Author Topic: Durham NC is pathetic whats your opinion  (Read 5938 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Durham NC is pathetic whats your opinion
« on: November 13, 2009, 04:50:36 AM »
ok yesterday at one of the rental houses i own/manage there were some blacks that used to live there with teenagers too, well these little bags of shit broke back in a few times after they were evicted and destroyed the place, flooded half the house threw paint every where (ill never leave paint inside a house again) they dumped some hard rock wood putty down the drain smashed a few expensive windows and the list goes on

well the peice of shit cops found some N`````R ass 16 year olds that had paint on them but they didnt even get a slap on the wrist,  the blacks are over protected here in NC, but did get the insurance adjuster to come out (im sure insurance people watch getbig so i wont speak on his character much) anyways WHAT A FUCKING DAY just had to vent  >:(

i screamed at the top of my lungs wich was similair to a lions roar and louder screaming obsenitys and murder calls but i have an obvious white identity when pissed i hope it woke up all the n******r neighbors, however swiftly forgetting to say any well deserved racial slurs

i
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Durham NC is pathetic whats your opinion
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 04:52:41 AM »
Falcon, you know my thoughts on Durham.  It's a complete shithole, except for the hospital and university.  Hate to hear that mang....

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 04:53:56 AM »
ok yesterday at one of the rental houses i own/manage there were some blacks that used to live there with teenagers too, well these little bags of shit broke back in a few times after they were evicted and destroyed the place, flooded half the house threw paint every where (ill never leave paint inside a house again) they dumped some hard rock wood putty down the drain smashed a few expensive windows and the list goes on

well the peice of shit cops found some N`````R ass 16 year olds that had paint on them but they didnt even get a slap on the wrist,  the blacks are over protected here in NC, but did get the insurance adjuster to come out (im sure insurance people watch getbig so i wont speak on his character much) anyways WHAT A FUCKING DAY just had to vent  >:(
my only question is:  why did you rent to them in the first place?

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 04:54:32 AM »
sorry to hear that brother

when I'll be in the Carolinas we will merge these 2 majestic Fail cAN SPIRITS THAT WE POSSES FOR A GREATER cause over some brwsky and chatting up fine assed hoes

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 04:55:46 AM »
my only question is:  why did you rent to them in the first place?

doing people in need a favor thats why

when the opportunity arrises you walk a fine line of being kind to the community and being made a fool or being made a target or enemy cause thats how blacks operate, whites are much more mellow
A

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 04:58:10 AM »

when the opportunity arrises you walk a fine line of being kind to the community and being made a fool or being made a target or enemy cause thats how blacks operate, whites are much more mellow
be consistant, no favors sucker

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 05:25:50 AM »
Johnny, if at all possible avoid renting to blacks.  It's too much of a risk.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2009, 06:02:02 AM »
~

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2009, 06:22:18 AM »
Being a landlord in general sucks.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2009, 07:03:43 AM »
sorry to hear that brother

when I'll be in the Carolinas we will merge these 2 majestic Fail cAN SPIRITS THAT WE POSSES FOR A GREATER cause over some brwsky and chatting up fine assed hoes

no homo

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2009, 07:26:14 AM »

What's the matter Johnny? That's what happens when you fuck with Black people..They give you a little "touch up"..

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2009, 10:13:36 AM »
it doesnt sound like he was fucking with black people, it sounds like he wanted them to pay rent like they should , oh but guess that was asking too much ,you know doing the right thing and all and paying what you owe , so they were getting back at him for what exactly , trying to get them to hold up to their end of the deal , oh my god thats just horrible !!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2009, 11:33:39 AM »

hahah, most in this thread won't get it, but that is excellent!

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2009, 11:52:51 AM »

Damn "Show" I'm a good 'ol southern boy with a long line of "neck" runnin thru me blood, but I don't get it?! WTF!? This driv'n me craxy! I am fliped!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2009, 11:55:03 AM »
Damn "Show" I'm a good 'ol southern boy with a long line of "neck" runnin thru me blood, but I don't get it?! WTF!? This driv'n me craxy! I am fliped!

Remember the duke lacrosse case a couple of years ago?  It's showing the skank who lied coming out of what appears to be the house at the time she was supposed to be getting raped, etc.....

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2009, 11:59:11 AM »
Remember the duke lacrosse case a couple of years ago?  It's showing the skank who lied coming out of what appears to be the house at the time she was supposed to be getting raped, etc.....
OHHHHHH!!! Yep, I remember that....Mike Niefol(spell?) really had hard on for the all white Lacrosse team....political correctness at it's best....me thinks it was an election year for Neifol too ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2009, 12:02:10 PM »
OHHHHHH!!! Yep, I remember that....Mike Niefol(spell?) really had hard on for the all white Lacrosse team....political correctness at it's best....me thinks it was an election year for Neifol too ::)

bingo!  But he paid for it bigtime....I think he ended up getting disbarred, etc..... freakin' loser deserved much worse.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2009, 12:02:27 PM »
HOly fuck, this was the first Falcon post I can honestly understand.  What it took 10000 to make it happy.  Congrats!

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2009, 12:05:24 PM »
bingo!  But he paid for it bigtime....I think he ended up getting disbarred, etc..... freakin' loser deserved much worse.
Brutal white on white discrimination. :-X

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2009, 12:06:09 PM »
Equip yourself with a few Doberman and a Shotgun... then if the oppressed enter the property...

payback time :D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2009, 12:22:29 PM »

If only the 88 idiot professors had been fired for their ridiculous behavior...

A few months later, there was an incident at Guilford College here in Greensboro.  There was talk that some members of the football team had beaten up a Palestinian student.  The College investigated...they didn't fire the coach or cancel the football season, and no professors made ridiculous demands that players be thrown in jail despite lack of evidence.  The matter was resolved and kept private.  From all accounts, everyone involved was satisfied with the College's actions.  I hope those ankle grabbers in Durham took notes.
~

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2009, 12:25:11 PM »

Please explain.

One of the blessings of moving back to Hawaii is you don't have to deal with the self-entitled, angry, Black under class that I had to in the mainland. The Blacks we do have are mostly military and have some semblance of manners. There's only one Black at the 24 hour fitness I sometimes go to and I always know he's there because never lifts up the toilet seat to piss, pisses all over the place (even on the floor) and never, ever, ever flushes. Even when taking a crap. I know this because he goes to the bathroom every fifteen minutes and at some point you're going to be stuck going after him. What a doo rag wearing, no class pig.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2009, 12:29:03 PM »
Please explain.

One of the blessings of moving back to Hawaii is you don't have to deal with the self-entitled, angry, Black under class that I had to in the mainland. The Blacks we do have are mostly military and have some semblance of manners. There's only one Black at the 24 hour fitness I sometimes go to and I always know he's there because never lifts up the toilet seat to piss, pisses all over the place (even on the floor) and never, ever, ever flushes. Even when taking a crap. I know this because he goes to the bathroom every fifteen minutes and at some point you're going to be stuck going after him. What a doo rag wearing, no class pig.

Sounds like he posts on GetBig...

The pic is the lying prostitute (not "exotic dancer") from the infamous "Duke lacrosse case"  
~

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2009, 12:38:45 PM »

well the peice of shit cops found some N`````R ass 16 year olds that had paint on them but they didnt even get a slap on the wrist,  the blacks are over protected here in NC, but did get the insurance adjuster to come out (im sure insurance people watch getbig so i wont speak on his character much) anyways WHAT A FUCKING DAY just had to vent  >:(

i screamed at the top of my lungs wich was similair to a lions roar and louder screaming obsenitys and murder calls but i have an obvious white identity when pissed i hope it woke up all the n******r neighbors, however swiftly forgetting to say any well deserved racial slur

i
this happens all over and whites do it as well, some even burn the places down.

Not knowing the laws down there, the kids were juvies, what could they been arrested for? Your beef is with the police, they either didn't want to arrest them, if there is proof of a burglary or vandalism. Or they didn't want to do a investigation. Or maybe they may have to go to juvie court.

Remember you were a kid once, and you may have had run INS with the law yourself, you know the system.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2009, 12:43:29 PM »
this happens all over and whites do it as well, some even burn the places down.

Not knowing the laws down there, the kids were juvies, what could they been arrested for? Your beef is with the police, they either didn't want to arrest them, if there is proof of a burglary or vandalism. Or they didn't want to do a investigation. Or maybe they may have to go to juvie court.

Remember you were a kid once, and you may have had run INS with the law yourself, you know the system.

Parker, your last line makes no sense.  If the little turds had paint on them that they had thrown around the house, which seems to be the case, how did "the system" have anything to do with it?  Sounds like the little fuckers were guilty but the cops were too lazy to do anything about it.  I'm sure falcon is pissed at the cops, but yeah at the little shits that did it.  100% justified on his part.