Author Topic: Brian Johnson of AC/DC used to be built  (Read 5782 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Brian Johnson of AC/DC used to be built
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2009, 04:57:26 PM »
I was at the Apollo theatre in Glasgow the night in 1978 when most of the "If you want blood" album was recorded. I was a Police cadet at the time and had received a backstage pass. At one point the band passed by and started signing the clothes the fans were wearing. I had on a white cheesecloth shirt and received the signatures of the entire band on it while I was wearing it. Phil and Bon signed in charcoal while the rest used black felt tip pens. Still have that shirt to this day.
Saw the boys in Glasgow this summer when Angus and Malcolm had a visit to their early home city prior to playing at Hampden park.

I will always consider Brian Johnston as the new boy

grerat shit right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: Brian Johnson of AC/DC used to be built
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2009, 05:18:28 PM »
I was at the Apollo theatre in Glasgow the night in 1978 when most of the "If you want blood" album was recorded. I was a Police cadet at the time and had received a backstage pass. At one point the band passed by and started signing the clothes the fans were wearing. I had on a white cheesecloth shirt and received the signatures of the entire band on it while I was wearing it. Phil and Bon signed in charcoal while the rest used black felt tip pens. Still have that shirt to this day.
Saw the boys in Glasgow this summer when Angus and Malcolm had a visit to their early home city prior to playing at Hampden park.

I will always consider Brian Johnston as the new boy

Awesome. If You Want Blood was the first stuff I listened from AC/DC and loved it instantly.