Author Topic: new sally mcneil internet article  (Read 23947 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
new sally mcneil internet article
« on: November 16, 2009, 08:42:03 AM »
X

yng466

• Getbig III
Re: new sally mcneil internet article
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 11:08:32 AM »
Yea I read that.god knows how many other women still have to go through that shit on a daily basis. :'(
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 09:43:02 PM »
Yea I read that.god knows how many other women still have to go through that shit on a daily basis. :'(
Far less than what we are force-fed to believe.

How many men are abused by women? Why is it a woman can be physically violent towards men and it being 100% acceptable.

I bet my hairy ass that Sally here probably caused him to knock her around. I even bet she was the first to initiate physical combat.

- Block!
?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 04:13:29 AM »
Far less than what we are force-fed to believe.

How many men are abused by women? Why is it a woman can be physically violent towards men and it being 100% acceptable.

I bet my hairy ass that Sally here probably caused him to knock her around. I even bet she was the first to initiate physical combat.

- Block!

I love how acceptable violence against men is too, LOL! If he had blasted her and re-loaded/emptied the weapon no one would be allowed to fish for sympathy, e-mail support or post endlessly demanding the release of his murderous butt.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 05:52:47 AM »
I love how acceptable violence against men is too, LOL! If he had blasted her and re-loaded/emptied the weapon no one would be allowed to fish for sympathy, e-mail support or post endlessly demanding the release of his murderous butt.
With Sally I defnitly agree with you, she was a abusive person with a history of extreme violence

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 07:36:54 AM »
 Exactly!

Like Rihanna and Chris Brown. She had a history of smacking him in the face and she admit to doing just that while he was driving. Chris, having had enough pulled over and lit her big foreheaded ass up.

Then what happens? The whole world turns on Chris Brown. In reality Chris did the right thing.

I make no secrets of the fact that my ex-wife used to lay her hands on me unwarranted. Then I started hitting back. In April of 07 I beat her so badly she had to take off of work for 5 days until the swelling in her face went down enough to be concealed with make-up. I am not so proud of it but I do not regret it and given the chance I would do it again.

My new gf who I see now knows that no matter how good or bad the relationship is if she lays her hands on me in an unjust way then I will hurt her like I am trying to hurt a man without any question.

Sally McNeil probably deserved every beating she got.

- Block!
?

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 11:23:29 AM »
Exactly!

Like Rihanna and Chris Brown. She had a history of smacking him in the face and she admit to doing just that while he was driving. Chris, having had enough pulled over and lit her big foreheaded ass up.

Then what happens? The whole world turns on Chris Brown. In reality Chris did the right thing.

I make no secrets of the fact that my ex-wife used to lay her hands on me unwarranted. Then I started hitting back. In April of 07 I beat her so badly she had to take off of work for 5 days until the swelling in her face went down enough to be concealed with make-up. I am not so proud of it but I do not regret it and given the chance I would do it again.

My new gf who I see now knows that no matter how good or bad the relationship is if she lays her hands on me in an unjust way then I will hurt her like I am trying to hurt a man without any question.

Sally McNeil probably deserved every beating she got.

- Block!
:o :o :o :o ; :D

w8m8

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 11:41:59 AM »
I may be the only woman that will agree with the men here , and although that may not be acceptable it is a fact that they speak the truth many don't want to see .

Medford I'm not sure why you posted this , but I'm sure you had a reason .
Sally doesn't deserve any sympathy or concern from people IMHO ... and your tributes to her are mind boggling.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 06:56:44 PM »
Block is on a roll lately! LOL

Sally should be spared no exception from punishment. Her legs are looking sort of thick though, sonnnnnnnn. :)
Almost always, yes.

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 12:41:30 PM »
Everyone suffers, not just the women.If I gotta hit my woman,then I don't need her and she don't need me.I'D JUST RATHER ABANDON HER AND LEAVE HER STUCK WITH THE BILLS.
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 11:57:07 AM »
Block is on a roll lately! LOL

Sally should be spared no exception from punishment. Her legs are looking sort of thick though, sonnnnnnnn. :)

thick like fat?  no way, she runs an average of 5 to 9 miles a day
X

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 09:05:39 PM »
Thick is NOT the same as fat. No worries. It's fat girls that say they are thick that ruin it for the real thick girls.
Almost always, yes.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2009, 10:40:00 AM »
Thick is NOT the same as fat. No worries. It's fat girls that say they are thick that ruin it for the real thick girls.

thanks for the clarification
X

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2009, 01:41:18 PM »
Anytime! :)
Almost always, yes.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2009, 12:07:08 AM »
Manfoot is obsessed with "Sully" Mcneil and s---k my c--k bi--h

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2009, 01:41:56 AM »
thanks for the clarification

I like her thick body, but would it be safe to fall asleep with her in the same room?

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2009, 01:46:36 AM »
I like her thick body, but would it be safe to fall asleep with her in the same room?
Well if she could throw a cop who was trying to arrest her through the windscreen of his own car..................... ..... I say no

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2009, 07:19:40 AM »
There are probably a few chicks out there making threads about how much they love OJ.

w8m8

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2009, 07:42:30 AM »
There are probably a few chicks out there making threads about how much they love OJ.

maybe he should pose in front of a stained glass window for a publicity stunt ....to add to the effect of his innocence and all that's good in him  ... maybe he has good legs still as well

::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2009, 07:56:08 AM »
maybe he should pose in front of a stained glass window for a publicity stunt ....to add to the effect of his innocence and all that's good in him  ... maybe he has good legs still as well

LOL!!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 09:04:02 AM »

that's a prison picture, you don't get to choose the background.   LOL
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2009, 09:19:05 AM »

Sure, LOL!

You're either incredibly gullible or think we're stupid.

I'm guessing gullible. Prisoners are notorious for preying upon those with identity problems and low self-esteem.

w8m8

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2009, 09:39:32 AM »

sure you do  ::)   
the technology has been in place for that for years

http://www.wired.com/gadgets/digitalcameras/news/2005/10/69035

w8m8

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2009, 09:47:32 AM »
Sure, LOL!

You're either incredibly gullible or think we're stupid.

I'm guessing gullible. Prisoners are notorious for preying upon those with identity problems and low self-esteem.

I think the interest is/was/will always be more from Medford to McNeil than the other way around Doc , and I think Medford moreso just wishes that was different and somehow / one day ... it will happen ...  Sally will realise all the devotion and faith Medford keeps vigil to and she sees the light ... that shines so pretty thru stained glass she has behind her right now ... and pretty music play on  forever and ever :)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2009, 10:34:20 AM »
I think the interest is/was/will always be more from Medford to McNeil than the other way around Doc , and I think Medford moreso just wishes that was different and somehow / one day ... it will happen ...  Sally will realise all the devotion and faith Medford keeps vigil to and she sees the light ... that shines so pretty thru stained glass she has behind her right now ... and pretty music play on  forever and ever :)

Sally loves the black penis. This one fact makes Medford ill-equipped.