets alone?
carpe` vaginum!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2009, 11:43:47 AM »
have you EVER even been to a 3rd world country and walked the streets alone?

Several being an Army brat.  And if you count Mexico, add one more.  I can only think of two times of the top of my head where I was alone and in a bad area. 

But that's neither here nor there.

Did you read Tony's post?
"you cant have democracy if you arent willing to fight for it, there will always be ppl who want to be a dictator etc."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2009, 12:00:46 PM »

You have no facts.  Which is why you have no credibility.  Which is why you're a YouTube monkey.

Mao Ze-Dong - Non White (tops most others combined)
Jozef Stalin - White
Adolf Hitler - White
Leopold II - White
Hideki Tojo - Non White
Ismail Enver - Non White
Pol Pot - Non White
Kim Il Sung - Non White
Menghistu - Non White
Jean Kambanda - Non White
Suharto - Non White
Saddam Hussein - Non White
Tito - White
Mullah Omar - Non White
Idi Amin - Non White
Benito Mussolini - White
Mobutu Sese Seko - Non White
Charles Taylor - Non White
Slobodan Milosevic - White
Papa Doc Duvalier - Non White
Vladimir Ilich Lenin - White
Khomeini - Non White
Osama Bin Laden - Non White
Augusto Pinochet - Non White

Clon Ferguson - NYC Subway - 9 dead
John Mohammed - 13 dead
V Tech - 33 Dead
Bin Laden & Atta - 3,000 dead
Ramzi Yusef - 8 dead

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2009, 12:01:55 PM »

Several being an Army brat.  And if you count Mexico, add one more.

mexico...lmao....yeesh man...mexico isn't karachi

what you are asking ...hmm lets see...we moved to this country cause JUST such a thing happened (fuckers walked into our house and my brother got shot..it as political/religious cause we were neighbours with the minister of sindh and easier targets than him..police did not do JACKSHIT)

...another time...a 2nd couzin ws found shot in the head with his car wrapped around a tree...

what you say...go against these people...we once did...and we paid severly for it...

so no thankyou...i'd rather we just shot em in the streets...but political correctness has spread like a virus and one cant even do that in pakistan...

hell...now a days one isn't even allowed to kill somali pirates  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2009, 12:10:31 PM »
Blacken:

Look at this page and tell me white guys are responsible for most murders.

YOU = DINGBAT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_murderers_and_spree_killers_by_number_of_victims

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2009, 12:30:21 PM »
Does anyone else think blacken is that retarded ape SAMSON's gimmick?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2009, 12:32:28 PM »
Blacken:

Look at this page and tell me white guys are responsible for most murders.

YOU = DINGBAT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_murderers_and_spree_killers_by_number_of_victims

Experts: Many motives drive mass murders
Personal failures, revenge cited as factors in massacre in Binghamton, N.Y.
 Smoke rises from a sniper's gun as he fires from the tower of the University of Texas administration building in Austin on Aug. 1, 1966. Police identified the killer of at least 16 persons as Charles J. Whitman, 24, a student at the university. As long as there have been repeating firearms, there have been mass killings.  
AP  

updated 6:27 p.m. ET, Mon., April 6, 2009
Mass murderers are as different as their killing field — be it a nursing home or a suburban home — and as diverse as their reasons for killing — whether it's spousal betrayal or the loss of a job.

But experts say most people who embark on such wholesale slaughter share certain key characteristics: A catastrophic event that triggers a suicidal rage and an unquenchable thirst to get even.

And there is often no way to see it coming.

"I'm not sure you can even predict it," says Mark Safarik, who retired in 2007 as a senior profiler in the FBI's famed Behavioral Analysis Unit.

"It's the constellation or coming together, the perfect storm of someone's last shot at something. For them, there's just no other way out. Or if there's another way out, they don't choose it, because they're going to punish somebody."

Mass murder is nothing new
Mass murder is nothing new, and the invention of repeating guns only made it easier. But even experts who study the phenomenon have been stunned by the recent rash — seven in the past month, three in the past week alone.

"Boy, this is a lot," said Safarik, now a partner with Forensic Behavioral Services International.

Criminologist Jack Levin was not surprised to learn that the man who shot up a Binghamton, N.Y., immigrant center on Friday had recently been laid off from his job at a vacuum cleaner factory. What puzzled him at first was why Jiverly Wong chose his target.

"If it was only the job loss, why didn't he go back to the work site and kill his manager and his co-workers?" the Northeastern University professor asked himself. "Because that's what we're used to seeing when someone is set off by a termination at work. But he didn't do that."

Then he learned that the 41-year-old Wong — an ethnic Chinese man raised in Vietnam — had taken English classes at the American Civic Association, and that he blamed his inability to find and keep work, in part, on his poor language skills. That's when the massacre began to make sense — or as much sense as any such tragedy can.

Wong's personal failures meant that he had "lost the respect in the eyes of others of the immigrant community," said Levin, co-author of the book "Extreme Killing: Understanding Serial and Mass Murder."

"I'm sure that he was on a suicidal rampage, but first he decided he was going to get even," Levin said of Wong, who killed 13 before ending his own life. "And just like every other mass killing I've studied, his motive — his primary motive — was revenge."

New clues emerged Monday in a letter purportedly written by Wong and mailed to a television station on the day of the massacre. In it, the gunman said he was persecuted by police, couldn't accept his "poor life" and was intent on killing himself and at least two other people.

Saturation media coverage
Wong's attack came less than a week after a rampage that killed eight in a North Carolina nursing home. And it preceded attacks in Pittsburgh and Washington State that left three police officers and five children dead.

AP
Jiverly Wong killed 13 people in a rampage at an immigrant community center in Binghamton, N.Y., and then committed suicide.

Media coverage of such events blankets the airwaves, and that becomes another factor, Safarik said. In this era of saturation coverage, mass murders seem to beget more mass murders, and the stumbling economy only makes matters worse.

"I think that people that are on the edge, that are contemplating such tragic events, sometimes all it takes is that being highlighted in the media for them to go, 'You know? I could do something like that, I'm THAT angry,'" said Safarik. "It's in their face on the television, and now it's in their thinking pattern.

"It becomes an option that, perhaps earlier on, wasn't an option for them."

Most mass murderers, like most serial killers, are middle-aged, white males, like Robert Stewart — the man who walked into Pinelake Health and Rehab in Carthage, N.C., on March 29 in an apparent search for his estranged wife. But that profile, coupled with the large body count, is where the similarities seem to end.

Serial murderers often kill for sadistic pleasure, said professor James Alan Fox, a colleague of Levin's at Northeastern and his co-author. Mass killers, on the other hand, tend to externalize their homicidal reasonings.

"They always think someone else is to blame. 'My boss doesn't give me the right kinds of assignments. My co-workers don't do enough to help me succeed. My wife doesn't understand me at all, doesn't treat me with respect.'"

YOU = DINGBAT

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2009, 12:33:17 PM »
Does anyone else think blacken is that retarded ape SAMSON's gimmick?

Blacken is a knee jerk lib with no facts to back up his emotionally based claims. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2009, 12:35:32 PM »
Do you want me to post that list I linked to? 

Your claims that whites are responsible for most mass murders is just plainly wrong, as usual, 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2009, 12:58:37 PM »
everyone on this site knows most of the stuff you post is wrong because you get the shit from these bogus sites and you don't check your facts.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2009, 01:00:46 PM »
everyone on this site knows most of the stuff you post is wrong because you get the shit from these bogus sites and you don't check your facts.

Its from wikipedia and contains exhaustive lists of mass murders by location, victim, etc. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2009, 01:06:58 PM »

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2009, 01:08:22 PM »
Its from wikipedia and contains exhaustive lists of mass murders by location, victim, etc. 

I'm surprised he hasn't thrown the "You can't handle the truth" video out on you.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2009, 01:27:22 PM »
TimesPeople
Home Page Today's Paper Video Most Popular Times Topics

Search All NYTimes.com
     Saturday, November 7, 2009
U.S. World U.S.
PoliticsEducationN.Y. / Region Business Technology Science Health Sports Opinion Arts Style Travel Jobs Real Estate Autos
Advertise on NYTimes.com
Experts Explore Rise in Mass Murder
By FOX BUTTERFIELD,
Published: Saturday, October 19, 1991
Sign in to Recommend
Twitter
Sign In to E-Mail

Single-Page

Reprints

Close
LinkedinDiggFacebookMixx MySpaceYahoo! BuzzPermalinkCorrection Appended

The killing of 22 people at a Texas cafeteria Wednesday is only the latest incident showing a rapid increase in mass murder in the past decade, both in frequency and in the number of victims murdered in individual attacks.

In the view of experts, mass murder is a peculiarly American phenomenon that has grown out of the proliferation of guns in this country, the disintegration of traditional American society and, more recently, the decline in the standard of living in recent years as millions of relatively high-paying jobs have been lost.

Of the 10 largest mass murders in American history, in fact, 8 have occured since 1980, according to a widely recognized expert, Dr. James A. Fox of Northeastern University here.

And while mass murderers are part of a larger picture of increasing violence in American society, they also represent a distinctly identifiable subset of murderers, a group whose menacing characteristics are sometimes recognized by neighbors and friends after the crimes occur, but whose explosions into murder cannot be anticipated. Possible Link to Hearings

In the case of the shootings in Killeen, Tex., several experts said they were intrigued by the possibility that the murders might have been triggered by the killer's reaction to the televised Senate hearings last weekend into Prof. Anita F. Hill's accusations of sexual harrassment against Judge Clarence Thomas. The murderer, George J. Hennard, evidently harbored a strong dislike for women.

Dr. Fox, defines mass murder as the killing of four or more people, said there were now an average of two mass murders a month in this country. Most are in Texas, California and Florida, heavily populated states with a large influx of migrants searching for new jobs or families after disappointments or frustrations elsewhere.

It is this kind of unhappy, angry people, almost always middle-aged white men in their 30's or 40's, who are most likely to become mass murderers, said Dr. Fox, the dean of the College of Criminal Justice at Northeastern and a co-author of "Mass Murder," (Plenum Publishing, 1985) widely considered the most authoritative study of this type of crime.

Typically mass murderers are men with no previous criminal record or history of mental illness, said Dr. Marvin E. Wolfgang, professor of criminology and law at the University of Pennsylvania, and their killings "are not really planned." 'Inability to Predict'

Like Mr. Hennard, they may be rude to their neighbors and have occasional outbursts that frighten people, but that is true of thousands of people around the country and offers no clue that they will become mass murderers, added Dr. Fox.

"What is really striking is our complete inability to predict this kind of violence," said Deborah Denno, a criminologist and an associate professor of law at Fordham University.

What seems to happen with men who become mass murderers, Dr. Fox said, is that after a prolonged period of being lonely, frustrated and filled with rage, "There is some precipitating event, often a catastrophe in their lives," which drives them over the edge. It may be getting divorced or losing their jobs, Dr. Fox said.

In Mr. Hennard's case, one factor might have been that he was disconsolate about having been stripped of his license as a merchant seaman after being found with marijuana.

But, neighbors say, Mr. Hennard also exhibited a hatred for at least some women, which showed up in a letter he wrote to two women referring to "those mostly white treacherous female vipers" who "tried to destroy me and my family."

In Dr. Fox's view, "It's possible the Senate hearings stirred up his anger at women.

Neil Semelser, a professor of sociology at the University of California at Berkeley, agreed. "The Thomas hearings could have been a precipitating factor," he said. "It could have been the last straw for him."

Park Dietz, a consulting psychiatrist and criminologist in Newport Beach, Calif., who has studied mass killers, saw a different connection to the media. Dr. Dietz said he believed that "mass murderers acquire their fantasies from media accounts" of other mass murder cases. Hence he asserts that the "way to turn this thing off is by greatly reducing media coverage."

I LIKE TO PROVE YOU MORONS WRONG,I THINK YOU CLOWNS SHOULD STICK TO YOUR TEA PARTIES  :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2009, 02:54:53 PM »
Where are his facts, statistics, and records to prove this?

I posted a link to actual events, this professor is just exposing his personal views.