Author Topic: The man you wish you were  (Read 5049 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: The man you wish you were
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2009, 06:56:52 PM »

That's not a stock SLR, if you actually read the post, you'd see that the car makes 1600 bhp through the use of special turbos.
Also if you read the post, it siad newly developed v10, Mercedes doesn't have a v10 that is devloped for road use, it comes with a supercharged v8, and the sterling moss edition (has no windshield, nor top whatsoever ever) makes the most hp (no not 1600 hp). I call bullshit on the whole list of stats.

body88

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2009, 07:08:49 PM »
Also if you read the post, it siad newly developed v10, Mercedes doesn't have a v10 that is devloped for road use, it comes with a supercharged v8, and the sterling moss edition (has no windshield, nor top whatsoever ever) makes the most hp (no not 1600 hp). I call bullshit on the whole list of stats.

Most likely, and I didn't check into the claims.  With the amount of shit that comes out these days who can keep up?  My point was that the op didn't even read the freaking post. 

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2009, 07:11:06 PM »

This is a Mercedes Benz owned by an Abu Dhabi oil billionaire.

Featuring the newly developed V10 quad turbo with 1,600 horsepower and 2800 nm

of torque.  0-100 km/h in less than 2 secs, 1/4 mile in 6.89 secs running on biofuel.

Oh, by the way, that is NOT stainless steel,

"It's WHITE GOLD!!"

Fucking Hypocritical Muslim scum... I am sure Allah really wants him to have a White Gold Mercedes...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2009, 07:23:30 PM »
Manbearpig...our gym will be similar and filled with bullshit machines, atmosphere will be that of people who want to train for a goal and not a meat market full of people on treadmills on the their cell phones. No juice bars, no elevator music (you can bring your own for the gym as long as it makes people train hard). People have to have an athletic goal.
So when you get this gym full of bullshit machines opened, am I invited or do you have me banned like you did at the last place you trained?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2009, 07:34:10 PM »
So when you get this gym full of bullshit machines opened, am I invited or do you have me banned like you did at the last place you trained?

What? have you been drinking again? BTW, I meant it will have NO bullshit machines. I already 95% of my equipment.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2009, 07:38:25 PM »
What? have you been drinking again? BTW, I meant it will have NO bullshit machines. I already 95% of my equipment.
So does that mean you want me to come show you bitches how to train?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2009, 08:11:06 PM »
Most likely, and I didn't check into the claims.  With the amount of shit that comes out these days who can keep up?  My point was that the op didn't even read the freaking post. 
Not giving you shit, I agree. But many of these guys have more money than sense. The bugatti has 365 width rear tires for a reason, and they made explicitly for the veyron. If you have more hp than a veyron, then the tires gonna have to correspond. I think there is a lot of dick measuring going on with these rich folk.

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2009, 08:14:00 PM »
wow,that dude is pretty impressive,what energy.his physique not impressive but shit he was doing sure was,,that standing roll out wheel is what barbarian david paul does

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2009, 08:14:40 PM »
Not giving you shit, I agree. But many of these guys have more money than sense. The bugatti has 365 width rear tires for a reason, and they made explicitly for the veyron. If you have more hp than a veyron, then the tires gonna have to correspond. I think there is a lot of dick measuring going on with these rich folk.

5 bucks says he looks hilarious when trying to drive it aka scared to go over 2000 rpm

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2009, 08:44:25 PM »
So does that mean you want me to come show you bitches how to train?

Every Saturday @ 12:30pm we have an advanced strongman camp, that particular camp we do in a circuit for conditioning as well as strength. 6-8 different exercises, 4-5 rounds followed by a mile run for time. Come and show us how you train  :P