Author Topic: What's most appealing to women?  (Read 15620 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
What's most appealing to women?
« on: November 08, 2009, 01:33:08 PM »
Does a smile, or a "tough guy facial expression" appeal more to women?  Which appeals most to certain age groups of women?

???

S

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: What's most appealing to women?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 01:34:28 PM »
Does a smile, or a "tough guy facial expression" appeal more to women?  Which appeals most to certain age groups of women?

???

ignoring them

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 01:34:44 PM »
the smilers will always get more pussy than the 'tuff' guys

MemberX

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Tough guy
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 01:36:08 PM »
Women like huge and cut

G

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 01:37:19 PM »
Women like huge and cut

OUTED

MemberX never posts his pics by using the [img] tags

MemberX

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Tough guy
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 01:38:05 PM »
OUTED

MemberX never posts his pics by using the [img] tags

And you are?
G

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 01:41:21 PM »
And you are?

..in need of "a life" cuz i know the introspects of MemberX's posting style

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 01:43:33 PM »
It's common sense really.

If you walk into a room with a smile and have a genuine but sincere demeanor then it stands to reason that you will attract more women than not. Confidence and an easy going nature are obviously important too. All alpha males do this.

The last thing a woman wants to see is some wannabe badass walk around with ILS and a mean look in their eye. Only the really desperate women will accept that. This is what beta males do.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2009, 01:49:18 PM »
ignoring them

Hasn't worked for me.  :D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2009, 01:56:47 PM »
Women like huge and cut

WTF My brother?  YOUR BACK!? OR YOUR NOT BUT HELLO!!!  :-* (no homo)
S

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2009, 01:58:54 PM »
money?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2009, 02:00:55 PM »

???

lmao..stop over analyzing this shit dude... be your self..whether that be smiling or tough guy... say what you want to say, act how you want to act.... take off the filter and the mask... present yourself as you truly are... then youll start to attract other people

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2009, 02:07:25 PM »
One of the consumate alpha-males of the 20th century.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2009, 02:08:07 PM »
lmao..stop over analyzing this shit dude... be your self..whether that be smiling or tough guy... say what you want to say, act how you want to act.... take off the filter and the mask... present yourself as you truly are... then youll start to attract other people  have money

fixed
Deep Tissue Massage

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2009, 02:20:52 PM »

???

damn, isnt this obvious?  ???
You dont speak to girls much do u

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2009, 02:27:31 PM »
lmao..stop over analyzing this shit dude... be your self..whether that be smiling or tough guy... say what you want to say, act how you want to act.... take off the filter and the mask... present yourself as you truly are... then youll start to attract other people

yes be yourself..cuz if you put on an act any women will see through it cuz bitches have superior intuition..

however,,that doesnt mean you cant or shouldnt improve yourself and develop some more attractive qualities..you should always be working on those,,not imitating them.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2009, 02:46:54 PM »

so we can land  some Nigerian crackheads like you with our advice?  No thanks, i'll just try to make money. 
Deep Tissue Massage

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2009, 03:03:53 PM »
so we can land  some Nigerian crackheads like you with our advice?  No thanks, i'll just try to make money. 

he said OTHER PEOPLE
so maybe he does not talk about women?

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2009, 03:15:06 PM »
As long as you can get a job , a salary , raise children (even if you dont even know what you re doing) and are able to fuck/satisfy  your woman, everything else is "secondary". Survival for human beings only depends of these main factors. Humans also tend, have the capability, as ugly or stupid they are, to find someone who fits to themselves, selecting their fuckbuddies, ultimately to insure their survival by breeding descendants.

Now if you re "beta" "alpha", happy, depressed, it may affect your life and chances of survival/ seduce other people but if you can secure the basics you're set, period. Being smarter/more productive than other human beings (understanding the rules/the game better than they do) will only get you more money, a "better survival" than others, but point is, even the dumbest guy who can work a $8.50 an hour job can survive. He might be depressed all life long, but at least he can survive.

Now, if we were living in the stone age and physical capacities were still predominating, of course we d have to be smart and muscular.

Nowadays most men are into weight lifting for cosmetic purpose, just because they are muscular or "big" doesnt mean they re secure, happy, psychologically speaking. Even rich people can be unhappy. Takes a lot more than just "one ultimate" thing to be happy.
Anyone can survive whatever his shortcomings in our modern societies, let's see how long it will last.

Natural selection, survival of the fittest , smartest, are still at work, and aint gonna end anytime soon.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2009, 03:19:12 PM »

Natural selection, survival of the fittest , smartest, are still at work, and aint gonna end anytime soon.

When does natural selection end?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2009, 03:25:54 PM »
I am a nerd. When I work on the doors I wear contact lenses. With a shaved head I don't look 'hard' or 'tough' but I look less nerdy definatley. When I wear my glasses I find more people will easily approach me and chat away. I get more people passing comment on me doing weights when I am working in the pharmacy than on the doors.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2009, 03:27:11 PM »
When does natural selection end?

well, we live in societies were our elites more and more claim they want everythign to be socialized etc, where evrybody is the same than his neighbor, and that it should end all wars, all differences etc. Funny is, most people buy into that scheme, but basically there are always smarter people on top of the pyramid, and dumber people on the bottom of it , who are far more numerous. And those on top still benefit from the lower social classes stupidity.

It's just a more "human" natural selection let's say, but it's so ironic. Nowadays everyone can survive, the only difference is that some people are happier than other, even if they own the same material stuff.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2009, 03:28:06 PM »
They like the bulge in my jeans

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2009, 03:34:42 PM »
I am a nerd. When I work on the doors I wear contact lenses. With a shaved head I don't look 'hard' or 'tough' but I look less nerdy definatley. When I wear my glasses I find more people will easily approach me and chat away. I get more people passing comment on me doing weights when I am working in the pharmacy than on the doors.

glasses = obvious weakness/physical defienciency: you re less impressive physically, you seem less tough.
People see all these things and analyze them without even a second thought, it's instantaneous.

If you wear contact lenses, shave your head ,they focus on all the "strenghts" : physical presence, facial expressions.

If you re an insecure pussy with psychological shortcomings, you can do everything you want about your look, it's not going to solve theses issues magically.

Most people are afraid of each others all day long, they just pretend they dont. Some people are better at this than others. But all in all people all have insecurities and weaknesses. And they re all trying to find each others insecurities to take advantage of em and survive, even if it requires em to crush the others in the process.

We re all trying to survive the best we can, some have more strenghts than others, some with weaknesses compensate with other hidden (psychological)strenghts, we re all different, but in the end it's a giant free for all fight.

Some people try to survive being cooperative and understanding, some other survive focusing on pure domination, violence and manipulation.

If we re all trying to survive, we re not doing it the same way. With the massive injection of immigrants from the third world who will flood the occident in the upcoming decades the fight for survival at the social racial, scale between humans will improve in terms of ugliness.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2009, 03:35:43 PM »
well, we live in societies were our elites more and more claim they want everythign to be socialized etc, where evrybody is the same than his neighbor, and that it should end all wars, all differences etc. Funny is, most people buy into that scheme, but basically there are always smarter people on top of the pyramid, and dumber people on the bottom of it , who are far more numerous. And those on top still benefit from the lower social classes stupidity.

It's just a more "human" natural selection let's say, but it's so ironic. Nowadays everyone can survive, the only difference is that some people are happier than other, even if they own the same material stuff.

I agree but does "natural selection" ever end or is it a factor until mankind ceases to exist?