Author Topic: Homeland chief warns against anti-Muslim backlash.  (Read 2535 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Homeland chief warns against anti-Muslim backlash.
« on: November 09, 2009, 03:05:23 PM »
Homeland chief warns against anti-Muslim backlash
(AP) – 1 day ago

________________________ ________________________ ________

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates — The U.S. Homeland Security secretary says she is working to prevent a possible wave of anti-Muslim sentiment after the shootings at Fort Hood in Texas.

Janet Napolitano says her agency is working with groups across the United States to try to deflect any backlash against American Muslims following Thursday's rampage by Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, a Muslim who reportedly expressed growing dismay over the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The shootings left 13 people dead and 29 wounded.

Napolitano was in the United Arab Emirates on Sunday for talks with security officials and a meeting with women university students in Abu Dhabi.

Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

________________________ ____________

I wonder if she is working this hard to prevent another one of these TERRORIST attacks from happening. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Homeland chief warns against anti-Muslim backlash.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 03:11:53 PM »
hope she is working a little harder than bush before 9 -11

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 04:19:37 PM »
Great, more imaginary nationwide backlash...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 05:08:29 PM »
=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 05:11:13 PM »
Great, more imaginary nationwide backlash...

I dunno... there has to be some ignorant backlash out there...

You had getbiggers with college degrees screaming we should kick all muslims out of the military.

There are how many tens of thousands of Muslims in the military and all walks of life doing what they can to make a living, loving America.  And you have one prick like this.  And some people want to throw thousands of military men onto the street because someone who reads the same bible as them goes apeshit.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 05:17:54 PM »

You had getbiggers with college degrees screaming we should kick all muslims out of the military.

There are how many tens of thousands of Muslims in the military and all walks of life doing what they can to make a living, loving America.  And you have one prick like this.  And some people want to throw thousands of military men onto the street because someone who reads the same bible as them goes apeshit.

Ah...millions of good Muslim's so let's keep the "bad apple" in perspective.

But, millions of good Americans, so let's keep warning and crying about alleged, "possible", hypothetical attacks that "might" occur by a "bad apple" and endlessly insinuate that most Americans are vigilantes.

Great double standard.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 05:54:22 PM »
Ah...millions of good Muslim's so let's keep the "bad apple" in perspective.

But, millions of good Americans, so let's keep warning and crying about alleged, "possible", hypothetical attacks that "might" occur by a "bad apple" and endlessly insinuate that most Americans are vigilantes.

Great double standard.

Where the heck do you see me defending profiling on the right, or disarming them in any way?  I don't.

The 'bad apple' warning and crying was some powerless memo from dems (which is probably in reflection of thousands of people screaming about revolution on message boards). 

I don't think any americans should lose their rights.  I don't think we should "kick all the muslims outta the service" either.  Doesn't matter tho - the only people screaming about kicking them out - most of them aren't vets.  I would be shocked to hear any veteran who watched fellow soldiers of any color race or religion bleed, fight, and die with them - complain about kicking out 5 or 10% of the military because of their bible. 

Maybe I'm wrong.  hh6, your input?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 08:25:01 PM »
And some people want to throw thousands of military men onto the street because someone who reads the same bible as them goes apeshit.

The Koran and the Bible are not even remotely the same ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 09:17:36 PM »

The problem is 240 and the problem has been for a long time the muslim community DOES NOT COME OUT AGAINST THIS IN ANY MEASURABLE WAY you can say youre for or against something all damn day but the fact is next to nothing is being said from the muslim community and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is being done to help stop this.

This doesnt just go for here in the US it goes for MUSLIMS WORLDWIDE...stand the fuck up and do something about the ppl giving your religion, what you live for a bad name...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 09:28:12 PM »
The problem is 240 and the problem has been for a long time the muslim community DOES NOT COME OUT AGAINST THIS IN ANY MEASURABLE WAY you can say youre for or against something all damn day but the fact is next to nothing is being said from the muslim community and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is being done to help stop this.

This doesnt just go for here in the US it goes for MUSLIMS WORLDWIDE...stand the fuck up and do something about the ppl giving your religion, what you live for a bad name...

If you don't see Muslims standing up and denouncing this type of insanity, it is because you have restricted access to information, or are only getting your news from FOXNews or guys like 33386 who love to exploit and sensationalize every thing and every angle they can. It's pretty sad. One guy looses it, and all muslims are held accountable. An unemployed engineer goes in and shoots up an office building he hasn't worked at in over 2 years, ...and no one expects engineers to be marching in the street denouncing him. When was the last time a postal worker was expected to speak out against workplace homicide? Heck... we even name the condition after them. Get a little perspective folks.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2009, 09:39:29 PM »
If you don't see Muslims standing up and denouncing this type of insanity, it is because you have restricted access to information, or are only getting your news from FOXNews or guys like 33386 who love to exploit and sensationalize every thing and every angle they can. It's pretty sad. One guy looses it, and all muslims are held accountable. An unemployed engineer goes in and shoots up an office building he hasn't worked at in over 2 years, ...and no one expects engineers to be marching in the street denouncing him. When was the last time a postal worker was expected to speak out against workplace homicide? Heck... we even name the condition after them. Get a little perspective folks.
I dont get to watch much tv these days jag with the exception of this time of night...please show me where the muslim community has come out against this mans behavior...

wtf does a persons occupation have to do with this jag? quit trying to make idiotic equivalents to shit.

A religion is a way of life, did their education as an engineer drive them to violence, did their education as a postal worker drive them to violence? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

guess what his education as a muslim played a big role in his violence  ::) so those who share that education should come out against it that is if thats not what the education teaches...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2009, 09:53:52 PM »
I dont get to watch much tv these days jag with the exception of this time of night...please show me where the muslim community has come out against this mans behavior...

wtf does a persons occupation have to do with this jag? quit trying to make idiotic equivalents to shit.

A religion is a way of life, did their education as an engineer drive them to violence, did their education as a postal worker drive them to violence? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

guess what his education as a muslim played a big role in his violence  ::) so those who share that education should come out against it that is if thats not what the education teaches...

CT's in line with 33386 can draw far more similar and plausible parallels regarding engineers with a penchant for violence when looking at the recent Orlando shooting & the massacres at L'école Polytechnique.

If his education as a muslim played a role in his violence, why did he not stone his victims to death? ...slit their throats, ...behead them, or pour boiling oil down their throats? By his weapon of choice, ...it appears his education as a major in the US military played a far greater role in his violence, ...right down to his choice or weapon and ammo.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2009, 10:03:10 PM »
CT's in line with 33386 can draw far more similar and plausible parallels regarding engineers with a penchant for violence when looking at the recent Orlando shooting & the massacres at L'école Polytechnique.

If his education as a muslim played a role in his violence, why did he not stone his victims to death? ...slit their throats, ...behead them, or pour boiling oil down their throats? By his weapon of choice, ...it appears his education as a major in the US military played a far greater role in his violence, ...right down to his choice or weapon and ammo.
we arent talking CT's here jag this is what it is, you want to theorize about ct's and the orlando case go ahead but this isnt a theory its a fact...

b/c the message was to kill infidels jag not stone infidels, lol youre an idiot arguing for the sake of arguing you arent making any valid points just typing to hear yourself type.

was it their education in flight school that led to the hijacking of 9/11? how about education in fertilizer that leds to bomb making?

dont be idiotic jag

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2009, 11:13:21 PM »

Oh gee, why doesn't the Taliban stone the US Army to death? Are you that fucking stupid? He used a gun because, much like the Taliban, it's convenient and the most effective. This guy is on record calling for the beheading of all "infidels" and for also wanting to pour boiling oil down their throats. You think he wouldn't have done that were he given the chance? Let's be realistic here you stupid girl, who is going to walk into an Army base and try to stone people to death when they're aiming to kill as many people as they can?

And I'm sure it takes a lot of military training to shoot a bunch of unarmed people. Really. It must surely be tough to shoot unarmed people at point blank range with a handgun.  ::)

Your 170 IQ is really showing here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 03:04:53 AM »

All that matters to me is the backlash the TROOPS are getting.

If an American soldier happens to read a Koran each night instead of a Bible - after spending 16 hours dodging bullets to help preserve our freedom and way of life - I could care less.

Anyone who isn't serving, who wants to kick them out of their role of defending our country, should sign the fck up and take their spot in the battlefield and quit being an armchair warrior.

Do you agree, tony?  I'm talking strictly US military muslims here.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2009, 03:10:37 AM »
Oh gee, why doesn't the Taliban stone the US Army to death? Are you that fucking stupid? He used a gun because, much like the Taliban, it's convenient and the most effective. This guy is on record calling for the beheading of all "infidels" and for also wanting to pour boiling oil down their throats. You think he wouldn't have done that were he given the chance?

That's my point. How the heck can this guy be on record as saying this, ...and still be serving in the US military?

Let's be realistic here you stupid ####, who is going to walk into an Army base and try to stone people to death when they're aiming to kill as many people as they can?

Why should i be realistic? Everyone else is indulging in hyperbole and ridiculously wild speculation, ...why can't I?

And I'm sure it takes a lot of military training to shoot a bunch of unarmed people. Really. It must surely be tough to shoot unarmed people at point blank range with a handgun.  ::)

I know it would be tough for me, ...but then again, ...I'm civilized.  :)

Your 170 IQ is really showing here.

Whoa! so now it's 170 now?? Pretty soon you be on recording stating I claim it to be 200+
I doubt it could ever reach that high. Years of reading some of the comments here have cause irreversible brain damage.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2009, 03:44:57 AM »
WTF does IQ have to do with anything?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2009, 04:31:34 AM »

And some people want to throw thousands of military men onto the street because someone who reads the same bible as them goes apeshit.

240 - how about we start by kicking out:

1.  Soldiers communicating with Al Queada for reasons other than official missions?

2.  Soldiers prostelizing other soldiers to convert to Islam in therapy sessions?

3.  Soldiers telling dozens of others that "infedels should have their throats slit"

4.  Soldiers who declare their first allegiance is to their muslim faith and not to the country.

Do you think that is a good start?