Author Topic: Bill Clinton to address Senate Democrats on health care  (Read 431 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Bill Clinton to address Senate Democrats on health care
« on: November 10, 2009, 07:43:16 AM »
Source: CNN

November 9, 2009 9:24 p.m. EST

CNN has learned from two senior Democratic sources that former President Bill Clinton will attend the Senate Democrats' weekly luncheon Tuesday to address the caucus about health care.

A notice obtained by CNN went out to Senate Democrats saying, "All Senators should be aware that former President Clinton will be making a presentation on Health Care at tomorrow's caucus lunch. Senator Reid has requested that all Democratic Senators attend."

A constant refrain from Democratic leaders is that wavering Democrats must heed what they say is a lesson of the Clinton administration: fail to pass a health care reform bill, and congressional Democrats will suffer on Election Day.

With this visit at a critical time for health care in the Senate, the former president will be able to deliver that message in person.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Bill Clinton to address Senate Democrats on health care
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 07:48:38 AM »
Source: CNN

November 9, 2009 9:24 p.m. EST

CNN has learned from two senior Democratic sources that former President Bill Clinton will attend the Senate Democrats' weekly luncheon Tuesday to address the caucus about health care.

A notice obtained by CNN went out to Senate Democrats saying, "All Senators should be aware that former President Clinton will be making a presentation on Health Care at tomorrow's caucus lunch. Senator Reid has requested that all Democratic Senators attend."

A constant refrain from Democratic leaders is that wavering Democrats must heed what they say is a lesson of the Clinton administration: fail to pass a health care reform bill, and congressional Democrats will suffer on Election Day.

With this visit at a critical time for health care in the Senate, the former president will be able to deliver that message in person.

Bill will probably bring a cigar for Mary Landrue, Feinstein, & Snowe.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 07:49:20 AM »
Will he be signing himself, Hillary and Chelsea up for it?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 09:45:50 AM »
Will he be signing himself, Hillary and Chelsea up for it?

What is with this obsession that a public option is the best plan for everyone business?  No one has said it is the number one plan or solution to all things.  It is for those who wish to affordable health care especially those who without a public option are left high and dry.  If you have the money and no underlying conditions for denial you can still have the best care your money can buy.  The public option is not suitable for everyone. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 09:50:12 AM »
What is with this obsession that a public option is the best plan for everyone business?  No one has said it is the number one plan or solution to all things.  It is for those who wish to affordable health care especially those who without a public option are left high and dry.  If you have the money and no underlying conditions for denial you can still have the best care your money can buy.  The public option is not suitable for everyone. 

We all have to pay for it, ON TOP OF OUR EXISTING TAXES you fool. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 09:54:40 AM »
We all have to pay for it, ON TOP OF OUR EXISTING TAXES you fool. 

So therefore you have to have it and can not have any other coverage? I think not. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 09:58:05 AM »
So therefore you have to have it and can not have any other coverage? I think not. 

I DONT WANT IT YOU DOPE! 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 10:07:32 AM »
I DONT WANT IT YOU DOPE! 

Then purchase your own health care.  If you don't want health care at all move elsewhere.  Sorry 333 but the majority voted Obama in to reform health care, he is doing so and you want him to instead pander to your minority interests?  Laughable.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2009, 10:08:56 AM »
Then purchase your own health care.  If you don't want health care at all move elsewhere.  Sorry 333 but the majority voted Obama in to reform health care, he is doing so and you want him to instead pander to your minority interests?  Laughable.

Ha ha.  People voted for jail celles, unlawful mandates, and a govt takeover? 

I dont remember him running on cutting medicare by 500 billion either.