Author Topic: Where Is It?  (Read 1834 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Where Is It?
« on: November 08, 2009, 11:59:33 AM »
Where is the supposed "backlash" that the Muslim's and their lib apologists are espousing that requires our constant vigilance?

I'm sure we'll have some board idiots and leaders of the stupidity movement on here claiming that people on GetBig who post outrage at the Ft Hood massacre constitute a threat to the Muslim community.  After all, libs typically only believe in free speech when they agree with it.

But, where's the evidence?  Where's the incidents of people blowing up mosques or beating Muslims in retaliation?  Where's the evidence of people trying to do this stuff?

Or is at all politically correct nonsense?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Where Is It?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 12:08:21 PM »
He never deployed moron.  What's he got PTSD from?  His car breaking down on the way to the office?

I'll chalk that one up as a NO, you can't show any evidence.

Oh...and fuck off.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 12:19:12 PM »
He never deployed moron.  What's he got PTSD from?  His car breaking down on the way to the office?

Oh...and fuck off.

Mons Venus

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 12:39:39 PM »
He never deployed moron.  What's he got PTSD from?  His car breaking down on the way to the office?

Oh...and fuck off.

Years of therapy sessions with traumatized soliders suffering PTSD is brutal. One of my friends heads a Traumatic Brain Injury Unit at a VA Hospital and the stories are absolutely horrible. :'( The kids are soooo fuuccking young and so fuccked up! Do you actually believe Dr's are immune to similar stressors because they're care givers? (no excuse)

Visit a TBI Unit and tell me it had no effect on you.

Then do it every day.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 01:25:07 PM »
Years of therapy sessions with traumatized soliders suffering PTSD is brutal. One of my friends heads a Traumatic Brain Injury Unit at a VA Hospital and the stories are absolutely horrible. :'( The kids are soooo fuuccking young and so fuccked up! Do you actually believe Dr's are immune to similar stressors because they're care givers? (no excuse)

Then do it every day.

If it pans out to be true, then so be it.  Right now it's just speculation and has nothing to do with the question posed in this thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 01:36:50 PM »
If it pans out to be true, then so be it.  Right now it's just speculation and has nothing to do with the question posed in this thread.

Anyone in the military can claim the same thing.  Hassan was a radical muslim fanatic by his words, writings, deeds, associations, etc.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 01:43:44 PM »
Who are you talking to? what the hell are you babbling about?  If this is a post about Jag, make it about Jag.

Mons Venus

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 02:13:20 PM »

Then do it every day.

Anyone here ever visit a TBI unit?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2009, 02:16:56 PM »
Who are you talking to? what the hell are you babbling about?  If this is a post about Jag, make it about Jag.

You seem to be upset today.  Do you need an e-hug?  Even though you didn't address my question, I'll chalk it up in the NO evidence column.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2009, 02:17:54 PM »

Mons Venus

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2009, 02:22:19 PM »

Anyone here ever visit a TBI unit?

If so, what was your experience? 

Mons Venus

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2009, 02:23:52 PM »

Just telling you what I've experienced.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2009, 02:33:00 PM »
The apologists are quick to call "islamophobia" on anyone who voices an opinion about Islam.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2009, 02:44:43 PM »
It's not an unquestionable notion.  This stuff does happen.  It happens to Jews and Christians too.  It's only a few days since this happened.  I don't think it's being an appologist for Islam to say a person who hasn't done anything shouldn't be targeted.  It's not the same as saying they will be targeted.  It's not PC to say they shouldn't be targeted.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2009, 02:49:55 PM »
PTSD is the underlying cause. NOT his "religion". ::)

Fox "News" lies and distorts. (see below)

Fox Admits they lie and distort news.

In February 2003, a Florida Court of Appeals unanimously agreed with an assertion by FOX News that there is no rule against distorting or falsifying the news in the United States.

You really are a total fucking moron who should be put to sleep the way a stray cat would after being at an animal shelter for too long.

Mons Venus

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2009, 02:52:27 PM »

You really are a total fucking moron who should be put to sleep the way a stray cat would after being at an animal shelter for too long.

Then do it every day.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2009, 02:58:37 PM »

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2009, 03:02:17 PM »

Meh, let it go 33.  Mons is on a spamming spree today.  Best just to start ignoring him.

Funny pic though!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2009, 03:04:19 PM »

Meh, let it go 33.  Mons is on a spamming spree today.  Best just to start ignoring him.

Funny pic though!

I think the thought of free stuff courtesy of you and me and others sent Mons into a fury of nonsensical, incoherent, duplicative, self aggrandazing, posting today. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2009, 03:10:38 PM »
It's not an unquestionable notion.  This stuff does happen.  It happens to Jews and Christians too.  It's only a few days since this happened.  I don't think it's being an appologist for Islam to say a person who hasn't done anything shouldn't be targeted.  It's not the same as saying they will be targeted.  It's not PC to say they shouldn't be targeted.

I agree in part, but the problem seems to me that the Prez and those making the claims are making it out as though vigilantism is common in this country.  That's just not the case.  If there is going to be any retaliation, it's usually an isolated incident or a couple of isolated incidents.

We've got more cases of bank robberies than we do retaliation against Muslims but the POTUS isn't up there cautioning about that.  To me, it's just political correctness to the extreme, with no evidence to back it up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2009, 03:12:14 PM »

I agree in part, but the problem seems to me that the Prez and those making the claims are making it out as though vigilantism is common in this country.  That's just not the case.  If there is going to be any retaliation, it's usually an isolated incident or a couple of isolated incidents.

We've got more cases of bank robberies than we do retaliation against Muslims but the POTUS isn't up there cautioning about that.  To me, it's just political correctness to the extreme, with no evidence to back it up.

Definately!  Remember asshole Bush calling the minutemen "vigilantes" after his corrupt ass refused to shut the border after 9/11? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2009, 05:00:33 PM »

I can think of several times it's happened over the last decade.  When major shit goes down, it's not exactly uncommon either.

I'm not defending Islam for the record, I can't stand that stupidity called a religion..

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2009, 06:04:23 PM »
Definately!  Remember asshole Bush calling the minutemen "vigilantes" after his corrupt ass refused to shut the border after 9/11? 

Yep.