Author Topic: Fedor Vs Buck Rogers.  (Read 723 times)

suckmymuscle

Fedor Vs Buck Rogers.
« on: November 07, 2009, 11:29:04 AM »
  This will be a great fight. Fedor will face the first huge guy that has any real power. Semi Shultz and Hong Man Choi were huge, but neither had any power comparable to what Rogers has. It is a tough fight to predict. Both Fedor and Rogers have enormous KO power, so it could all end in the first round with either knocking the other out. Conversely, I think that a knockout is unlikely in both cases. Fedor won't be able to knock out Rogers like he did to Arlovski because that was due to a huge mistake on Arlovski part that most likely won't happen. Conversely, it is unlikely that Rogers will knockout Fedor because his stand up defenses are great. Like the fight with Arlovski showed, Fedor has problems with highly technical strikers. Rogers is a very dangerous standing due to his sheer power and background in boxing.

suckmymuscle's prediction: Fedor wins in the 2nd or 3rd round by taking Rogers to the ground and submiutting him. They could knock out one another in the first round, but I don't think this is likely. Fedor is too experienced as a fighter to get knockout out like that, and Rogers too because of his boxing skills. There is no way Fedor will allow this fight to be standing up. He knows that Rogers KO power and boxing skills will most likely result in him losing either by KO or points, so Fedor will take the fight to the ground. There is no reason Fedor wouldn't be able to take Buck down. This will probably not happen in the first round, but it will.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

spinnis

Re: Fedor Vs Buck Rogers.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 12:05:29 PM »
how about this 4 page thread with 1400 views?

it isn't enough?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=304612.0

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 12:08:55 PM »
how about this 4 page thread with 1400 views?

it isn't enough?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=304612.0

lol how big of an inferiority complex does it take to start the exact same thread when a 4 page one is already in progress. Just screams LOOK AT ME!!!!

on a side note>>>>dudes name is Buck Rogers? thats awesome

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 12:19:18 PM »
lol how big of an inferiority complex does it take to start the exact same thread when a 4 page one is already in progress. Just screams LOOK AT ME!!!!

on a side note>>>>dudes name is Buck Rogers? thats awesome

especially when the fucking thread is almost up on top lol, impossible to miss