Author Topic: biily graham at it again.  (Read 4289 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
biily graham at it again.
« on: November 13, 2009, 01:58:44 PM »
billy graham is on the internet running linda mac down on her political ambitions saying he is going to work against her campaign so she doesn't get elected. i guess vkm got tired of paying billy off to keep his mouth shut.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: biily graham at it again.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 03:45:16 PM »
At this point, how could anyone find ANY credibility in what "Superstar" has to say?
He's changed his story far too many times to be sincere.

At least Bruno is consistent in his hatred of the McMahon's. ::)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 12:25:34 PM »
At this point, how could anyone find ANY credibility in what "Superstar" has to say?
He's changed his story far too many times to be sincere.

At least Bruno is consistent in his hatred of the McMahon's. ::)
              good point when bruno holds a grudge he holds a grudge, i heard he didn't talk to his siblings for over 20 years.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 12:39:31 PM »
I knew one of his cousins (or maybe 2nd cousin).
From the way she talked, they weren’t especially close, and it also sounded like he kayfabed the whole family.

Granted, he wasn’t the only wrestler from that generation to do so, but even decades after he retired & McMahon Jr. – and most everyone else – came clean about the biz, Bruno kept in character.   

In the last interviews I saw of him from a couple of years ago he came off incredibly tacky for that reason – like a magician claiming he uses real magic instead of device & trickery.

Supposedly, Bruno did a “shoot interview” a few years back.
I about fell out of my chair when I read that. I’m curious just how much he broke kayfabe.
I just can’t see it happening.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 05:51:45 PM »
If Linda gets elected, we will never see the end of this PG bullshit.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 06:05:50 PM »
Why do you say that?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 04:46:33 AM »
Why do you say that?

Probably because she would be so concerned with what it would do to her public image if she is linked with a WWE that allows the over the top stuff they did in the past.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 05:03:26 AM »
Very good point.
I think, though, we’re dealing with extremes here.

Vince is currently running a Disney production.
A few years back, the apex of the “raunch” was bordering on NC-17.

He could probably take things to somewhere in between and be good.
Give the fans something closer to what they want without pissing off every single sponsor.

Regardless, there will always be people trying to knock you down when you’re on top (read PTC).

And I can certainly understand if he’s maintaining a subdued product for the benefit of Linda – it would be a HUGE move for her & the family.
And at the end of the day he has to go home and climb into bed with her – not the shareholders or the fans.
 ;) :)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2009, 05:25:04 AM »
Very good point.
I think, though, we’re dealing with extremes here.

Vince is currently running a Disney production.
A few years back, the apex of the “raunch” was bordering on NC-17.

He could probably take things to somewhere in between and be good.
Give the fans something closer to what they want without pissing off every single sponsor.

Regardless, there will always be people trying to knock you down when you’re on top (read PTC).

And I can certainly understand if he’s maintaining a subdued product for the benefit of Linda – it would be a HUGE move for her & the family.
And at the end of the day he has to go home and climb into bed with her – not the shareholders or the fans.
 ;) :)

I agree on all points.  I think all Vince really needs to do is clean up the T&A garbage.  That is what turns off a lot of parents about letting their kids watch it.  Kinda hard for a guy to flip to it with the wife/gf around and say "oh honey, I just like it for the wrestling" when some half-naked "diva" is prancing around.....haha

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2009, 05:51:19 AM »
Kinda hard for a guy to flip to it with the wife/gf around and say "oh honey, I just like it for the wrestling" when some half-naked "diva" is prancing around.....haha

Yes, the old "I read Hustler for the articles" argument.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2009, 08:24:31 AM »
Like Showstoppa said, there are a lot of people in politics who would love the chance to show clips of wrestlers covered in blood hitting each other with barbed wire covered baseball bats, and say "Look, this is what she is associated with...".  I'm sure I read a few weeks back that someone had already tried it using footage from years ago. 

Linda needs to be as clean as possible going forward, because they've already got enough ammunition from the past.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2009, 12:16:37 PM »
Like Showstoppa said, there are a lot of people in politics who would love the chance to show clips of wrestlers covered in blood hitting each other with barbed wire covered baseball bats, and say "Look, this is what she is associated with...".  I'm sure I read a few weeks back that someone had already tried it using footage from years ago. 

Linda needs to be as clean as possible going forward, because they've already got enough ammunition from the past.
             i think it's a little late for that, just whip out any pic of vkm and his kiss my ass club, even linda herself gave good old j.r. a candid nut shot. vkm is a pervert and everyone associated with him knows it.  payoffs and scandals abound.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2009, 05:37:07 PM »
Then they have to be prepared to explain that the WWF is a fictitious program just like any other scripted sitcom, and that they are all “actors” putting on a performance.

While usually not particularly bright, I believe that most people can and will differentiate between the characters and the actors playing them.
Either that or maybe 63% of Californians actually believed they were electing a cyborg for governor.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2009, 05:27:30 AM »
Superstar Billy Graham is very bitter over how his career went. It isn't Vince McMahon's fault that he injected himself with boatloads....and I mean boatloads of anything and everything under the sun and is reduced to a beat up, battered old broke bastard. Everyone has a path they choose in life. he chose wrong. End of story. He should be greatfull that he's still alive and that his body didn't reject that liver he was lucky to get in that transplant.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2009, 08:43:25 AM »
Did WWF pay for (part of) that procedure?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2009, 11:23:43 AM »
Did WWF pay for (part of) that procedure?
They sure did. They also paid for his hip surgery too. He's being an ungrateful idiot who should just stay in the shadows and live the rest of his life. He's lucky to even be alive to complain.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2009, 11:32:22 AM »
They sure did. They also paid for his hip surgery too. He's being an ungrateful idiot who should just stay in the shadows and live the rest of his life. He's lucky to even be alive to complain.
              that's true he's just mad that uncle vince cut him off.
F

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2009, 12:33:35 PM »
              that's true he's just mad that uncle vince cut him off.
He's bitter because he is a cripple and he pissed all his money away.