Author Topic: Best results from one supplement...  (Read 4991 times)

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Best results from one supplement...
« on: November 13, 2009, 03:40:36 AM »
What is the best supplement you ever used?

I'm going with Size On by Gaspari.  To me it is the best supplement hands down.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Best results from one supplement...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 06:30:09 AM »

Original Haladrol from Gaspari or as it really was Oral Turinabol.  Shit was awesome.

Other than that.  the best supplement ever was plain old whey protein.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 08:27:01 AM »
Original Haladrol from Gaspari or as it really was Oral Turinabol.  Shit was awesome.

Other than that.  the best supplement ever was plain old whey protein.

Wasn't that just a legal steroid?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 11:09:23 AM »
Whey Isolate protein powder (if that counts as a supplement).

If not, I'd go with NO-Explode or any of the good NO products really.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 10:54:37 PM »
nano vapor by muscle-tech (i know haha muscletech.......but this stuff works awseome!!!)

or

humanafort by labrada

bench

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 04:10:21 AM »
nano vapor by muscle-tech (i know haha muscletech.......but this stuff works awseome!!!)

or

humanafort by labrada

bench

Humanafort by Labrada?  Can't say I know much about it nor have I heard any reviews on it. 

What did it do for you?

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 06:02:28 AM »
few year ago "ribo-matrix" from Reflex.
my bench come from 130kg*5 to 135*5 in two weeks and my barbell row in set of ten from 242 to 275 in the same period.

I plan to use "xpand energised" next week. 
asstropin

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 08:37:37 AM »
Wasn't that just a legal steroid?
Gaspari was one of the first to release steroids as supplements (steroids must be banned by name as a lot of steroids made in the 50s and 60s was never released so they where never banned) and see how much of a run he could get before they got banned.
M1T was one of his first.
SUPERBOL (methasterone) and HAVOK (Epistane) were also 2 famous steroids that got released as supplements by other firms
As HALADROL was a steroid I dont think we can classify it as a supplement that worked  :)

My best supplement is a pre work out booster by SSN called N.O. CREA-PUMP

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2009, 11:14:11 PM »
ultimate orange original

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 01:57:47 PM »
I would say the old Xenadrine RFA-1 ( Circa 2000 ), the stuff they make today is crap.
That product would enable you to do cardio for hours, then come home, and take on house work with a smile.
I had never been so shreaded in my life.  However with real Ephedra being so hard to come by, I just use Octane by ProSport Nutrtion.  It seems as I get older I find myself looking for supplements that have more nutritional value than just something that will make me tweak.

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 03:44:01 PM »
I find something as simple as a homemade shake w/ creatine, waxy maize, and gatorade powder toward the end of the w/o has really reduced the onset of muscle soreness for me

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 05:27:21 PM »
after-glow
X

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 06:04:18 PM »
you want a product that actually works?...If you want to burn fat try Gaspari's MITOTROPIN..wow....I needed to burn some fat around the waist since I had a huge spare tire...over the years I tried everything and every diet and exercise program I could find...it wouldn't budge...

then I tried MITOTROPIN...and the fat just melted off me...did it with cardio and I lost the belly in just over 45 days or so....you don't get hungry at all....it destroyed my appetite....I ate only when I felt like it....you don't get cravings for sweets or pizza or anything....and you sweat all day like you are getting ready to die....

the flip side is that it keeps your ass up all night long....I was only sleeping 1-2 hours a night...it was really frustrating walking around my house all night and being on the computer at 3-4 in the morning because I couldn't sleep.....and even though you only sleep 1-2 hours, you DO NOT FEEL SLEEPY AT ALL WHILE AT WORK THE NEXT DAY....and this went on for weeks...I couldn't take it any more and had to stop taking MITOTROPIN...but by then it had given me the discipline to continnue on my diet without it...

I know I sound like a commercial but please guys....if you really want to burn fat..this product absolutely works.....best supplement I have ever used

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2009, 03:17:34 PM »
you want a product that actually works?...If you want to burn fat try Gaspari's MITOTROPIN..wow....I needed to burn some fat around the waist since I had a huge spare tire...over the years I tried everything and every diet and exercise program I could find...it wouldn't budge...

then I tried MITOTROPIN...and the fat just melted off me...did it with cardio and I lost the belly in just over 45 days or so....you don't get hungry at all....it destroyed my appetite....I ate only when I felt like it....you don't get cravings for sweets or pizza or anything....and you sweat all day like you are getting ready to die....

the flip side is that it keeps your ass up all night long....I was only sleeping 1-2 hours a night...it was really frustrating walking around my house all night and being on the computer at 3-4 in the morning because I couldn't sleep.....and even though you only sleep 1-2 hours, you DO NOT FEEL SLEEPY AT ALL WHILE AT WORK THE NEXT DAY....and this went on for weeks...I couldn't take it any more and had to stop taking MITOTROPIN...but by then it had given me the discipline to continnue on my diet without it...

I know I sound like a commercial but please guys....if you really want to burn fat..this product absolutely works.....best supplement I have ever used

Never felt what you did and I tried two bottles, even the first release where you typically get the good spiked shit.  I think all my years of ECA has tapped out my receptors.  I can take an ephedrine and fall asleep now where years ago I would be a maniac.

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2009, 05:26:20 PM »
Never felt what you did and I tried two bottles, even the first release where you typically get the good spiked shit.  I think all my years of ECA has tapped out my receptors.  I can take an ephedrine and fall asleep now where years ago I would be a maniac.

I remember sampling a couple packets of the Mitotropin and it did nothing more than any other product on the present day market does.  Thats not to say it is a bad product- just saying it certainly didn't keep me up all night or anything. 

I am begining to think the same thing.  I used ephedrine products on and off for years.  Now nothing has the kick that it did compared to when I was using it for the first time, even if I cycle off of it for a good amount of time. 

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2009, 04:53:21 PM »

Ephedrine & Caffeine (EC)

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 12:17:02 AM »
a solid creatine, well proven, i use cell-tech and no joke i gain about 7-8 pounds every time i begin to use it. plus real strength gains, just use some arginine for a pre-work out pump, and your set.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2009, 10:57:44 AM »
atlarge nutrition's results...outside of protien it's the only thing I ever take and wo'nt workout without it. Gives me a solid burst of energy and plenty of power producing creatine.  LOVE the stuff.

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2009, 09:50:52 PM »
I used finegenx and testagenx combo years ago before it was banned and it blew me up. At least 10 pounds and strength 2 spare. I know u can still get finagenex but like all its been changed. Damn bastards lol. Other than that a good creatine will never stear me wrong.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2009, 07:37:38 AM »
These days i mostly use only protein products, vitamins and fish oils, but the best one that helped me, when i was younger was a solid weight gainer. My metabolism was so high and i did a lot of cardio that i just wasn't getting enough calories and protein.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2009, 07:07:24 PM »
ephedrine, caffiene, asprin, and grapefruit juice all taken at once

rocketfuel!  woosh!
X