Author Topic: The first IFBB pro drug- tested!  (Read 7148 times)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: The first IFBB pro drug- tested!
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2009, 07:23:18 PM »
Not only did world champion Mike Ashley kept his health intact but he also saved tons of $$$$$$$$$$$ by not using roids and in return he got this !

WOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What magazine were these images taken from?
just not good enough

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2009, 08:14:43 PM »
i've got photos of mike ashley when he was a twenty year old powerlifter with a head like anthony clark. he was huge, and forgot to mention he was drug free in that article.  1981 was the year.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2009, 05:36:49 AM »
Incredible how this pro BB get away with those lies in national (world wide) publications, Good thing vice president Joe Biden hasnt got the chance to get a hand on this matter ...

Master Blaster" Joe Weider is still working to get Bodybuilding in to the Olympics,while Ben (RIP)never had a steroid user under his "IFBB umbrella"

The whole IFBB criteria is a joke.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2009, 06:08:26 AM »
When I was a kid, and believed what was in the mags, even then, I found this natural claim dubious.

Also, even as an impressionable kid, you're gona start wondering when Ray gets dqed for winstrol, and everyone else is "clean"...

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2009, 06:19:46 AM »
Pro bodybuilding is all drugs.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2009, 12:28:53 PM »
Incredible how this pro BB get away with those lies in national (world wide) publications, Good thing vice president Joe Biden hasnt got the chance to get a hand on this matter ...

Master Blaster" Joe Weider is still working to get Bodybuilding in to the Olympics,while Ben (RIP)never had a steroid user under his "IFBB umbrella"

The whole IFBB criteria is a joke.

Compared to what? Every other sportsperson?

When I was a kid, and believed what was in the mags, even then, I found this natural claim dubious.

Also, even as an impressionable kid, you're gona start wondering when Ray gets dqed for winstrol, and everyone else is "clean"...

Remember, Haney's urine at the 1990 Mr.O was the cleanest and had been for some time  ::)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2009, 04:16:25 PM »

Remember, Haney's urine at the 1990 Mr.O was the cleanest and had been for some time  ::)

haha, i remember that!!  Lee had the cleanest sample of all the competitors.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2009, 01:01:14 AM »

;D