Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilder given jail term in steroids case  (Read 6958 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Pro Bodybuilder given jail term in steroids case
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 09:42:47 AM »
Good job MC, you should use that  ::) emoticon more often in your posts

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 09:46:04 AM »

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 10:45:23 AM »
what an evil man, taking steroids to build muscle, thank God US government protects the children ::)
Thunderdome approved

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 10:49:02 AM »
what an evil man, taking steroids to build muscle, thank God US government protects the children ::)

seriously lmfao...

asstropin

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 11:56:58 AM »
I feel a lot safer now. 

spinnis

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 12:00:21 PM »
b b b b breaking the law breaking the law

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 12:21:38 PM »
b b b b breaking the law breaking the law

~

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2009, 12:23:41 PM »

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2009, 12:26:39 PM »
You guys can laugh all you want but this shit is getting fucking ridiculous.  LE is getting serious when it comes to steroids.  Guys are no longer getting a slap on the wrist and community service.  They are getting felonies and doing jail time of one year +.  It's nuts.  Everyone should be extremely careful nowadays. 

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2009, 12:31:02 PM »
You guys can laugh all you want but this shit is getting fucking ridiculous.  LE is getting serious when it comes to steroids.  Guys are no longer getting a slap on the wrist and community service.  They are getting felonies and doing jail time of one year +.  It's nuts.  Everyone should be extremely careful nowadays.  

Current legal oversight of steroids is based on solid documentation:

~

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2009, 12:38:15 PM »
Current legal oversight of steroids is based on solid documentation:

I agree....the laws are a joke but my point is LE is not taking this shit lightly anymore.  Guys are doing some serious time and coming away with felonies for getting caught with a few proviron tabs. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2009, 12:50:29 PM »
Get a script, don't deal, and you have no worries.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2009, 01:28:45 PM »
You guys can laugh all you want but this shit is getting fucking ridiculous.  LE is getting serious when it comes to steroids.  Guys are no longer getting a slap on the wrist and community service.  They are getting felonies and doing jail time of one year +.  It's nuts.  Everyone should be extremely careful nowadays. 

The guy got a month....... ManhandleMyAnus.

That means 2 weeks with time served and good behavior, my god, how will he make it?  ::)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2009, 01:46:31 PM »
steroids are the flavor of the month witch hunt....hopfully they will eventually be decriminalized as marijuana is starting to become....
DAWG

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2009, 02:05:46 PM »
Any time you call someone a "bodybuilder" in the press a muscle photo should be included!  >:(
A pic of him; Guy Ducasse

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2009, 02:08:00 PM »
Don't do illegal shit...don't get busted. Simple as that. I don't run stops, so I don't get cited.

As silly as steroids being illegal may be, it's still illegal. Deal with it.
HAHA, RON.....

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2009, 02:11:33 PM »
the government wants fat people that can't put up a fight and also dumb people that won't question them. Huge musclemen are clearly a threat to the intimidated betas.
tank u jesus

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2009, 02:46:01 PM »
Any time you call someone a "bodybuilder" in the press a muscle photo should be included!  >:(
A pic of him; Guy Ducasse
The story from Tulsa World - LINK - http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=298&articleid=20091113_298_0_AnOkla926727

Bodybuilder sentenced to jail time, community service for steroid distribution

Guy Ducasse Photo by Roland Balik/ IRON MAN magazine 
By DAVID HARPER World Staff Writer
Published: 11/13/2009  7:44 PM
Last Modified: 11/13/2009  7:45 PM

An Oklahoma City bodybuilder who pleaded guilty in August to distributing an anabolic steroid was sentenced Friday in federal court in Tulsa to one month in jail and ordered to perform 400 hours of community service.

Guy Marc Ducasse, 46, will speak to youngsters about the dangers of steroids during those community service hours.

Claire Eagan, U.S. chief district judge for the Northern District of Oklahoma, characterized the punishment as the most unusual sentence she has ever crafted. She also placed him under court supervision for three years.

Ducasse’s guilty plea was limited to one occasion of distributing Proviron to a dentist in 2006. Ducasse said he gave the drug to the man, who he said also was his friend. He denied selling the drug to the dentist.

However, Eagan said the court has found that Ducasse distributed 4,324 units of steroids to at least seven people.

That finding contributed to the federal sentencing guidelines recommending a prison sentence of 15 to 21 months.

However, Eagan said she believes that the alternate sentence she crafted was just as — if not more — “onerous” than having Ducasse spend 15 months in prison at taxpayer expense while lifting weights.

She ordered that he report to jail on Dec. 2.

After his release from jail in early January, Ducasse will be expected to speak to students — likely in Oklahoma City-area high schools — about the hazards of steroids and his related experience with the legal system.

Ducasse is to complete the
400 hours of community service over 10 months. When school is not in session during the summer, he will be expected to deliver his message at youth athletic camps, the judge ruled.

The case was prosecuted in federal court in Tulsa because it sprang from state and local undercover officers’ investigation of widespread steroid use and distribution in Tulsa.

Ducasse lived here when anabolic steroids and human growth hormone were seized March 25, 2008, from the home where Ducasse had been living in the 7500 block of East 88th Street.

Mark Woodward, a spokesman for the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control’s office in Oklahoma City, said in April 2008 that agents had opened the investigation after receiving a significant number of calls from high school coaches who were concerned about possible steroid use among their players.
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2009, 03:05:11 PM »
community services - not too bad.  I don't know too many people, much less kids, who can get Gh, test, and insulin as easily as pot and alcohol are available. 

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2009, 03:07:18 PM »
Your completely right and thats scary

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2009, 03:29:40 PM »
the government wants fat people that can't put up a fight and also dumb people that won't question them. Huge musclemen are clearly a threat to the intimidated betas.

Huh? Yes, cause everyone knows big musclebound guys are such great fighters.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2009, 04:08:35 PM »
I'm natural. I have nothing to be worried of. Take the drugs away and most pros would be tiny tits or obese people

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2009, 04:10:47 PM »
Huh? Yes, cause everyone knows big musclebound guys are such great fighters.  :-\

no, but the illusion of :D
tank u jesus

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2009, 04:28:06 PM »
I'm natural. I have nothing to be worried of. Take the drugs away and most pros would be tiny tits or obese people
they wouldn't bother training without it.