Author Topic: Michael Savage on trying 9/11 terrorists in NYC.  (Read 630 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Michael Savage on trying 9/11 terrorists in NYC.
« on: November 14, 2009, 08:52:19 AM »

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Re: Michael Savage on trying 9/11 terrorists in NYC.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 10:33:33 AM »
Everything he says there is 100% true. Makes my stomach turn.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 10:40:36 AM »
Everything he says there is 100% true. Makes my stomach turn.

I am a lot like Michael Savage.  We grew up in the same area and see the same things.  We dealt with the same psychotic libs and are in ground zero of the mental disorder known as modern liberalism.   

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 10:44:23 AM »
I am a lot like Michael Savage.  We grew up in the same area and see the same things.  We dealt with the same psychotic libs and are in ground zero of the mental disorder known as modern liberalism.   
His accent sounds like he's from Brooklyn. My ex-wife lived in Sheepshead bay, so I know Brooklyn a bit. Of all the things I hate about libs, the one thing I can't comprehend is their pathological concern over Terrorists' civil rights and their total lack of compassion or concern for the victims. It makes no logical sense.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 10:48:40 AM »
His accent sounds like he's from Brooklyn. My ex-wife lived in Sheepshead bay, so I know Brooklyn a bit. Of all the things I hate about libs, the one thing I can't comprehend is their pathological concern over Terrorists' civil rights and their total lack of compassion or concern for the victims. It makes no logical sense.

He is from the Bronx originally.  Whats funny is I am from the Bronx and rarely ever go to Brooklyn.  Sheephead Bay has some very nice area and a ton of guidos and cugines.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 10:49:59 AM »
I used to listen to him alot.  He's a bit of a hate monger IMO.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 10:53:05 AM »
I used to listen to him alot.  He's a bit of a hate monger IMO.

He can be over the top, but he is spot on on many issues.  I live in the devils den of liberalism and cultural chaos and see shit far before it hits other areas.  Savage is not for everyone, but he is mostly correct on most issues. 

The reason I like Savage is i have literally walked the same streets he did and seen the same bs.  When he talks about stuff I know exacatly where he is coming from because I live it every day. 

Its freaky how spot on he is most of the time.