Author Topic: Prison rape - why is nothing being done about this?  (Read 10730 times)

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
Re: Prison rape - why is nothing being done about this?
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2009, 07:07:54 AM »
How can 36,000 black on white rapes NOT being reported by media outlets like MSNBC be about money?MSNBC went on and on and on for months in the Duke rape case.That was a filthy lie by a black whore but that they report on but 36,000 black on white rapes never get a mention.By the way ZERO white on black rapes.Thats about race NOT money.

They went on about it because it was a HIGH-PROFILE case with lots of MEDIA APPEAL. Had it been a white woman, do you imagine it wouldn't have been covered as well? The purpose of the 'news media' is not to inform, but to influence and incite. You'd do well to remember that.
Almost always, yes.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2009, 10:01:16 AM »
I find it rather hilarious that this quadzilla guy thinks of blacks as a separate species.  Hey buddy i've got news for you, you are closer related to a lot of black people than you are to a lot of white people. 
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2009, 10:11:19 AM »
They went on about it because it was a HIGH-PROFILE case with lots of MEDIA APPEAL. Had it been a white woman, do you imagine it wouldn't have been covered as well? The purpose of the 'news media' is not to inform, but to influence and incite. You'd do well to remember that.

It would not have been covered at all if it had been white men with a white women.Especially with the utter lack of ANY evidense whatsoever.In fact,think any politician would even comment on it.Geeze ,we just had a case where Polanski raped a young white girls all I saw were the vast majority of left wingers defending him.[Olbermann did not,good for him].

The reason it was a high profile case was because the media made it high profile,just like they did with Don Imus.How many times you read that Jesse Jackson used to spit in white peoples food?

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2009, 12:11:58 PM »
LOL They see you trollin', they hatin', they wanna see you writin' dirty! :)
Almost always, yes.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2009, 04:47:12 PM »
I find it rather hilarious that this quadzilla guy thinks of blacks as a separate species.  Hey buddy i've got news for you, you are closer related to a lot of black people than you are to a lot of white people. 
I don't see blacks as a different species. There may be some blacks that are closer related to me in behavior than whites. But obviously not the racist pig blacks that are in prison.

The fact that I may be closer related to some blacks than whites through my behaviour has no bearing on what the topic is about. The facts are there is a lot of black on white rape going on in prison and outside of prison. To me this is racism on the part of the blacks perpetrating the crime.

So what is your thought on that? Please stop trying to change the argument and keep up with the topic.

Thanks.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2009, 05:14:02 PM »
Seriously, Quadzilla...back this up with actual data from impartial sources and we can discuss this.
Almost always, yes.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2009, 05:46:53 PM »
This is just one I pulled up. It says that although they are "convinced" that there is a disproportionate amount of black-on-white rapes reported, overall most rapes occur within racial boundaries (see the bold for emphasis). So, it's not like it's a free-for-all on whites. It's just that when a deviation occurs, it was generally noted with black-on-white.

From Human Rights Watch 'No Escape: Male Rape in U.S. Prisons':

Race and Ethnicity

Past studies have documented the prevalence of black on white sexual aggression in prison.(213) These findings are further confirmed by Human Rights Watch's own research. Overall, our correspondence and interviews with white, black, and Hispanic inmates convince us that white inmates are disproportionately targeted for abuse.(214) Although many whites reported being raped by white inmates, black on white abuse appears to be more common. To a much lesser extent, non-Hispanic whites also reported being victimized by Hispanic inmates.

Other than sexual abuse of white inmates by African Americans, and, less frequently, Hispanics, interracial and interethnic sexual abuse appears to be much less common than sexual abuse committed by persons of one race or ethnicity against members of that same group. In other words, African Americans typically face sexual abuse at the hands of other African Americans, and Hispanics at the hands of other Hispanics. Some inmates told Human Rights Watch that this pattern reflected an inmate rule, one that was strictly enforced: "only a black can turn out [rape] a black, and only a chicano can turn out a chicano."(215) Breaking this rule by sexually abusing someone of another race or ethnicity, with the exception of a white inmate, could lead to racial or ethnic unrest, as other members of the victim's group would retaliate against the perpetrator's group. A Texas inmate explained, for example: "The Mexicans--indeed all latinos, nobody outside their race can 'check' one without permission from the town that, that person is from. If a black dude were to check a mexican w/out such permission & the mexican stays down & fights back, a riot will take place."(216)

The causes of black on white sexual abuse in prison have been much analyzed. Some commentators have attributed it to the norms of a violent black subculture, the result of social conditioning that encourages aggressiveness and the use of force.(217) Others have viewed it as a form of revenge for white dominance of blacks in outside society.(218) Viewing rape as a hate crime rather than one primarily motivated by sexual urges, they believe that sexually abused white inmates are essentially convenient surrogates for whites generally. Elaborating on this theory, one commentator surmised that "n raping a white inmate, the black aggressor may in some measure be assaulting the white guard on the catwalk."(219)

Some inmates, both black and white, told Human Rights Watch that whites were generally perceived as weaker and thus more vulnerable to sexual abuse. An African American prisoner, describing the situation of incarcerated whites, said:

When individuals come to prison, they know that the first thing that they will have to do is fight. Now there are individuals that are from a certain race that the majority of them are not physically equip to fight. So they are the majority that are force to engage in sexual acts.(220)

Another African American inmate, while generally agreeing with the idea of whites as easy victims, gave a more politically-oriented explanation for the problem of black on white sexual abuse:

Before I continue, let me explain that I consider myself to be speaking from mainly a black perspective. The reason I say that is not to be racist, but to emphasize that on the main, blacks, whites, hispanics, etc. . . . have a different outlook on prison rape from a convict viewpoint. Most [blacks] feel that the legal system is fundamentally racist and officers are the most visible symbol of a corrupt institution & with good reason . . . . Blacks know whites often associate crime with black people. They see themselves as being used as scapegoats . . . . So is it any wonder that when a white man comes to prison, that blacks see him as a target. Stereotypes are prevalent amongst blacks also that cause bad thinking. The belief that all or most white men are effete or gay is very prevalent, & that whites are cowards who have to have 5 or 6 more to take down one dude . . . . Whites are prey and even a punk will be supported if he beats up a white dude.
Almost always, yes.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2009, 06:06:14 PM »
I don't see blacks as a different species. There may be some blacks that are closer related to me in behavior than whites. But obviously not the racist pig blacks that are in prison.

The fact that I may be closer related to some blacks than whites through my behaviour has no bearing on what the topic is about. The facts are there is a lot of black on white rape going on in prison and outside of prison. To me this is racism on the part of the blacks perpetrating the crime.

So what is your thought on that? Please stop trying to change the argument and keep up with the topic.

Thanks.
What article were you reading, cite your source. As for prison rapes, alot of it is black on black, becuase black men tend to outnumber whites. It tends to race inclusive.

Also your brother is a criminal and has a record, and had he done right thing with his DUI he wouldn't have been locked up for months. The main thing criminals have in common is that they don't think, like your brother, like your first post. So you and your brother have a lot more in common with a black rapist doing 10-25, than you do with HH6 or 240.

Hope this helps.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2009, 06:18:36 PM »
Also your brother is a criminal and has a record, and had he done right thing with his DUI he wouldn't have been locked up for months. The main thing criminals have in common is that they don't think, like your brother, like your first post. So you and your brother have a lot more in common with a black rapist doing 10-25, than you do with HH6 or 240.

I wanted to add that I can imagine that it's a bit more personal for you, Quadzilla, but I hope you don't take anything I've said personally or feel like I'm trying to minimize you or anything your family has had to deal with.

Almost always, yes.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2009, 06:31:10 PM »
I wanted to add that I can imagine that it's a bit more personal for you, Quadzilla, but I hope you don't take anything I've said personally or feel like I'm trying to minimize you or anything your family has had to deal with.

Yeah maybe I should have added that. But my thing is, don't come crying on here asking why isn't something done about prison rapes. You can't police that 24/7. This is not BurgerKing, you can't have it your way, "I want a burger with no ass raping, and a side order of visitation". If you have a tender booty, then walk the straight and narrow. With my job I deal with criminals all day long. And regardless of race, the one thing in common, whether it's a hardened criminal or a newbie, is that they don't think. Some in fact have a rather brazen form of stupidity due in part to their lack of forethought.

I also think that he believes that since he's white and from SA, that he deserves special treatment. Well in prison, his starfish prime real estate, white or black. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2009, 07:33:34 PM »
"Prime real estate", LOL!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2009, 08:33:12 PM »
What article were you reading, cite your source. As for prison rapes, alot of it is black on black, becuase black men tend to outnumber whites. It tends to race inclusive.

Hope this helps.
Brooklynbruiser already posted a link to an article that validates this point of view. Blacks are trying to get back at whites in prison through humilation and control.

I love how you call my brother-in law a criminal. How can he be a criminal if he has been out for over 6 years and it was a DUI. He has not harmed one person on this planet except himself. You need to get off your high hourse. You may be more of a criminal. My first post is based on the facts. Let me ask you this. What's your ethnicity? I am curious. What's so hard for you to except? Are you white and feel ashamed that your race is acting like pussies at the moment and allowing political correctness to have it's way with them?

What's so hard to understand in this thread? The majority of rape commited in prison is black on white. My question is why is the media, politicians and public not discussing this? It will bode well for society if this issue is addressed because some of the victimized inmates return to society with extreme hatred toward blacks and the law.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2009, 08:47:33 PM »
Yeah maybe I should have added that. But my thing is, don't come crying on here asking why isn't something done about prison rapes. You can't police that 24/7. This is not BurgerKing, you can't have it your way, "I want a burger with no ass raping, and a side order of visitation". If you have a tender booty, then walk the straight and narrow. With my job I deal with criminals all day long. And regardless of race, the one thing in common, whether it's a hardened criminal or a newbie, is that they don't think. Some in fact have a rather brazen form of stupidity due in part to their lack of forethought.

I also think that he believes that since he's white and from SA, that he deserves special treatment. Well in prison, his starfish prime real estate, white or black.  

I said before I would fight to the death before becoming so called "prime real estate". And you can believe there will be some eyeballs, tongues, fingers and ears missing. A man does not deserve to live if he did not put up extreme resistance toward being raped female fashion by other inmates. That is the ultimate insult. Fight to the death is the only response. I came into this world a man and I'll be damned if some monkey ass black prisoner will try to see me as his form of fucked up recreation.

What bugs me about these reports is that these blacks seem to think they can have their way with whites and that whites are weak. The strongest men in the world are white and could snap these prison blacks in half. The should send some of the hardest fucking whites into these prisons undercover and show these blacks what it is like to mess with white men. It's easy to rape a 19 year old kid. How about a couple of 300-350 white dudes going in there. I'dd love to see these blacks try to rape some of the Australian or South African rugby team players. There will be a couple of dead blacks in the room.

In South Africa we had a way to deal with blacks. You slap them on the side of their heads real hard. With your had cupoped over their ears. They lose their orientation and balance. Very convenient. Keep that in your head for future reference.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2009, 08:55:07 PM »

Thanks for your concern. For the record nobody in our family, male or female, has had to deal with rape. None of my family members since the 19th century have been to prison. We are all scholars or educated individuals. My wife's family is a different story - her brother (my brother-in law) had his run ins when he was younger. He is busting his ass now to get back what he lost. He had a good job and was making up to $200,000 / year when it all went south with his drinking. He has adimitted he made mistakes and is actually glad he went to prison because it allowed him to see what he was losing and gave him strength to come back with a vengeance, He works 60 hour weeks, never calls in sick and used to work 6 days a week but had to reduce his hours because of the recession. The guy has an 18 year old beautiful daughter and 16 year old son that he supports with their mom. They are seperated.

He loves his country and the constitution. My American family are good people. You often hear how Americans are lazy and fat and incompetent. My Wife's family is the opposite. They get the job done, are hard workers and not greedy.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2009, 08:58:25 PM »
Almost always, yes.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2009, 03:55:51 AM »
Brooklynbruiser already posted a link to an article that validates this point of view. Blacks are trying to get back at whites in prison through humilation and control.

I love how you call my brother-in law a criminal. How can he be a criminal if he has been out for over 6 years and it was a DUI. He has not harmed one person on this planet except himself. You need to get off your high hourse. You may be more of a criminal. My first post is based on the facts. Let me ask you this. What's your ethnicity? I am curious. What's so hard for you to except? Are you white and feel ashamed that your race is acting like pussies at the moment and allowing political correctness to have it's way with them?

What's so hard to understand in this thread? The majority of rape commited in prison is black on white. My
question is why is the media, politicians and public not discussing this? It will bode well for society if this issue is addressed because some of the victimized inmates return to society with extreme hatred toward blacks and the law.

dude, your ignorance of the US Judicial system shows. DUIs carry criminal jail time, they are known as serious traffic or criminal traffic cases. Each state has their own length of time. In Maryland for instance, it's one yr.

Also not all prison rapes are reported, it may be the ones who have to go to the infirmary to get their balloon knots stitched back up. But with certain populations like black and Latinos, where there is certain machismo stigma, some men don't report the rapes...think about those pretty face men that come out of prison...there is a old skool R&B song called "Tender Love"...

Also you speaking a lil too "hard", everybody talks about what they would do to somebody, when they have never been in that type of position, I hope you don't. But spare us the "eyes" and such missing. If you have 5 250+ men that are waiting to run a train on you and they have shanks, what are you gonna do, change into Super White South African Man and put on your cape and beat them back with the Supreme Power given to you by your Boer Elders? I think not.

I suggest you quite focusing on something that happens to criminals, and focus on the free world. At least the prison system here is not like the one in Brasil.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2009, 06:36:42 AM »
I was a prison guard many years ago.There wouldnt be a fucking thing anyone could do about it if 5 guys come into your cell you could fight like Mike Tyson,but 5 on 1 ,your getting fucked.There was one guard to every 100 prisoners[much more in state pens],how can they keep their eyes on everyone?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2009, 08:16:27 PM »
I was a prison guard many years ago.There wouldnt be a fucking thing anyone could do about it if 5 guys come into your cell you could fight like Mike Tyson,but 5 on 1 ,your getting fucked.There was one guard to every 100 prisoners[much more in state pens],how can they keep their eyes on everyone?

Ok, then how about a Guerilla? lol! What are the odds - 20:1 against a silverback guerilla. The CO's will have their hands full matching limbs with torso's and heads. For crying out loud 120 LB chimps have ripped off the arms / feet of humans. Can u imagine what a guerilla would do if he was in the mood?

On a more serious note. Video technology would greatly help police them by allowing the CO's a good view of all the areas in the prison. It should be recorded as evidence to prosecute these scum.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2009, 08:21:54 PM »
What comic was it... martin lawrence?  said if he went to prison, he'd stop wiping his ass and work to be the nastiest MFer in there, so that none of the inmates would want to touch him.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2009, 08:23:24 PM »
dude, your ignorance of the US Judicial system shows. DUIs carry criminal jail time, they are known as serious traffic or criminal traffic cases. Each state has their own length of time. In Maryland for instance, it's one yr.

Also not all prison rapes are reported, it may be the ones who have to go to the infirmary to get their balloon knots stitched back up. But with certain populations like black and Latinos, where there is certain machismo stigma, some men don't report the rapes...think about those pretty face men that come out of prison...there is a old skool R&B song called "Tender Love"...

Also you speaking a lil too "hard", everybody talks about what they would do to somebody, when they have never been in that type of position, I hope you don't. But spare us the "eyes" and such missing. If you have 5 250+ men that are waiting to run a train on you and they have shanks, what are you gonna do, change into Super White South African Man and put on your cape and beat them back with the Supreme Power given to you by your Boer Elders? I think not.

I suggest you quite focusing on something that happens to criminals, and focus on the free world. At least the prison system here is not like the one in Brasil.

Once he did his time (6 months) he was a free man again. Why do you still label him a criminal?? Where's a black where you need him so he can give you a wedgie and slap your damn ass! ;)

I doubt they will have 5 250lbs men ready for a raping. Btw, I am 300lbs and 6'-2". So I will do damage. This would be my last fight and I will enjoy it. Lots of pent up frustration that will be directed at the scum.

Ok, now back to focusing on the free world - I have a rendering deadline! Good night!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2009, 08:24:18 PM »

But didn't the butt sex shut a lot of tough guys up? :)

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2009, 08:51:11 PM »
Its a numbers issue really. There are so few whites in prison compared to blacks that they don't fear any retaliation for their actions. Pair this with the personality types of the majority of imprisoned blacks versus that of the whites and it becomes all too easy. Now don't take this to extremes and assume that I am saying that whites are docile, polite creatures and blacks are animals...thats not what I'm saying. I'm saying that there is a group mentality that influences aggression and at the same time gives a feeling of being invulnerable.

Perhaps this is the only place that we should still have segregation? Not saying that the problem would stop, but certainly there would be less conflict by taking away the race factor.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2009, 09:14:28 PM »
Once he did his time (6 months) he was a free man again. Why do you still label him a criminal?? Where's a black where you need him so he can give you a wedgie and slap your damn ass! ;)

I doubt they will have 5 250lbs men ready for a raping. Btw, I am 300lbs and 6'-2". So I will do damage. This would be my last fight and I will enjoy it. Lots of pent up frustration that will be directed at the scum.

Ok, now back to focusing on the free world - I have a rendering deadline! Good night!
Yep, he has a criminal record...You don't get it do, unless he gets that record expunged from court records. It will always show up. He has a arrest record, and the FBI keeps a record of that, even though thru the state level it may have been expunged ?
And there are tons of deisel ass dudes, black, latino, white, in prison. All many of them do is work out, they have all the time in the world. Plenty of them.

There was a guy who used to post here, on the G & O, he was locked up, had some crazy stories (one involved a immate taking a sock full of locks and bashing some dude's head in.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2009, 09:26:16 AM »

Thanks.

Uh Quad i meant through gene's.  You are genetically closer to a lot more black people than you think and a lot less white people than you think. 
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2009, 10:25:14 AM »
What comic was it... martin lawrence?  said if he went to prison, he'd stop wiping his ass and work to be the nastiest MFer in there, so that none of the inmates would want to touch him.

LOL,sadly that might actually arouse some of those sick bastards.