Author Topic: Fedor Emelianenko vs. Brett Rogers - Fight Video  (Read 10060 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs. Brett Rogers - Fight Video
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2009, 08:33:11 AM »
After watching the fight again, Fedor wasn't even in any sort of trouble at all.. Punches on the ground wasn't hurting him at all, he was just setting up a submission, And Brett was holding the fucking fence all the time.  And Brett was GASSED at the end, so fedor would have ko'ed him anyway.

To beat fedor you need to put CONSTANT pressure, or be a far superior wrestler and keep him on his back and gnp.
So how is Lesner? ;D

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2009, 08:34:03 AM »
lucky  ??? LOOOL hahaha

Noise of Fedor`s punch impact

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2009, 08:36:25 AM »
lucky  ??? LOOOL hahaha

Noise of Fedor`s punch impact

Thats a real noise? :o

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2009, 08:38:46 AM »
no,that`s a lucky punch  ::)

spinnis

« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2009, 08:41:09 AM »
Well, Brett is a very good fighter. Fedor was lucky.

I never though you were a retard until now kyomu.

I am dissapointed.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2009, 08:46:05 AM »
I never though you were a retard until now kyomu.

I am dissapointed.
Ok, i went over about "lucky".
But, long time i havent seen Fedor beaten up like this.

spinnis

« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2009, 08:50:01 AM »
Ok, i went over about "lucky".
But, long time i havent seen Fedor beaten up like this.

Like last fight he was analyzing the fighter and then he finds the opening and it ends like it always does. KO.

I may forgive you  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2009, 08:59:49 AM »
Another board I read thinks Overeem would hand Fedor his lunch.  Please speak on this getbig.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2009, 09:01:06 AM »
Like last fight he was analyzing the fighter and then he finds the opening and it ends like it always does. KO.

I may forgive you  ;D
Ah.I didnt know that. Looked like he was not in good condition or Brett was strong for me.
Anyway, I am not that familiar with MMA like you though..
Thanx for a tip.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2009, 09:05:45 AM »
Another board I read thinks Overeem would have Fedor his lunch.  Please speak on this getbig.

It would be a great fight. 

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2009, 09:05:51 AM »
Ah.I didnt know that. Looked like he was not in good condition or Brett was strong for me.
Anyway, I am not that familiar with MMA like you though..
Thanx for a tip.

Yep - I'll be the first to admit I'm no expert on MMA either but to me it looked like Fedor was struggling there until he connected. The black dude is pretty damn strong and it looked like a pretty even match-up to me.

spinnis

« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2009, 09:10:40 AM »
Yep - I'll be the first to admit I'm no expert on MMA either but to me it looked like Fedor was struggling there until he connected. The black dude is pretty damn strong and it looked like a pretty even match-up to me.

First you have to remember fedors nose was probably broke, and broken nose means blood in flowing into his throath making it a bitch to breathe.

Then Fjodor said that he uses the first round to analyze his opponent, to find their weakness.. Often he finds them and deals with them furing the first round though.

Agreed, Bret is strong as hell, Fedor couldn't keep him down.

But Brett didnt do Anything worthy of a mention besides when he hit fedor on the ground which fedor just took and then almost caught him in a submission.. He was too strong/slippery for a few subs also though.

Fedor was never in any trouble, and just waited for the chance to Ko him. Which he found and did.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2009, 09:12:33 AM »
Rogers held his own and then some. For a guy with only 10 fights he did a great job. The best part is during the interview he wasn't humbled in the least. Most guys who get ko'd put their tails between their legs. This guy gets up and wants to get back in their with Fedor asap. That's a tough fuking dude.

spinnis

« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2009, 09:14:14 AM »
Rogers held his own and then some. For a guy with only 10 fights he did a great job. The best part is during the interview he wasn't humbled in the least. Most guys who get ko'd put their tails between their legs. This guy gets up and wants to get back in their with Fedor asap. That's a tough fuking dude.

No hes a dumb knee grow, He should pay respect to the greatest fighter EVER that show HIM respect. Dumb fucking  dellusional american.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2009, 09:27:55 AM »
opposite opinions but Both of you are right.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2009, 09:36:08 AM »
No hes a dumb knee grow, He should pay respect to the greatest fighter EVER that show HIM respect. Dumb fucking  dellusional american.

have to agree whit Swede

spinnis

« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2009, 09:38:45 AM »
have to agree whit Swede

When the worlds best most dominate fighter EVER shows a NOBODY respect, you better fucking show respect back.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2009, 09:40:21 AM »
Sure, it wasn't classy but can't help but admire his determination

spinnis

« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2009, 09:43:32 AM »
Sure, it wasn't classy but can't help but admire his determination

why? how do you know hes determined?

Just because he said he want to fight again?  ::)

he didn't look bad though, and he needs to get into the ufc imo =)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2009, 09:48:35 AM »
"Most guys who get ko'd put their tails between their legs. This guy gets up and wants to get back in their with Fedor asap."

:D

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2009, 09:51:34 AM »
Main Entry: de·ter·mi·na·tion
Pronunciation: \di-ˌtər-mə-ˈnā-shən\
Function: noun
Date: 14th century

the act of deciding definitely and firmly; also : the result of such an act of decision b : firm or fixed intention to achieve a desired end

:D :D

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2009, 09:53:44 AM »
Oh gee, you got me on my minor spelling error, in which my lazy negro genes kept me from using spell check ::)

How exactly am I inbred?  Swing and a miss ???

You're just asking to be raped aren't you?

BTW it's NEGRO...NOT NEGROE....Hi Dan Quale.... :D....Epic Irony....Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house assmunch.
Quayle

....only because grammar seems to be playing a role in this thread.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2009, 10:01:21 AM »
What looks like a struggle on Fedor's part is what happens to you when you get cut at the beginning of a fight. When that happens to you you then have two things to worry about, your opponent and your cut.

I think Rogers has a lot of strength, and indeed has the power to knock Fedor out, but then again so do 95% of the fighters out there waiting in line for a shot (no pun intended) at the championship.

Let's be realistic here folks, Rogers has no chance. Yes, he can force the Russian around and get out of armbars with his sheer strength, but he got knocked the fuck out with a short straight punch to the chin. And that's a fact, not mere speculation.

Rogers' own words at the end of the fight begging people to "please believe me" reflect the total opposite of what he was trying to say: He doesn't believe it himself.

He's got to be realistic, he's got the brute strength, decent ground game, et cetera, but what I fail to comprehend is how none in his corner told him that that was his only chance, that REALISTICALLY he'd beat Emilianenko in 3 out of 10 fights... and going into the fight knowing that he should've, as he said AFTER the fight, thrown a lot more punches.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2009, 11:43:13 AM »
truer words never been spoken

does Wiggs now you own mini cockshaped earphones ?

Get out of here you low life fag! This is a thread about real fighting not your empty threats to beat up GetBiggers.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2009, 11:50:55 AM »
First you have to remember fedors nose was probably broke, and broken nose means blood in flowing into his throath making it a bitch to breathe.

Then Fjodor said that he uses the first round to analyze his opponent, to find their weakness.. Often he finds them and deals with them furing the first round though.

Agreed, Bret is strong as hell, Fedor couldn't keep him down.

But Brett didnt do Anything worthy of a mention besides when he hit fedor on the ground which fedor just took and then almost caught him in a submission.. He was too strong/slippery for a few subs also though.

Fedor was never in any trouble, and just waited for the chance to Ko him. Which he found and did.

QFT. One things that makes Fedor great is not that he's untouchable but it's ability to endure punishment and pain. If you look at the way Kevin Randleman suplexed Fedor and dumped him on his head I think most mortals would be a quadriplegic. Fedor just reversed and kimura-ed Kevin like nothing happen.

And sorry, great Taka, I think it was Rogers that got lucky with the punch that bloodied and broke the nose (has that been confirmed) of Fedor.