Author Topic: So Tonight---obviously wont be believed on here,...  (Read 4540 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: So Tonight---obviously wont be believed on here,...
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2009, 10:37:50 PM »
Absolute bullshit. I've seen Natives get hit in the face with a baseball bat, smile as their teeth fall out, and fuck up a bar full of loggers. I was scared for my life. You have no chance of knocking out these beasts, especially if they have fetal alcohol syndrome.

I live on the West coast of Canada and we have no shortage of Natives. They're like what Mexicans are to people in the United States. They're a mess, but my Lord are they ever tough. My two friends are German and Native and they used to roll around on the ground throwing fists directly to each others' faces for a good 10 minutes non-stop. If this race could clean themselves up, I don't see why they wouldn't fair well in combative sports like MMA.

Avesher, you should know better than to bullshit about something as blatantly obvious as this. There may not be many Natives out East but there are plenty here. These dudes are indestructible, especially if they have fetal alcohol syndrome or if they've just got alcohol in their system. I've seen the sloppiest Natives beat the ever living fuck out of a group of TOUGH people at parties and whatnot.

a. Its not bullshit--Im not into bullshitting about something like this.

b. yeah you are right about the fetal alcohol ones.  I have done my share of time with them and they are gone in the head.  In Saskatchewan there are some who back up their talk, but there are also a large majority who blatantly say this gang or that gang but are plain cowards.  use your head, do you think 100% of anyone is indestructable?  They were also young (18-20) and like 150 pounds with 1 knife between them.  Whether you choose to believe this or not, I have zero fear of death and couldnt care less if I dropped dead now or in 40 years. So if a 260 pound nutcase is coming at you demanding that you stab him and goi9ng generally insane, this is gonna create a bit of confusion. At no point did I say I beat the anything out of them.  I just simply turned the tables because frankly, I couldnt fucking care less if he shoved that knife straight through my heart.  I've put in a solid 40 years. C'est la vie.   So think before you talk, maybe the other guy in this situation (me) is as noodle headed as these natives.

oh, and if you think I'm full of it, I'm in BC most of December.  Come see me in Kamloops and I'll knock your fucking skull off your neck with an Easton while singing Kelly Clarksons "Because of You" out loud, cause thats what I like to sing when I split someones head open.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2009, 10:40:32 PM »
dont mind dustin, he just got off the short bus from a field trip. apparently his class got to go to " drawconclusionsfrom3inci dentsireadaboutontheinte rnet" ville

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2009, 10:43:21 PM »
butter chicken

i think this is an over rated food--I did not enjoy

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2009, 10:49:12 PM »
i think this is an over rated food--I did not enjoy

It's touch and go with Indian food. Sometimes it's awesome, other times it shit.
No doubt about it...

dustin

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2009, 10:49:18 PM »
a. Its not bullshit--Im not into bullshitting about something like this.

b. yeah you are right about the fetal alcohol ones.  I have done my share of time with them and they are gone in the head.  In Saskatchewan there are some who back up their talk, but there are also a large majority who blatantly say this gang or that gang but are plain cowards.  use your head, do you think 100% of anyone is indestructable?  They were also young (18-20) and like 150 pounds with 1 knife between them.  Whether you choose to believe this or not, I have zero fear of death and couldnt care less if I dropped dead now or in 40 years. So if a 260 pound nutcase is coming at you demanding that you stab him and goi9ng generally insane, this is gonna create a bit of confusion. At no point did I say I beat the anything out of them.  I just simply turned the tables because frankly, I couldnt fucking care less if he shoved that knife straight through my heart.  I've put in a solid 40 years. C'est la vie.   So think before you talk, maybe the other guy in this situation (me) is as noodle headed as these natives.

oh, and if you think I'm full of it, I'm in BC most of December.  Come see me in Kamloops and I'll knock your fucking skull off your neck with an Easton while singing Kelly Clarksons "Because of You" out loud, cause thats what I like to sing when I split someones head open.

Holy fuck dude, chill out! No need to go apeshit.

I grew up around shitloads of Natives, I'm just calling it how I see it. Judging from your meltdown, I believe you and take back what I said. But as long as you understand where I'm coming from it's all good. You seem to know what I'm talking about. They're fucking insane. I think they have an amazing history and it's sad to see what happen when they were introduced to fire water.

I try to keep my distance from them personally. They jump people around these parts too. I have a few friends that are Native and they're embarrassed by the way the majority of them act. They do nothing but drain our Health Care system because they've all got FAS, diabetes, 20 children and don't work a day in their lives. Plus they get cheap/free education that they don't take advantage of at all. It sickens me.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2009, 10:54:19 PM »
Holy fuck dude, chill out! No need to go apeshit.

I grew up around shitloads of Natives, I'm just calling it how I see it. Judging from your meltdown, I believe you and take back what I said. But as long as you understand where I'm coming from it's all good. You seem to know what I'm talking about. They're fucking insane. I think they have an amazing history and it's sad to see what happen when they were introduced to fire water.

I try to keep my distance from them personally. They jump people around these parts too. I have a few friends that are Native and they're embarrassed by the way the majority of them act. They do nothing but drain our Health Care system because they've all got FAS, diabetes, 20 children and don't work a day in their lives. Plus they get cheap/free education that they don't take advantage of at all. It sickens me.

I know and feel that in the near future  I will take a life or mine will be taken

so be it

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2009, 10:56:03 PM »
being bipolar is so under rated

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2009, 10:59:03 PM »
sounds like show #4 just wrote itself!

lesaucer

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2009, 11:01:10 PM »
best thing to do in this fucking world is to buy a gun, you never know what kind of crazy fucking sick head will attack you anytime any moment

dustin

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2009, 11:04:25 PM »
and dustin please quit threatening to call the cops in pm's to me over what I say on the internet,...its just the internet.  I dont even know who you really are. Geez take a midol

lol I didn't threaten to call the cops. If I did, they'd probably arrest my ass! ;D

Sent you a PM, big boy. Cheers.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2009, 11:04:58 PM »
best thing to do in this fucking world is to buy a gun, you never know what kind of crazy fucking sick head will attack you anytime any moment

I ordered one of those collapsible batons online---should provide entertaining moments

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2009, 11:06:52 PM »
lol I didn't threaten to call the cops. If I did, they'd probably arrest my ass! ;D

Sent you a PM, big boy. Cheers.

I know I deleted my post--I misunderstood you and was wrong---that pm was actually really good and appreciated

dustin

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2009, 11:10:08 PM »
I know I deleted my post--I misunderstood you and was wrong---that pm was actually really good and appreciated

Anytime, my man. I re-read my post and I always seem to use a strong choice of words. That, and I'm a fucking asshole hahaha

Glad you appreciated the PM. Soo... you bring the lube and I bring the sex toys right? hahha, jk... bed time for me..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2009, 11:10:29 PM »
They were also young (18-20) and like 150 pounds with 1 knife between them.  Whether you choose to believe this or not, I have zero fear of death and couldnt care less if I dropped dead now or in 40 years. So if a 260 pound nutcase is coming at you demanding that you stab him and goi9ng generally insane, this is gonna create a bit of confusion. At no point did I say I beat the anything out of them.  I just simply turned the tables because frankly, I couldnt fucking care less if he shoved that knife straight through my heart.  I've put in a solid 40 years. C'est la vie.   So think before you talk, maybe the other guy in this situation (me) is as noodle headed as these natives.

yeah, you never know when the person youre fckign with is ready to snap or has no fear of dying.  hopefully those kids shit their pants and will think twice next time.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2009, 11:13:09 PM »
yeah, you never know when the person youre fckign with is ready to snap or has no fear of dying.  hopefully those kids shit their pants and will think twice next time.

yeah a person just reaches a point, like in that movie Falling Down---tonight I reached my Falling Down point.

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2009, 11:48:50 PM »
yeah a person just reaches a point, like in that movie Falling Down---tonight I reached my Falling Down point.

People who make 'calculated' attacks like that aren't ready for anyone to go batshit on them. Glad you didn't catch them!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2009, 01:03:27 AM »
Get a blog.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2009, 01:17:19 AM »
This is what happens when you throw your trash on the ground. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2009, 01:26:31 AM »
Nice going Josh, just be thankful they were Natives and not Ninjas !!  :)

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2009, 01:27:19 AM »
Two indians?

I have my reservations.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2009, 01:29:41 AM »
Two indians?

I have my reservations.
Good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2009, 01:43:15 AM »
I ordered one of those collapsible batons online---should provide entertaining moments
what brand? i ask because i teach this in the police academy. i have broken a lot of batons before, if the first one fails order a ASP baton. i only broke 1 ASP before and they sent me a new baton (free), and a hat and t shirt that say "i broke a ASP".

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2009, 01:46:03 AM »
yeah, i have been living that way since my first tour. just knowing that everything could end at anytime, and having no fear of it can cause you to do some crazy shit every once in awhile ;D

bench

TK652

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2009, 07:57:30 AM »
Last time I was in southern Alberta near Lethbridge I overheard a touching moment between mother and son...

"Mom, can I hava choclate bar?"

"NO!!! No junk food!!! ONLY pop and chips!!!"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2009, 08:04:02 AM »
We call that "gettin' Wahooed" around here.