Author Topic: Pats vs Colts.  (Read 13521 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Pats vs Colts.
« on: November 12, 2009, 08:43:58 AM »
I might actually stay awake for the whole game :o

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
Re: Pats vs Colts.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 08:54:55 AM »
whoever wins will do so by a last second field goal.

body88

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 11:11:01 AM »
Toss up.  But here is how it looks position by position:

QB - Tie

Wr's - Pats

Rb - Slight advantage Pats....Maroney has been running like a beast, and Addai has been terrible

O-line - Colts

TE - Colts

DLine - Colts....Freeney and Mathis are holding that D together.  However, Pats have a new rookie LT that is a manchild, made Porter look like a kid last week.  Should be cool to see Freeney try to get around his 6'8, 310 frame.

Lb's - Pats by a mile.  Mayo and Guyton are among the leagues best young lb's and the colts have some injuries there

CB's - Pats

Safety - Pats by a mile

Pats - 27

Colts - 24

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 11:18:59 AM »
Colts by a field goal. I think the homefield advantage for the Colts will be the difference.

Either way it's close and I can't wait to watch it! Lot of Fantasy players playing in that game. I have Brady, Welker, Reggie Wayne, the Patriots' polish kicker, and Watson playing in that game.

body88

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 11:25:31 AM »
Colts by a field goal. I think the homefield advantage for the Colts will be the difference.

Either way it's close and I can't wait to watch it! Lot of Fantasy players playing in that game. I have Brady, Welker, Reggie Wayne, the Patriots' polish kicker, and Watson playing in that game.

It will be close.  I think the pats have a huge advantage in the secondary, but the colts have the obvious advantage on the Dline.  Keep an eye on the second round pick that stepped in for Matt Light.  He's 6'8, 310.  He made Porter and the pass rusher from the Falcons his bitch.  If this kid can keep Freeney quit, that might be the difference.

Keep in mind this kid is almost 7 feet tall:

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 11:43:00 AM »
It will be close.  I think the pats have a huge advantage in the secondary, but the colts have the obvious advantage on the Dline.  Keep an eye on the second round pick that stepped in for Matt Light.  He's 6'8, 310.  He made Porter and the pass rusher from the Falcons his bitch.  If this kid can keep Freeney quit, that might be the difference.

Keep in mind this kid is almost 7 feet tall:

If Mathis and Freeney can pressure Brady effectively and force some INT's or incompletions , then the Colts should pull it out. But Welker is tough to stop on bubble screens and dump offs on underneath crossing routes. If that causes the Colts' saftey's to play up and force their CB's one on one with Moss, it's lights out for their secondary.

body88

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2009, 11:53:46 AM »
If Mathis and Freeney can pressure Brady effectively and force some INT's or incompletions , then the Colts should pull it out. But Welker is tough to stop on bubble screens and dump offs on underneath crossing routes. If that causes the Colts' saftey's to play up and force their CB's one on one with Moss, it's lights out for their secondary.

Don't forget Kevin Faulk + Maroney on draw plays out of the shotgun if the colts decide to pin their ears back.  Pats problem will be getting pressure on Manning. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 11:57:35 AM »
Speaking of the Pats.....They are easily the hardest team to beat on Madden 2010. Every play on offense is out of the shotgun and the computer AI just picks my defense apart in Cover 2 or 3.

Fuckers.....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2009, 12:21:27 PM »
I agree with Body...but there always seems to be some bizarre calls in that Dome...so we'll see. We've got to generate a pass rush from somewhere with the front four or three. I'd like to see Chung bury Manning like he did Henne, last week.
L

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2009, 01:34:26 PM »
Pats 28
Colts 24

body88

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 02:06:40 PM »
I agree with Body...but there always seems to be some bizarre calls in that Dome...so we'll see. We've got to generate a pass rush from somewhere with the front four or three. I'd like to see Chung bury Manning like he did Henne, last week.

Same thing can be expected at the razor.

body88

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2009, 05:21:58 PM »
Can't wait for this game.

Hands down the two best teams of the decade and two of the greatest QB's to ever play the game.  When it's all said and done they will be 1a and 1b as the greatest ever.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2009, 05:34:42 PM »
Yup..................... .No doubt..................

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2009, 05:54:04 PM »
the colts have not had a better decade than the steelers and the pats will win this game

E
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2009, 05:14:08 AM »
the colts have not had a better decade than the steelers and the pats will win this game

E

I agree on both counts.

body88

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2009, 06:23:33 AM »

E

Due to the sb wins? 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2009, 06:35:46 AM »

Due to the sb wins? 

I think that and that Pitts is like 10-4 in playoffs, where Indy is 7-7.  Indy's regular season record is great, but we all know when GREAT teams are made.  But we still have this season to go.  If Indy wins the SB this year, it's a great argument.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2009, 12:14:19 PM »

Due to the sb wins? 

yeah and more playoff wins

why would you disagree with that?

a typical indy year is having a great regular season, then being one and done in the playoffs

E
E

body88

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2009, 12:20:11 PM »
yeah and more playoff wins

why would you disagree with that?

a typical indy year is having a great regular season, then being one and done in the playoffs

E

I don't.  I forgot about Pitt.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2009, 12:21:49 PM »

WHAT???

HOW DO YOU FORGET ABOUT THE 6 TIME 6 TIME 6 TIME 6 TIME 6 TIME 6 TIME CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOORRRRRRLLLLLLLDDDDD

E
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2009, 12:45:09 PM »

brutal honesty. haha

body88

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2009, 01:21:06 PM »
WHAT???

HOW DO YOU FORGET ABOUT THE 6 TIME 6 TIME 6 TIME 6 TIME 6 TIME 6 TIME CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOORRRRRRLLLLLLLDDDDD

E

I don't know. I was busy?

body88

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2009, 01:22:16 PM »
brutal honesty. haha

Yes.  I forgot about Minn the other day, too.  Monster alzheimer's.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2009, 01:46:20 PM »
Yes.  I forgot about Minn the other day, too.  Monster alzheimer's.

Yeah body.....WTF?

Stop smoking so much weed, dude......

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2009, 02:39:19 PM »
i dont think this game will be close, IND has struggled against SF and HOU and they have too many injuries on D. NE by 10 or more