Author Topic: Ft Hood Shooting: Woman Police Officer Who Brought Down Muslim Major Nidal Malik  (Read 2493 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
HH6 even Jessica came forward and said the LIE that the american military told about her defending herself by emptying her gun and then doing a RAMBO with a knife was a LIE. You gonna argue with her now?????

SAMSON123, do you believe that women can act heroically and take down the bad guys?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Damn, considering the shortage of information regarding the event and the fact that you're supposedly halfway across the world, the notion that you have all this evidence of it being staged is nothing short of incredible. Psychic perhaps?  ::)

I am not PSYCHIC...but damnit it is the same pattern of behavior over and over and over: Columbine, Virginia Tech, I forgot the name of the university in New Jersey, Oklahoma City, 911 supposed hijackers many of whom are still alive etc etc. It is the same damn thing every time. Crazy conflicting stories, no facts, never a name of a person who supposedly witnessed or knew before hand that this or something like this was going to happen yet afterward all of a sudden there are so many people speaking up about "having a feeling", :he was acting strange", "he was arguing with so and so", "he was a loner" or the more BS statements of "he yelled Allah Akbar", "he gave out Korans", "he went out drinking right before hand" yadda yadda yadda....is this not the same shite we all heard about Mohammed Atta??? Jesus Jumping Crikey... Damnit.

At the very least this was some BS black op maneuver for some reason, maybe to panic the populace again, maybe making re instituting the Patriot Act more easy (I believe it needs to be renewed in December) or something...What ever the reason, it is NOT what is being claimed.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
HH6 even Jessica came forward and said the LIE that the american military told about her defending herself by emptying her gun and then doing a RAMBO with a knife was a LIE. You gonna argue with her now?????

This woman has bullet wounds threw her legs and people at the scene said she took him out.  Are they lying?  

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

SAMSON123, do you believe that women can act heroically and take down the bad guys?

What does your question have to do whith the issue at hand? Your america women would be better of trying to be a wife, a woman and a mother rather than trying to grow a dick between her legs. American men spend too much time arguing with their female counterpart, too much time in divorce court and way too much time try to please a woman when it is he job to please you and the family.

For the record...even a child given the right situation can shoot a gun and kill someone...you have plenty of cases of that in america as well (sadly). Is that some great accomplishment for a woman in america? I think an american woman's greatest acccomplishhment would be to have dinner ready when her husband gets home and help the children with their homework and development.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
This woman has bullet wounds threw her legs and people at the scene said she took him out.  Are they lying?  

Yes they are 3, becasuse as I just said JESSICA HERSELF SAID THE WHOLE STORY WAS A LIE CONCCOCTED BY THE MILITARY!!!!!!

Read this CNN article where Jessica says the military LIED about what happened. This article also goes on to show that the military LIED about Pat Tillman...DAMNIT people WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/04/24/tillman.hearing/index.html
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yes they are 3, becasuse as I just said JESSICA HERSELF SAID THE WHOLE STORY WAS A LIE CONCCOCTED BY THE MILITARY!!!!!!

Read this CNN article where Jessica says the military LIED about what happened. This article also goes on to show that the military LIED about Pat Tillman...DAMNIT people WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/04/24/tillman.hearing/index.html

Ok, but someone shot this guy 4 times.  If it was not her, than another cop had to be the one who took him out if it was not her no?????

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Ok, but someone shot this guy 4 times.  If it was not her, than another cop had to be the one who took him out if it was not her no?????

3 you are NOT paying attention. i did not say the woman did NOT shoot the guy. She very well did. Supposedly landing four shots (which did not kill him according to the news). My issue is the sincerity of the case. There is something vile and wrong here. Something grossly untrue...It is too staged feeling and it was done for some reason which I have not and can not exactly put my finger on. Reminds me of that scene in the Manchurian Candidate where the mind control experiments had military men killing one another just to prove how good the mind control system works. Now I am not saying that is what this is, but something very strange/wrong is going on here.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
3 you are NOT paying attention. i did not say the woman did NOT shoot the guy. She very well did. Supposedly landing four shots (which did not kill him according to the news). My issue is the sincerity of the case. There is something vile and wrong here. Something grossly untrue...It is too staged feeling and it was done for some reason which I have not and can not exactly put my finger on. Reminds me of that scene in the Manchurian Candidate where the mind control experiments had military men killing one another just to prove how good the mind control system works. Now I am not saying that is what this is, but something very strange/wrong is going on here.

The Feds knew about this guy 6 months ago and seem to have done nothing.  On purpose maybe?  I dont know. 

The timing of this is very convenient I will grant you.  maybe Obama will use this as cover to increase the troop levels and tell his left wing base to fuck off? 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
That was  a movie and ur an idiot. I never thought Lynch was a hero nor thought Tillman was anything beyond a soldier who did his job. We fucked up on Tillman thats it. Lynch was used by elements of the civilian establishment ...the DOD especially the uniformed ones weren't thrilled with her, her unit or the whole rescue mission.
L

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Kind of off topic but...

This cockroach is an alumni of VA tech...

Not making a generalization here-- but geezus christ- First the local takeout delivery man kills a few dozen people with a semi automatic and then this piece of shit does the same thing less than two years later.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
What does your question have to do whith the issue at hand? Your america women would be better of trying to be a wife, a woman and a mother rather than trying to grow a dick between her legs. American men spend too much time arguing with their female counterpart, too much time in divorce court and way too much time try to please a woman when it is he job to please you and the family.

For the record...even a child given the right situation can shoot a gun and kill someone...you have plenty of cases of that in america as well (sadly). Is that some great accomplishment for a woman in america? I think an american woman's greatest acccomplishhment would be to have dinner ready when her husband gets home and help the children with their homework and development.

I had thought you to be at least somewhat sane.  Now, I'm not so sure.  Also, I was a little worried about what was going to happen to you when HH6 drives his tank over your mudhut.  Now, I'm not so worried.  You do realize this is 2009, right?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

Dude,  YOU ARE SOOOO F-ing DEAD!   :o   :o
Don't ever walk down a dark alley by yourself. I might be there. I'll have your f-ing dinner for you allright!
Your testicles served up on a platter! ...at least what's left of them after my stiletto heels are done!
Don't even consider messing with me... I saw Law Abiding Citizen, ...and I have a box cutter for your penis. lol  ;D

on 2nd thought, ...that was directed toward American women. I'm Canadian so... never mind.  :)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
4 shots and the fvcker lived?  Who is he, fifty cent?

w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Dude,  YOU ARE SOOOO F-ing DEAD!   :o   :o
Don't ever walk down a dark alley by yourself. I might be there. I'll have your f-ing dinner for you allright!
Your testicles served up on a platter! ...at least what's left of them after my stiletto heels are done!
Don't even consider messing with me... I saw Law Abiding Citizen, ...and I have a box cutter for your penis. lol  ;D

on 2nd thought, ...that was directed toward American women. I'm Canadian so... never mind.  :)
you shouldnt threaten samson with a good time jag he might take you up on it... :-\