Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 2149 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: November 15, 2009, 08:39:58 PM »
Dear God (gh15),

If a young buck happens to stumble upon some legit pharm grade GH, what's the best way to have fun with it? Run conservative doses for a long time or blast a few times a week? We appreciate anabolics and are using them too, but what about GH?

Lets say that money is also not an option.

4-6units a day ,,ofcourse the bigger you wish to be the more gh you need to use,,magic dose 15 units devided evenly ,,

i recomend on gh blast but not in the way you think of it,,blast as in few months and then off with moderate doses when it comes to legit gh,, again more you use bigger youll be,,

the use 4 units every day for months upon months is ok approach mainly done by gym rats,,ofcourse gh should be run every day but i recomnd it to be run for few months then off then on again ,,etc,,and then if money is no issue you can use more in the few months you use it every day and then get off it ,,you will get better growth this way and always shock yoru body into new dimentions,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 08:51:02 PM »
4-6units a day ,,ofcourse the bigger you wish to be the more gh you need to use,,magic dose 15 units devided evenly ,,

i recomend on gh blast but not in the way you think of it,,blast as in few months and then off with moderate doses when it comes to legit gh,, again more you use bigger youll be,,

the use 4 units every day for months upon months is ok approach mainly done by gym rats,,ofcourse gh should be run every day but i recomnd it to be run for few months then off then on again ,,etc,,and then if money is no issue you can use more in the few months you use it every day and then get off it ,,you will get better growth this way and always shock yoru body into new dimentions,,

gh15 approved

why guys got those big bellies, is it from gh ?
TEAM Nasser

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pmquiestion answered
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 08:52:01 PM »
Hello GH
When I use EQ why does it kill my endurence ?
Between sets Im huffing and puffing like a fatman looking at a flight of stairs and just seem to run out of wind very easy.
It doesnt seem to add any water to me , in fact I dry out and get the veiny look.

I thought because of the RBC increase it would increase my endurence ?

Is it just a case of a compound that doesnt suit my own chemistry? or is this common with EQ?

Thank you.  :)

you probably use nandrolone ,,eq shoudl stink,,it shoudl smell like you just open new leather shoes box and did it inside the dentist office,,mix of all those smell into one vial,,if eq dont smell like shit it is weak or fake,, low doses eq can smell less strong but then again it shoudl always smell diff than other hormones

if you get the veiny look then its eq buit the question is how much eq is inside and how much nandrolone is inside,,usually the sluggish feeling will come from one and only one compound and its called NANDROLONE,, gh or igf can make you tired but not slugish ,,,

also ,,,one of the most important things is to make sure your testosterone is real! with out test everything take a turn to the worse even if you still look big thick and muscular,,no test = no hard cock ,,no hard cock whenever you feel like = feeling like shit,,feeling like shit = slugish feeling in some people

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 09:00:40 PM »
Hey gh15,

And if you use it just one time per day which is the best time to use it? In the morning, before/after training, before go to bed? And why that time?

And if you use 15 IU per day how do you divide it?

Thank you in advance!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: pmquiestion answered
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 09:00:49 PM »
you probably use nandrolone ,,eq shoudl stink,,it shoudl smell like you just open new leather shoes box and did it inside the dentist office,,mix of all those smell into one vial,,if eq dont smell like shit it is weak or fake,, low doses eq can smell less strong but then again it shoudl always smell diff than other hormones

if you get the veiny look then its eq buit the question is how much eq is inside and how much nandrolone is inside,,usually the sluggish feeling will come from one and only one compound and its called NANDROLONE,, gh or igf can make you tired but not slugish ,,,

also ,,,one of the most important things is to make sure your testosterone is real! with out test everything take a turn to the worse even if you still look big thick and muscular,,no test = no hard cock ,,no hard cock whenever you feel like = feeling like shit,,feeling like shit = slugish feeling in some people

gh15 approved

cheers gh15, the EQ ive been using certainly smells like you say it should
Thunderdome approved

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 09:24:19 PM »
who smells their gear?  I remember Mike Matzarro said he could tell if shit was real or fake by smelling it before.

TEAM Nasser

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 09:45:31 PM »
who smells their gear?  I remember Mike Matzarro said he could tell if shit was real or fake by smelling it before.

I used to.  I love the smell of deca.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 10:09:13 PM »
Hey gh15,

And if you use it just one time per day which is the best time to use it? In the morning, before/after training, before go to bed? And why that time?

And if you use 15 IU per day how do you divide it?

Thank you in advance!

steve, although most experts on the issue would just tell you that the timing of the GH administration wont effect your results, i suggest that if you DO want to try to "time" your GH that you take into account the amount of time it takes to reach peak gh levels in the body after gh administration, and also figure out how long after peak gh levels does local igf1 levels peak. only after you take into account for these things, could you even attempt to align your gh useage with certain periods of time.   

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 10:56:25 PM »

gh15 approved
Thanks mate  :)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2009, 11:30:42 PM »
Thanks mate  :)
bro if your endurance is gone you are not shooting EQ.

bench

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2009, 11:41:24 PM »
bro if your endurance is gone you are not shooting EQ.

bench
Thats what I thought with the increased RBC  , but asked GH just incase he knew of it being a side in some people. :)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2009, 11:46:37 PM »
Thats what I thought with the increased RBC  , but asked GH just incase he knew of it being a side in some people. :)
way back in the day when i actually took shit i used to take EQ to boost my endurance back to normal after tren had shot it all to hell ;D

bench

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2009, 01:10:55 AM »

The question is how do you smell your gear? It's in a sealed vial or amp. What do you do, draw it, and squeeze some on your hand and then smell it?

And why should eq be harder to get than deca? I can understand faking primo and var because of the price. But, as far as I know, deca and eq are pretty equivalent in cost. So why would you pass off deca as eq?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2009, 01:14:52 AM »
BTW gh15, aka god, do you know anything about what happened to Ret? Is it true that he got busted? I read it on Lewellyn's board. I didn't think Russia cared about hormones or anything as long as the white envelope is pass on to the proper hands.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2009, 02:33:36 AM »
The question is how do you smell your gear? It's in a sealed vial or amp. What do you do, draw it, and squeeze some on your hand and then smell it?

And why should eq be harder to get than deca? I can understand faking primo and var because of the price. But, as far as I know, deca and eq are pretty equivalent in cost. So why would you pass off deca as eq?
deca is real easy to come by its the most produced steroid on the planet , eq converted for human consumption is not

dustin

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2009, 07:53:04 AM »
I don't deliberately sniff my juice, but when I let a little drop slide down the needle to lubricate it you can smell it. It's usually the oil you smell though. I can instantly recognize all the different oils in a split second. Mmm..

Thanks for answering my question too, gh15. I'm using 4-6 units a day. I shot two 10iu vials at two separate intervals and my wrists felt like that of a 90 year old. I was coming down with a cold and getting 4 hours of sleep everyday for a week, but I'm feeling fully recuperated, leaning out and my skins getting better by the minute. I'm trying to brush this off as placebo but no way.

Just shot 4iu and about to do fasted cardio. Time to really clean up the diet, then I start hitting nadrolone and dianabol if my GI can tolerate it! :)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2009, 08:18:04 AM »

Most steroids kill endurance if too much is taken. Forget about the RBC thing, that's only part of it. Some of it has to do with too much creatine and glycogen loading from the steroids (you get too "pumped"). That's why cyclists for example only do minimal amounts of gear, even if drug testing isn't an issue.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2009, 08:36:45 AM »
why are you people asking gh0 anything? he is not and never was a pro bb'er.