Author Topic: Layne Norton Reverse Band Deadlifts - 765X2.  (Read 15952 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Layne Norton Reverse Band Deadlifts - 765X2.
« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2009, 06:53:02 PM »
I seen him press 140lbs DB's easily So I'm guessing 400ish

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2009, 06:53:54 PM »
Great deadlifters generally are not great bench pressers. Long arms etc don't help on the bench press.

layne has competed in PLing meets so I think its safe to say teh plates he uses are legit The Luke.

You seem to believe a lot of what people tell you. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2009, 07:03:43 PM »
Layne is a what a 28yr old man - who has trained HARD for 12 years, has incredibly long arms, and great knowledge.

Its not like he started training a year ago and weights 175lbs

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2009, 07:19:14 PM »
I would like to know how much he deadlifted 5, 4, 3 etc years ago because it seems his numbers have skyrocketed. This is only my intuition plus common guess work I guess  ;D, but naturals should be steadily improving to until about 35 years of age. Now there are these juniors, like that big kid in this thread, who lift huge amounts very young and some of them are probably natural, and they should be improving for over a decade if they keep their motivation and remain healthy. Then there are those lifters who are juiced to the max, peak at the age of 18 and might even after that lose their touch and regress, if they have to alter their juice stack for example.

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2009, 08:10:31 PM »
What I want to fucking know is when is Layne going to do a special lifting video honoring the vets for Veterans Day like he did saluting the Marines???? 

;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2009, 09:49:41 PM »
Layne is a what a 28yr old man - who has trained HARD for 12 years, has incredibly long arms, and great knowledge.

Its not like he started training a year ago and weights 175lbs

Like I said Goudy you seem to believe everything people tell you. 

Great knowledge?  LMAO!  He's a charlatan regurgitating the same old tired nutritional and training rhetoric.  What knowledge does Layne convey that is so earth shattering to you?  He's admitted to using copious amounts of ephedrine and other drugs when he was bodybuilding.  He's probably used the shit out of prohormones.  Yeah he's a strong fucking guy.  But you guys are stroking him off like he's superman.  Give it a rest for fuck's sake. 

underthestar

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2009, 10:46:37 PM »
Bands take 150 off the bottom easily, I've trained with them regularly

pretty decent lifts but nothing special

io856

« Reply #107 on: November 12, 2009, 12:19:56 AM »
Like I said Goudy you seem to believe everything people tell you. 

Great knowledge?  LMAO!  He's a charlatan regurgitating the same old tired nutritional and training rhetoric.  What knowledge does Layne convey that is so earth shattering to you?  He's admitted to using copious amounts of ephedrine and other drugs when he was bodybuilding.  He's probably used the shit out of prohormones.  Yeah he's a strong fucking guy.  But you guys are stroking him off like he's superman.  Give it a rest for fuck's sake. 
by all means show us someone else who has "abused the shit out of prohormones" and "used copious amounts of ephedrine" who has achieved similar results  ::)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2009, 03:42:16 AM »
I am not saying he is superman or anything. I am a decent sized guy with reasonable strength and he blows me out of the water. Yes plenty stronger than him but plenty weaker also!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 12, 2009, 04:06:00 AM »
I am not saying he is superman or anything. I am a decent sized guy with reasonable strength and he blows me out of the water. Yes plenty stronger than him but plenty weaker also!

What does Layne do for a living?  Because of stupid people in this thread the guy has the ability to sit around all day training and deadlifting.  Plus he's got the right build for deadlifting like others have stated.  I'm sure if you had the time and the dedication Goudy you could easily build up to the same poundages as Layne.  But you don't.  All Layne does these days is deadlift.  have you seen him bench?  Have you seen him squat?  NO!  He found his niche and he went with it.  Good for him.  But he's nothing phenomenal.  There are plenty of guys that hold world records that don't go around using fucking bands and claiming to break records all the time.  

Alex Kosene was a world record deadlifter in the 14-16 year old division with a 550lb deadlift and a 505 lb squat at 189 lbs.  He didn't use fucking bands. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #110 on: November 12, 2009, 04:16:39 AM »
Speaking of insane pulling strength how the fuck do you explain this one? :o :D

it's what we like to call "retard strength"

io856

« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2009, 04:18:57 AM »
What does Layne do for a living?  Because of stupid people in this thread the guy has the ability to sit around all day training and deadlifting.  Plus he's got the right build for deadlifting like others have stated.  I'm sure if you had the time and the dedication Goudy you could easily build up to the same poundages as Layne.  But you don't.  All Layne does these days is deadlift.  have you seen him bench?  Have you seen him squat?  NO!  He found his niche and he went with it.  Good for him.  But he's nothing phenomenal.  There are plenty of guys that hold world records that don't go around using fucking bands and claiming to break records all the time.  

Alex Kosene was a world record deadlifter in the 14-16 year old division with a 550lb deadlift and a 505 lb squat at 189 lbs.  He didn't use fucking bands. 
::)

anything else you would like to "discredit" him with?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2009, 04:24:43 AM »

as far as i remember he's a good squater and a good benchpresser aswell. well before pectear. still benches more than you with pec tear.

io856

« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2009, 04:26:42 AM »
as if more "time" spent doing something is anything to discredit somebody with.. and the fact he has marketed his services to the point he can follow his dreams free of worry... some of you lot need your heads smacked the fuck in just to come on here saying this stupid shit

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2009, 04:50:45 AM »
as if more "time" spent doing something is anything to discredit somebody with.. and the fact he has marketed his services to the point he can follow his dreams free of worry... some of you lot need your heads smacked the fuck in just to come on here saying this stupid shit

Sometimes you just can't win.   ??? :'(

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 12, 2009, 04:52:16 AM »

I can guarantee your bitch ass isn't going to do it  ;)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 12, 2009, 04:53:35 AM »
::)

anything else you would like to "discredit" him with?

Would you pull Layne's dick out of your mouth long enough to realize he's probably only raw deadlifting a little over 600lbs??????

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 12, 2009, 04:54:47 AM »
id like to see how much layne could barbell curl or cheat curl
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #118 on: November 12, 2009, 05:07:56 AM »
Would you pull Layne's dick out of your mouth long enough to realize he's probably only raw deadlifting a little over 600lbs??????

So he used fake plates in the meet he hit 690 in?

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/12630

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #119 on: November 12, 2009, 05:53:58 AM »
my god musclemcmannus is a dumb arrogant shit

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 12, 2009, 06:10:34 AM »
So he used fake plates in the meet he hit 690 in?

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/12630

So what?  You cant prove Layne is natural.  and 690 is not 762. 

On another note like god gives a fuck how much weight Layne can lift.  What a stupid video giving the finger sign to god before he lifts?  LMAO! 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #121 on: November 12, 2009, 06:23:58 AM »
id like to see how much layne could barbell curl or cheat curl

I wonder how much he uses on side delt raises.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2009, 06:47:09 AM »
I wonder how much he uses on side delt raises.

A pack of scientific papers about WOW and Counterstrike...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #123 on: November 12, 2009, 06:51:03 AM »
What a bunch of dumbfucks.  To be strong doesn't mean you have to be muscular.  There is just as much technique involved in compound lifts as there is muscle.  I've known some good old country boys that are just naturally strong fuckers.  They don't look big and muscular like you getbiggers but they can sure lift a ton.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2009, 06:51:47 AM »
So what?  You cant prove Layne is natural.  and 690 is not 762.  

On another note like god gives a fuck how much weight Layne can lift.  What a stupid video giving the finger sign to god before he lifts?  LMAO!  

The only thing I think is beyond doubt is that Layne deadlifted 690. The mark stands on its own, forget the rest. Strong bastard. The end.