Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilder given jail term in steroids case  (Read 6956 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: Pro Bodybuilder given jail term in steroids case
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2009, 05:50:06 PM »
Don't do illegal shit...don't get busted. Simple as that. I don't run stops, so I don't get cited.

As silly as steroids being illegal may be, it's still illegal. Deal with it.

this message brought to you by the morality police

I'm natural. I have nothing to be worried of. Take the drugs away and most pros would be tiny tits or obese people

this message brought to you by the holier than thou police...
DAWG

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2009, 05:56:14 PM »
You guys can laugh all you want but this shit is getting fucking ridiculous.  LE is getting serious when it comes to steroids.  Guys are no longer getting a slap on the wrist and community service.  They are getting felonies and doing jail time of one year +.  It's nuts.  Everyone should be extremely careful nowadays. 

A year in jail aint shit. Bottom line you sell drugs then be ready to face the music when you get popped. Operation Gear grinder was the biggest bust. Thank God I was already on the tail end of 14 month sentence when it all went down or I'd be sitting in the feds right now.

Voice_Of_Reason

• Getbig II
  • Palin/Prejean 2012.
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2009, 06:15:33 PM »
He has to do 400 hours of community service over 10 months. Would that include free muscle worship sessions? If so, sign me up!!!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2009, 03:38:44 AM »
A year in jail aint shit. Bottom line you sell drugs then be ready to face the music when you get popped. Operation Gear grinder was the biggest bust. Thank God I was already on the tail end of 14 month sentence when it all went down or I'd be sitting in the feds right now.

haha fucking loser.  No one is talking about selling drugs dip shit we are talking about small time users i.e. a handful of amps, couple of vials, some tabs.  No one is talking about getting ghetto rich off selling steroids.  If so then yes anyone who is stupid enough to do that deserves to go to prison.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2009, 03:40:37 AM »
I wonder if this guy will get sodomized. 

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2009, 06:37:39 AM »
You guys can laugh all you want but this shit is getting fucking ridiculous.  LE is getting serious when it comes to steroids.  Guys are no longer getting a slap on the wrist and community service.  They are getting felonies and doing jail time of one year +.  It's nuts.  Everyone should be extremely careful nowadays. 

Local law enforcement and the Tulsa Police Department were probably his two biggest customers.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2009, 07:12:59 AM »
Local law enforcement and the Tulsa Police Department were probably his two biggest customers.
He probably quit hooking them up thats why he got in trouble

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2009, 10:03:23 AM »
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=14&articleid=20091114_14_A17_AnOkla122942&rss_lnk=11

He also will warn young people about the drugs' hazards. ::)

whats funny is they could have given him 15 mnths but didnt want him working out on the tax payers money...well shit why give any drug dealer time because they can get drugs in prison as well .getting high on tax payer money..
p

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2009, 10:11:02 AM »
I'm natural. I have nothing to be worried of. Take the drugs away and most pros would be tiny tits or obese people

i think its sooo funny when guys get on here n claim to be natural,,  even if u r!!!!!

what u want???   a cookie!!????

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2009, 10:55:36 AM »
Get a script, don't deal, and you have no worries.

No doctor is gonna give you a script for 750mg-1250mg a week...  ::)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2009, 11:04:04 AM »
I'm against prison time for any simple drug offences...we have to look more at taxpayer cost, overcrowding and actual threat. 
However, I have no sympathy for guys who sell drugs to HS kids.  That needs to be punished.  The community service, fines, and probation is appropriate.