« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 05:53:56 AM »
Bodyfat measurement?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: 10.2%
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 05:55:07 AM »
unemployment rate.

Excellent stimulus package.  "Create or save jobs".

Maybe he should "quit or stop being president"
Deep Tissue Massage

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 05:56:33 AM »
unemployment rate.

he said he'd rather be a one term president and pass his agenda
than be a two termer and not pass it

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 05:58:19 AM »

I'm hoping he'll be a one term and not pass it.

Thankfully, he's done NOTHING so far.  He hasn't done one fucking thing, lol.  What a useless fuck.
Deep Tissue Massage

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 06:05:34 AM »

Thankfully, he's done NOTHING so far.  He hasn't done one fucking thing, lol.  What a useless fuck.

Nobel Prize, anyone......... ::)

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 06:13:51 AM »

Exactly correct. 

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 06:15:23 AM »

Well he did pick the correct NCAA tournament champions.

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 06:17:08 AM »
Obamo is doing the equivalent of being "Neeega rich" with "his" Presidency.

Obamo -> outed.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2009, 06:24:32 AM »
Well he did pick the correct NCAA tournament champions.

Like that wasn't a given for the mighty Tar Heels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2009, 06:29:30 AM »
unemployment rate.

The unemployment rate was that high in the eighties.  Regardless of whether you voted for the guy or not; you can't expect him to reverse all the economic problems in eleven months of his first term. That is a lot to ask of anyone.  Economics is complicated.
A

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2009, 06:34:35 AM »

the country is drenched with regret
including many libs
with this fine fellow

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2009, 06:36:21 AM »
The Getbig-Adjusted Rate is 98%.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2009, 06:54:49 AM »
The unemployment rate was that high in the eighties.  Regardless of whether you voted for the guy or not; you can't expect him to reverse all the economic problems in eleven months of his first term. That is a lot to ask of anyone.  Economics is complicated.

I agree and don't worry I'm not expecting much out of him at all.  So far he's proven he isn't capable of much.  I'm not expecting of anyone who's never received a paychek to be an expert on economics.

But as long as he's out calling cops idiots and holding beer summits, I guess the Chris Matthews of the world will still worship him.
Deep Tissue Massage

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 07:02:23 AM »
I agree and don't worry I'm not expecting much out of him at all.  So far he's proven he isn't capable of much.  I'm not expecting of anyone who's never received a paychek to be an expert on economics.

But as long as he's out calling cops idiots and holding beer summits, I guess the Chris Matthews of the world will still worship him.

To be fair, what do you think Fox news was doing during the Bush administration. They weren't criticizing him.  What surprises me is that so many critics are coming out of the wood work to criticize Obama who were strangely quiet during the Bush administration.  My opinion is that I don't trust any of them, Republican or Democrat.

A

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 07:03:35 AM »
To be fair, what do you think Fox news was doing during the Bush administration. They weren't criticizing him.  What surprises me is that so many critics are coming out of the wood work to criticize Obama who were strangely quiet during the Bush administration.  My opinion is that I don't trust any of them, Republican or Democrat.

trust and govern yourself
most foolproof way to happiness and success

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2009, 07:07:06 AM »

Did the Bush administration ever openly single out news outlets that disagreed with them?  You'll always have nuthuggers in the media regardless of who's in office, but publically singling out a news station is threading on very thin ice by the White House.  Short of yelling fire in a crowded theater in regards to the white house, we should be able to say whatever the fuck we want about them without being called an "enemy".  for 8 years, media stations had a field day with Bush, which is fine with me, made for great tv, but now that the tables have turned, it's all of a sudden an act of terrorism to say that Obama fucking sucks at what he does?
Deep Tissue Massage

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2009, 07:17:06 AM »
Did the Bush administration ever openly single out news outlets that disagreed with them?

Obama and his crew only make Fox stronger by attempting this

You'll always have nuthuggers in the media regardless of who's in office, but publically singling out a news station is threading on very thin ice by the White House.  Short of yelling fire in a crowded theater in regards to the white house, we should be able to say whatever the fuck we want about them without being called an "enemy".  for 8 years, media stations had a field day with Bush, which is fine with me, made for great tv, but now that the tables have turned, it's all of a sudden an act of terrorism to say that Obama fucking sucks at what he does?

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2009, 07:17:15 AM »
and it's only the "official" unemployment rate  ::)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2009, 07:18:32 AM »
and it's only the "official" unemployment rate  ::)

true, the "unofficial" reports put it more at 17% , counting people who "gave up".
Deep Tissue Massage

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2009, 07:25:38 AM »
Did the Bush administration ever openly single out news outlets that disagreed with them?  You'll always have nuthuggers in the media regardless of who's in office, but publically singling out a news station is threading on very thin ice by the White House.  Short of yelling fire in a crowded theater in regards to the white house, we should be able to say whatever the fuck we want about them without being called an "enemy".  for 8 years, media stations had a field day with Bush, which is fine with me, made for great tv, but now that the tables have turned, it's all of a sudden an act of terrorism to say that Obama fucking sucks at what he does?

Of course they did. The whitehouse repeatedly attacked the news media and make it very clear that anybody who voiced opposition to the war was as they put it "providing comfort to the enemy'.  

These attacks were directed at MSNBC and the New York Times, both considered liberal leaning.   What this proves is that the Obama administration isn't doing anything the Bush administration didn't do themselves.
A

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2009, 07:29:40 AM »
To be fair, what do you think Fox news was doing during the Bush administration. They weren't criticizing him.  What surprises me is that so many critics are coming out of the wood work to criticize Obama who were strangely quiet during the Bush administration.  My opinion is that I don't trust any of them, Republican or Democrat.

You're not being intellectually honest when you say they weren't out critisizing Bush. The hate for that man from the left was like no other time. Everything was "well, it's on your watch". The news media was quiet during Bush?.......you have blinders on my friend.   Chris Mathews, Kieth Olberman..........sound familiar?   

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2009, 07:40:24 AM »
You're not being intellectually honest when you say they weren't out critisizing Bush. The hate for that man from the left was like no other time. Everything was "well, it's on your watch". The news media was quiet during Bush?.......you have blinders on my friend.   Chris Mathews, Kieth Olberman..........sound familiar?   

I don't think I am being dishonest at all.  They wanted to say that there is an  embargo on criticizing Obama and that it is unusual the way he has gone after Fox.  I disagree and gave examples of why I felt that wasn't true.

What you have to remember is that for many years after 911, there was very little criticism directed towards Bush because of the wave of patriotism and national unity that swept over many people and organizations.  The attitude of the Bush administration that you are either with us or against us, contributed to that.  That did dissipate over time when the pubic perception of the war began to change.

And it is also not true that he bush administration did go after the news media the same way Bush did.  The Bush administration went after the news organizations that disagreed with the way the war was being conducted and who they felt were being partisan, just like the Obama administration is doing now.

The well it was on your watch thing came much later during the 911 commitee when docuements came to light which indicated that the FBI thought that Bin Laden might attack American buildings with planes and the Bush administraiton did nothing about it.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2009, 07:47:27 AM »
He'll blame bush like in his speech 2 days ago. POS!