Author Topic: A Crisis of Culture  (Read 14549 times)

Tatyana

• Getbig III
Re: A Crisis of Culture
« Reply #150 on: November 17, 2009, 03:18:16 PM »
How am I a racist? I only pointed out that any poor class can do it. It has been said the irish so the same to other countries, and Russians as well. And many of the Africans I come in contact with are smart as hell and have a shit load of degrees and work for the federal government or in academia. Toxie can tell you of the African dude that he worked for that was at NASA. You will always have people who try and work the system, you have Chavs in the UK as well. Speak on them, my bad, they are white, so they get a pass from you.

All the things that have been said about blacks in the ER is almost exactly the same as the CHAVs in England, just the dialect is different.

C - council
H - house
A - and
V - violent

That is white trash, new sneakers, nice mobiles, loads of bling, packets of fags and lagers or cider every weekend.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #151 on: November 17, 2009, 03:19:04 PM »
It cost money cause we make it cost money.  And things have value cause we put a price on it.
How about you go read why France is rnked #1 in the WORLD in health care and read about similar traits of the top 5-10.

we put a price on it because there's quality behind it.

jesus wiggs, i know you're just being a dick here, but would you go to a french doctor?  i mean seriously.
Deep Tissue Massage

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 17, 2009, 03:20:30 PM »
That is white trash, new sneakers, nice mobiles, loads of bling, packets of fags and lagers or cider every weekend.

Here we call them ... Well, I'll let Wiggs tell ya.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #153 on: November 17, 2009, 03:21:02 PM »
Exactly and cleary, currently we run an über capitalist society.
I've always asked this and have never received a coherent answer...

Me: The idea of free healthcare is wonderful but who will pay for it?

Moron: It would be great but other countries have tried and it and have failed so it's not possible...

Me:  Wow, so we're not even going to try it?  That's just it?

Moron: When you put it on the freemarket it makes it more competitive and the best people win and the losers fall off...

Me: What happens when there is an Oligopoly and the few rape everyone? 

Moron: Well that doesn't happen and if it does you have the laws and fines blah.........

This is one reason why it should be a right...I've heard every excuse and know what the right wingers will say before they think it when it comes to healthcare...Profiting from people's health or lack thereof is disgusting.  You have no good reason as to not at LEAST offering a government subsidized option.  If peopleare ran out of business, then perhaps they should rethink their business plan or quit...I could go on making you look like an nimcumpoot if you want. 

The profit these insurance and drug companies make is sickening...You introduce anything that tries to keep them from that and they go haywire.  You have mindless drones that repeat everything they hears from Hannity, Rush and Beck without thinking for themselves fighting their fight to pad someone elses pockets...You gotta love it.

do you know that the top insurance company in america this year made a 2 percent profit?  yes, that's 2 PERCENT PROFIT.
Deep Tissue Massage

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #154 on: November 17, 2009, 03:24:07 PM »
Here we call them ... Well, I'll let Wiggs tell ya.

Before I do I'm gonna need a full body and face pic of the lady...Tatyana sounds like a hot chick name so I'm switching from intellectual to horny bastard mode...
Then I'll continue.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 17, 2009, 03:25:47 PM »
Tatyana sounds like a hot chick name

Name's a bit smoother than the face. But that's mean.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 17, 2009, 03:27:39 PM »
health care is not a right, where'd you get that fucking idea?  seriously, i want to know why you think it's a fucking right.  in america, you don't even get a right to fucking live (death penalty), much less a right to a doctor.  grow up.

and yes, that 6% is bringing the country down, seeing as how they're 80% of the prison population.

So wait, BearPigMan, are you insinuating that we eradicate all blacks within prison in order to cut our yearly taxes ergo providing for more disposable income in our pockets ergo leading to more prosperous families and presumably more government funding towards things of quality like that of healthcare as opposed to things that will deter future quality like that of bubba smith who's throwing up 315 pounds and making license plates to only then be released and kill his adoptive parents that have been paying for his tuition jail costs all along by way of their hard earned tax dollars?

"1"

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #157 on: November 17, 2009, 03:28:17 PM »
How are we not doing this already? No one is refused basic emergency care because they can't pay. In fact, the poorer you are, the better you're gonna make out billwise.

Right - we do it, because it's the right thing to do.

My post was in response to those arguing whether health care is a right vs privilege. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #158 on: November 17, 2009, 03:31:37 PM »
we put a price on it because there's quality behind it.

jesus wiggs, i know you're just being a dick here, but would you go to a french doctor?  i mean seriously.

I'm intrigued as to why they are number one so yes, I'd visit one...I know we all hate on the French but they're doing something right.  I honestly would visit a French Doctor yes. I'd prefer American though why?  Cause I'm American and that's what I'm used to.  If the French really are that damn good, if they were closer I'd go to France.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #159 on: November 17, 2009, 04:04:52 PM »
Ok its not just a black problem but you must undestand that Africans do not and cannot contribute to society
We have the same problem here with Romanians,they are scum,there is no other way of putting it,they come here to leech off us
I understand some black boys may be educated and work for a living,but not in my country
Now there are tons of native Irish losers too but fuck it,its a given we have to support them,unfortunately
But why should Europe pay for Africans to live an easier life than native citizens?

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #160 on: November 17, 2009, 04:06:45 PM »
Ok its not just a lack problem but you must undestand that Africans do not and cannot contribute to society
We have the same problem here with Romanians,they are scum,there is no other way of putting it,they come here to leech off us
I understand some black boys may be educated and work for a living,but not in my country
Now there are tons of native Irish losers too but fuck it,its a given we have to support them,unfortunately
But why should Europe pay for Africans to live an easier life than native citizens?

Exactly. People use the UK and Ireland as a hand me out then do a runner when times get bad.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 17, 2009, 04:14:03 PM »
Exactly. People use the UK and Ireland as a hand me out then do a runner when times get bad.

And when has a handout ever really helped anyone.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #162 on: November 17, 2009, 04:17:25 PM »
No African in Ireland has to worry about bills
They get free rent,subsidised electricity bills etc
Their scummy offspring will get what they want this christmas
While the Irish economy has fallen on hard times and many have lost their jobs,africans here still live like kings
We are too small a country and economy to support them

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: November 17, 2009, 04:19:45 PM »
No African in Ireland has to worry about bills
They get free rent,subsidised electricity bills etc
Their scummy offspring will get what they want this christmas
While the Irish economy has fallen on hard times and many have lost their jobs,africans here still live like kings
We are too small a country and economy to support them

As soon as you call them all on it aswell, they scream racism.

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: November 17, 2009, 04:21:25 PM »

I know of plenty of freshies who are scamming the system for all it's worth and couldn't care less. I'm talking people who have hardly been in the country a year.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #165 on: November 17, 2009, 04:22:11 PM »
As soon as you call them all on it aswell, they scream racism.
Its not quite so bad here as it is in the UK,you can still mutter 'black' when you pass them or refuse them entry to your business on the grounds that they are freeloading Africans

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2009, 04:31:16 PM »
That was the most stupid thing I've ever read. To make it so absolute as there are only gold-toothed, nice sneaker-wearing, tattooed people (probably Black from the way he described it) on Medicaid taking USA's money is ludicrous.

Worse yet, where is the link to the original article? Search for his name and all that comes up are right-wing websites foaming at the mouth. What doctor would endanger his career to say something so potentially racist and inflammatory?
Almost always, yes.

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: November 17, 2009, 04:31:24 PM »
Its not quite so bad here as it is in the UK,you can still mutter 'guy' when you pass them or refuse them entry to your business on the grounds that they are freeloading Africans

The biggest problem we face is all the liberal bs that people enforce. People shouldn't be treated equally, they should be treated with the contempt that they deserve. If you act like you couldn't give a shit for your fellow "countrymen" then why should people reciprocate?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2009, 04:31:50 PM »
Its not quite so bad here as it is in the UK,you can still mutter 'guy' when you pass them or refuse them entry to your business on the grounds that they are freeloading Africans
sounds frightening Okami

io856

« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2009, 04:36:19 PM »
That was the most stupid thing I've ever read. To make it so absolute as there are only gold-toothed, nice sneaker-wearing, tattooed people (probably Black from the way he described it) on Medicaid taking USA's money is ludicrous.

Worse yet, where is the link to the original article? Search for his name and all that comes up are right-wing websites foaming at the mouth. What doctor would endanger his career to say something so potentially racist and inflammatory?
YES! exactly...

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2009, 04:37:46 PM »
Name's a bit smoother than the face. But that's mean.

I am highly unphotogenic.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2009, 04:40:39 PM »
I am highly unphotogenic.

You're not so bad. Just being an asshole is all.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #172 on: November 17, 2009, 04:42:08 PM »
You're not so bad. Just being an asshole is all.

Only when her penis stays pinned back.... 8)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2009, 04:47:59 PM »
Ok its not just a black problem but you must undestand that Africans do not and cannot contribute to society

who cares what you think okami, not your elites that's for sure. They have a plan and they dont give a fuck about you (us). And there s nothing you can do about it.  Want a better life - away from the scum- then make shitloads of money and get up in the pyramid if you can, period. Nobody s listening to you in our modern societies. Especially as they get more and more based on individualism. You re on your own.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: November 17, 2009, 06:18:47 PM »
From possibly imaginary doctor's letter:

...It is a crisis of culture...

This phrase is quite the loaded one when read in context. Not only is he using unique and gaudy identifiers for inner-city people, he now turns it into 'a crisis of culture' (black, poor, undereducated, etc.).

It is a class thing that healthcare is centered around, not a race thing. People might do well to remember that.
Almost always, yes.