Author Topic: FST 7 WOrkout  (Read 1775 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
FST 7 WOrkout
« on: November 06, 2009, 10:01:44 AM »
Anyone try this?

Been doing it for about 2 weeks, now. It's intense and definitely works the muscles...

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: FST 7 WOrkout
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 10:02:34 AM »
Anyone try this?

Been doing it for about 2 weeks, now. It's intense and definitely woks the muscles...
??? explain
p

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 10:10:14 AM »
www.fst-7.com

Basically at the end of a muscle group workout you do 7 sets of 8-15 with 30 sec rest break. Basically you want to stretch the muscle fascia where it will want to grow.

So for example, you do chest and for the last exercise you do 7 sets of cable crossovers, 30 sec rest

Legs - leg extensions - 7 sets 30 sec breaks...

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 10:16:07 AM »
Anyone try this?

Been doing it for about 2 weeks, now. It's intense and definitely woks the muscles...

Got anything that stirfry the muscles??? ;D
Watching The Haters

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 10:18:58 AM »
I tried it, the first week it was intense.  The next day my tris and bis were sore as hell.  Then my chest etc...

The next week I tried it again and not so much.  By the third week it just got boring as hell banging out 7 sets of 12 reps of the same weight and same exercise.

in the end for the guys claiming shit about it, it's all about the drugs they use.  Forcing them to do 7 sets instead of three is not rocket science.

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 10:55:57 AM »
One can put any kind of variation on a workout (rest intervals, number of sets, supersets, etc.) and put a new name/spin on it, and VOILA: you've got a revolutionary system--as long as you have a right marketing and athlete endorsements. 

::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 10:58:43 AM »
Ive been doing it for a little while, It can be pretty rough on back or leg day if you go heavy on earlier exercises.

I agree when I first started I loved it this is probably about the 3rd week ive been doing it and I gotta say it gets boring as shit.

Ive been switching exercises mid way like first 3 or 4 sets with one exercise and the remaining sets with another that works the same muscle just to switch it up.