Author Topic: Muscle grows while sleeping right?  (Read 1044 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Muscle grows while sleeping right?
« on: November 06, 2009, 07:58:55 PM »
So we all know sleep is important, so I usually take a few benadryl to put me out for the night.  I just found a bottle of 100 pills at the dollar store.  Just thought I would share this find with my GB brothers.  Anyone else use benadryl for a sleep aide? 

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: Muscle grows while sleeping right?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 08:02:22 PM »
best of luck
U

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 08:03:07 PM »
THE TRICK IS U WANNA GET THE MOST OUT OF IT TAKE ABOUT 20 AND HAVE A COUPLE COCKTAILS ITLL HELP YOU GROW FASTER THAN EVER  ;D
i

lesaucer

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 08:05:54 PM »
yeah sometimes when i want to go sleep and i have to wake up early in the morning, get me feel sleepy fast

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 08:08:34 PM »
So we all know sleep is important, so I usually take a few benadryl to put me out for the night.  I just found a bottle of 100 pills at the dollar store.  Just thought I would share this find with my GB brothers.  Anyone else use benadryl for a sleep aide? 

Read the meletotan thread :P

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 08:11:03 PM »
yes but I found that this stuff called "sleep aid" by Equate and sold at walmart works really well and is cheaper.  It is 50mg as opposed to the 25mg per pill in benadryl.  Of course now I have to take 100mg to get some good sleep.  Working 3 nights is a bitch.   >:(

I bout that 100 pill count of the generic benadryl but it sucks.  I think they lied about the strength of the dipthemythylejagdudjyde.

lesaucer

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 08:15:49 PM »
cant wait to try melanotan tho, supposed to get you a very nice tan, make you sleepy when you take it(bedtime), and it gives you super erections,,all that with zero side effects,what a fucking nice drug!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 10:04:04 PM »
all that with zero side effects

sure about that? if it tans u from the inside out....do you think your liver is golden brown?

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 07:00:41 AM »
If you want to get huge fast, you need to overdose yourself into an artificial coma. Expect lean gains of about 10 lbs per week of being comatose

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 07:10:21 AM »
You don't grow when you sleep exclusively. You grow when your muscle are recovering from your last weight training session.

Not the same thing at all.

Bodybuilders totally overestimate the need for sleep to grow muscle. I guess that makes them feel good for doing nothing and still thinking they are productive.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2009, 07:45:28 AM »
your muscles grow 24/7... as long as your in an anaboilic state... that is stacking a gram testosterone/week with 4-5 IU growth hormone/day  ;D.