Author Topic: What's most appealing to women?  (Read 15615 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: What's most appealing to women?
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2009, 03:37:26 PM »
glasses = obvious weakness/physical defienciency: you re less impressive physically, you seem less tough.
People see all these things and analyze them without even a second thought, it's instantaneous.

If you wear contact lenses, shave your head ,they focus on all the "strenghts" : physical presence, facial expressions.

If you re an insecure pussy with psychological shortcomings, you can do everything you want about your look, it's not going to solve theses issues magically.

Most people are afraid of each others all day long, they just pretend they dont. Some people are better at this than others. But all in all people all have insecurities and weaknesses.

Glasses no doubt are viewed as physical weakness. No doubt about it. Every nerd and weakling in tv, books film etc wears glasses.

I have a shaved head anyway - not a skinhead but its real short. I only wear contacts when working on the door. More than ahppya nd content to wear glasses all the other time, at work, out with friends, in the gym etc.

I think the glasses = weakness only works for men. i doubt women look at each other and see weakness when a girl wears glasses when it is instant with men.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2009, 04:47:29 PM »
This should answer all your questions RPF. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2009, 05:37:03 PM »
As long as you can get a job , a salary , raise children (even if you dont even know what you re doing) and are able to fuck/satisfy  your woman, everything else is "secondary". Survival for human beings only depends of these main factors. Humans also tend, have the capability, as ugly or stupid they are, to find someone who fits to themselves, selecting their fuckbuddies, ultimately to insure their survival by breeding descendants.

Now if you re "beta" "alpha", happy, depressed, it may affect your life and chances of survival/ seduce other people but if you can secure the basics you're set, period. Being smarter/more productive than other human beings (understanding the rules/the game better than they do) will only get you more money, a "better survival" than others, but point is, even the dumbest guy who can work a $8.50 an hour job can survive. He might be depressed all life long, but at least he can survive.

Now, if we were living in the stone age and physical capacities were still predominating, of course we d have to be smart and muscular.

Nowadays most men are into weight lifting for cosmetic purpose, just because they are muscular or "big" doesnt mean they re secure, happy, psychologically speaking. Even rich people can be unhappy. Takes a lot more than just "one ultimate" thing to be happy.
Anyone can survive whatever his shortcomings in our modern societies, let's see how long it will last.

Natural selection, survival of the fittest , smartest, are still at work, and aint gonna end anytime soon.

Interesting, the kind of answer I was looking for!
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2009, 05:39:46 PM »
This should answer all your questions RPF. 

HAHA

THANK YOU!!!
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2009, 05:43:16 PM »
this is the look women seek.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2009, 05:44:35 PM »
Nasser should ease up on the protan.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2009, 06:01:07 PM »

Holy hell that's horrifying...
S

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2009, 07:14:19 PM »
ignoring them
Yes. This is it.

Confidence. When you walk into a room your body language speaks louder than your words. You have to pretend like you own whichever room you walk in as if they are your employees or it is your party and you invited all of them to it.

Ignoring the HOT chicks is the best thing you can ever do. The 'feel good' chemicals in their brains don't secrete when you ignore them and to get their FIX they will do whatever they can to get you to release those hormones for them.

- Block!
?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2009, 07:17:35 PM »
Yes. This is it.

Confidence. When you walk into a room your body language speaks louder than your words. You have to pretend like you own whichever room you walk in as if they are your employees or it is your party and you invited all of them to it.

Ignoring the HOT chicks is the best thing you can ever do. The 'feel good' chemicals in their brains don't secrete when you ignore them and to get their FIX they will do whatever they can to get you to release those hormones for them.

- Block!
:o

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2009, 07:33:23 PM »
Does a smile, or a "tough guy facial expression" appeal more to women?  Which appeals most to certain age groups of women?

???

It's this sort of mindset that has young men doing pushups in club bathrooms.  Repent now RPF!

The question is: does she appeal to you?  Not just appearance, but is this someone you want around even when you're not fucking her.  Find that and the hard part is over.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2009, 07:39:40 PM »
here is THE LIST of what chics are attracted to:
1)cleft chin
2)beautiful penis
3)pouty lips

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2009, 07:42:01 PM »
Women like huge and cut

LMAO      hahaha aaahah aaahahhajahsjahahjsajsaj hajahahahahahsshshsaaa!!!!!!!!!

Dumbass.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2009, 08:21:02 PM »
here is THE LIST of what chics are attracted to:
1)cleft chin
2)beautiful penis
3)pouty lips

Got all three.... seriously.  ;D
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2009, 08:21:40 PM »
Good thread, you guys are the best!!!
S

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2009, 08:24:52 PM »
Got all three.... seriously.  ;D

i just looked in the mirror and made the list

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2009, 08:28:57 PM »
i just looked in the mirror and made the list

To be honest, I'm not really sure if I have number 2 though....  :P
S

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2009, 09:20:51 PM »
Money and fame seem to help:

Bast175

« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2009, 09:27:19 PM »
Ignoring the HOT chicks is the best thing you can ever do.

That's what most people do and it most often isn't the best thing to do.

Bast175

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2009, 09:32:50 PM »
Glasses no doubt are viewed as physical weakness.

gee wonder why  ::)

io856

« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2009, 09:43:23 PM »
Yes. This is it.

- Block!
true to some extent but if this were the case bodybuilders would be like the ultimate pussy magnets... not really... actually maybe if you can get them over the "steroid" thing and not be so scary...  :D

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2009, 10:26:01 PM »
Women like huge and cut

say what you want.... that is the best shot of that whole "photo session"

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2009, 06:07:27 AM »
glasses = obvious weakness/physical defienciency: you re less impressive physically, you seem less tough.
People see all these things and analyze them without even a second thought, it's instantaneous.

If you wear contact lenses, shave your head ,they focus on all the "strenghts" : physical presence, facial expressions.

If you re an insecure pussy with psychological shortcomings, you can do everything you want about your look, it's not going to solve theses issues magically.

Most people are afraid of each others all day long, they just pretend they dont. Some people are better at this than others. But all in all people all have insecurities and weaknesses. And they re all trying to find each others insecurities to take advantage of em and survive, even if it requires em to crush the others in the process.

We re all trying to survive the best we can, some have more strenghts than others, some with weaknesses compensate with other hidden (psychological)strenghts, we re all different, but in the end it's a giant free for all fight.

Some people try to survive being cooperative and understanding, some other survive focusing on pure domination, violence and manipulation.

If we re all trying to survive, we re not doing it the same way. With the massive injection of immigrants from the third world who will flood the occident in the upcoming decades the fight for survival at the social racial, scale between humans will improve in terms of ugliness.

Clever

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2009, 06:58:44 AM »
yes i never understood people who kept on their glasses while going out.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2009, 07:13:29 AM »

eyes bulging out = CIA agent

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel