Author Topic: ROGERS GETS FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9490 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: ROGERS GETS FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2009, 09:08:40 PM »
Dana White doesn't deserve Fedor.

spinnis

« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2009, 09:09:32 PM »
he took some SERIOUS shots on the ground, but he made it look like he was getting punched by a woman, and not a guy wih a 10- 0 record ALL by Ko's lol.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2009, 09:09:41 PM »
Fujita almost took Fedor's head off with a punch, left Fedor wobbling on his feet and Fedor still recovered to beat the shit out of him. Not to mention the Randleman suplex. Good luck knocking Fedor out. There isn't a fighter in his league.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2009, 09:12:26 PM »
Few things:

1. Fedor seemed physically and mentally NOT READY for the fight. He looks like he's put on some serious poundage and at certain points he looked like he was running out of gas (which was probably a tactic of his to force Rogers to get wild a la Arlovski);

2. The entire fight was compromised when Fedor got cut in the nose. From then on the Russian had problems breathing.

3. Rogers was A LOT stronger than Fedor initially thought. Some of the things Emilianenko was trying on him, on the ground, during the first round, did not work due to sheer strength.

4. I never saw Fedor in trouble, contrary to what I've read somewhere. Fujita rocked Fedor. Rogers did not rock Fedor.

5. Why is Rogers asking for a rematch when he just got knocked DA FUCK out? He is the contender. He has to come to the ring and beat the champion so decisively no one will question his victory. I mean if he can't beat an OBVIOUSLY out of shape Fedor... he needs to go back to the drawing board and fight his way back to the # 1 challenger position.

In conclusion: NEEEEEEXT.

We need someone who comes into the ring and knocks that guy out. Period.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2009, 09:16:09 PM »
Of course Rogers was stronger than Fedor....he outweighed him by 32 freaking pounds!!

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2009, 09:17:45 PM »
4 things I learned from this fight

1. Brett Rodgers is a pretty good fighter and could do well in the UFC
2. Brett Rodgers needs some PR counseling cause he just turned off every fan he gained during the fight during his post fight remarks.
3. Fedor could beat Brock Lesnar
4. Fedors composure and mental strength are unbelievable. Dude was bleeding everywhere in the first round, got put on his back and took some good shots, yet he didn't panic once or look worried at all.

X2...I would also add that the best move would be to bring Brett Rodgers over and fight Brock...I think Brett has a good chance at beating the wrestler...

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2009, 09:20:30 PM »
Of course Rogers was stronger than Fedor....he outweighed him by 32 freaking pounds!!

Yes, but he was getting out of some seriously dangerous positions with no problem though.

Then again that strength is what makes him run out of gas quickly.

It's a double edged sword.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2009, 09:24:37 PM »
Few things:

1. Fedor seemed physically and mentally NOT READY for the fight. He looks like he's put on some serious poundage and at certain points he looked like he was running out of gas (which was probably a tactic of his to force Rogers to get wild a la Arlovski);

2. The entire fight was compromised when Fedor got cut in the nose. From then on the Russian had problems breathing.

3. Rogers was A LOT stronger than Fedor initially thought. Some of the things Emilianenko was trying on him, on the ground, during the first round, did not work due to sheer strength.

4. I never saw Fedor in trouble, contrary to what I've read somewhere. Fujita rocked Fedor. Rogers did not rock Fedor.

5. Why is Rogers asking for a rematch when he just got knocked DA FUCK out? He is the contender. He has to come to the ring and beat the champion so decisively no one will question his victory. I mean if he can't beat an OBVIOUSLY out of shape Fedor... he needs to go back to the drawing board and fight his way back to the # 1 challenger position.

I agree with everything you said except for the "we need someone who comes into the ring and knocks that guy out"...Why? Because he's Russian...The guy is everything that a human should be when being the most lethal human being on the planet...How fucking sad would it have been if Brett fucking Rogers(after seeing his post interview remarks) knocked out Fedor like he was a nobody...Rogers is everything that is wrong with a society that only thinks of themselves...Fuck that shit...Russian or not, I hope Fedor never gets beat because he releases positive energy of is what we all should be like...Anderson Silva is a close second to FEdor IMOP...

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2009, 09:42:09 PM »
I agree with everything you said except for the "we need someone who comes into the ring and knocks that guy out"...Why? Because he's Russian...The guy is everything that a human should be when being the most lethal human being on the planet...How fucking sad would it have been if Brett fucking Rogers(after seeing his post interview remarks) knocked out Fedor like he was a nobody...Rogers is everything that is wrong with a society that only thinks of themselves...Fuck that shit...Russian or not, I hope Fedor never gets beat because he releases positive energy of is what we all should be like...Anderson Silva is a close second to FEdor IMOP...

You know what? That whole "champion attitude" bullshit story just makes me laugh. We need losers who get PISSED MAD at losing, even if it's Fedor they're losing against. We need these losers to channel all that post-fight deer-in-the-headlights contained anger into future training sessions. That creates a better fighters and better fights (along with winner-takes-all cards).

The last thing we need is fighters who passively accept losing and give a fake smile at the camera because someone's sensibilities may be getting raped.

Fuck that.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2009, 09:46:01 PM »
You know what? That whole "champion attitude" bullshit story just makes me laugh. We need losers who get PISSED MAD at losing, even if it's Fedor they're losing against. We need these losers to channel all that post-fight deer-in-the-headlights contained anger into future training sessions. That creates a better fighters and better fights (along with winner-takes-all cards).

The last thing we need is fighters who passively accept losing and give a fake smile at the camera because someone's sensibilities may be getting raped.

Fuck that.
You're not into the whole.. "hey you just beat the shit out of me so let me shake your hand" thing ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2009, 10:00:14 PM »
"Old coote"? I'm only old if you can keep up with me:))

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2009, 10:02:28 PM »
You're not into the whole.. "hey you just beat the shit out of me so let me shake your hand" thing ???

Are you saying that Forrest Griffin had the right idea just running out of the ring when he got totally buried or should he to have talked shit into the mic about a rematch? Rodgers was a fucking punk who got basically killed...A fucking rematch? Thats sad and its even sadder that you believe he should have acted in that way...He isn't even close to being in FEdors league...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2009, 10:05:48 PM »

Fuck that.

When LOSERS don't have anywhere near the skill of the guy who beats them, the last fucking thing we need is someone running their mouth...Are you suggesting an american guy who comes in 9th place at Olympic high diving should grab the mic while they are awarding the metals to the top three and tell everyone(in the world mind you) how he is going to come back stronger then ever? Because that is what Rodgers is to FEDOR...He just doesn't realize it...It never ends well for mouths like Rodgers...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2009, 10:07:07 PM »

Damn, why the fuck did dude have such a low guard?

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2009, 10:44:30 PM »
Ridiculous... Fedor needs to fight someone in his league...
A

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2009, 11:03:38 PM »
“The main thing is not to be nervous, to take some time during the first round to learn a little bit (about) the opponent and then to look for some (weakness) and then to use it,” Emelianenko said through an interpreter.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2009, 12:00:54 AM »
Ridiculous... Fedor needs to fight someone in his league...

they're going to clone fedor?
It's Hip to be Square!

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2009, 12:10:42 AM »
Rogers got KTFO for the first time in his life and his massive ego got crushed! He just got smoked by a much smaller man and he can't believe it! Too bad but Fedor will probably just knock him out again.
rematch? wtf???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2009, 06:15:10 AM »
Are you saying that Forrest Griffin had the right idea just running out of the ring when he got totally buried or should he to have talked shit into the mic about a rematch? Rodgers was a fucking punk who got basically killed...A fucking rematch? Thats sad and its even sadder that you believe he should have acted in that way...He isn't even close to being in FEdors league...
Where did I say that assfucker? You're melting down all over the place and it's affecting your judgement.

I think you should probably log off and come back when you learn how to control your man-love issues.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Colossus3

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2009, 06:58:17 AM »
Apparently Fedor not only outclasses Rogers in the ring but outside the ring as well. When its international contest some competitors need to bite their tongues. When they speak not only they representing themselves but their own country/race as well.

BigNickMarshall

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2009, 07:14:21 AM »
When they speak not only they representing themselves but their own country/race as well.

I thought he did a good job representing his race.

Colossus3

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2009, 07:35:50 AM »
I don't care what race he or anybody else is. I'm just saying have to be careful what you say and how you act. Other wise people who never been to America or never met a lot of Americans are going to think thats how Americans really are.

When you fight the best and lose to the best don't act and use excuses as if you just had a bad day and other guy just got lucky like he is some sort of 3rd tire fighter.  Have some respect!

The better the other person is the luckier he gets  ;)

spach23

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2009, 07:36:56 AM »
Few things:

You don't think it had anything to do with all of the blood. I agree that Rogers is a strong mofo but I think if it weren't for the blood he could have made him tap earlier.

spinnis

« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2009, 07:44:03 AM »
Even with was looks like a broken nose, and with that the blood is running down into his throath making it hard as hell to breath he didnt panic At all.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2009, 07:49:24 AM »
Repeat from 3:25 on in this video about 20 times over to let is sink in

what a punk that rogers